rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion

I BUY YOUR BIKE

Started by flo girbache · · Last activity · 113 posts · 5,564 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace
Published
26 July 2005
Last activity
27 July 2005
Original author
flo girbache
Posts
113
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
5,564
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–20 of 113
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Good day,
    i found this bike advert. I need to know if really it's still for
    sale,the last asking price for it and the current condition..Please let me
    know your method of payment.I preffer paying via a cashier's check. Is this
    your personal property? In terms of shipping i have an international
    shipping agent that takes good care of my goods, he will be coming for the
    pickup in your location.Let me know whats on your mind concerning this
    enquiry..
    Thanks.
    Sam.
    Send instant messages to your online friends http://au.messenger.yahoo.com

  2. flo girbache said:

    Good day,
    i found this bike advert. I need to know if really it's still for
    sale,the last asking price for it and the current condition..Please let me
    know your method of payment.I preffer paying via a cashier's check. Is this
    your personal property? In terms of shipping i have an international
    shipping agent that takes good care of my goods, he will be coming for the
    pickup in your location.Let me know whats on your mind concerning this
    enquiry..
    Thanks.
    Sam.
    Send instant messages to your online friends http://au.messenger.yahoo.com

    I think this must be an example of a scammer email. Thanks for the
    head's up!

    My wife got one just like this when posting a bike for sale recently. He
    went on to ask if he could use a different payment method than specified
    in the ad (I think he wanted to use his own home-made cashier's check).
    When we said he could buy the bike, but had to use the specified method
    of payment, he suddenly stopped emailing us. Crazy, eh?

    Matt

  3. flo girbache said:

    Good day,
    i found this bike advert. I need to know if really it's still for
    sale,the last asking price for it and the current condition..Please let me
    know your method of payment.I preffer paying via a cashier's check. Is this
    your personal property? In terms of shipping i have an international
    shipping agent that takes good care of my goods, he will be coming for the
    pickup in your location.Let me know whats on your mind concerning this
    enquiry..
    Thanks.
    Sam.
    Send instant messages to your online friends http://au.messenger.yahoo.com

    I think this must be an example of a scammer email. Thanks for the
    head's up!

    My wife got one just like this when posting a bike for sale recently. He
    went on to ask if he could use a different payment method than specified
    in the ad (I think he wanted to use his own home-made cashier's check).
    When we said he could buy the bike, but had to use the specified method
    of payment, he suddenly stopped emailing us. Crazy, eh?

    Matt

  4. flo girbache said:

    Good day,
    i found this bike advert. I need to know if really it's still for
    sale,the last asking price for it and the current condition..Please let me
    know your method of payment.I preffer paying via a cashier's check. Is this
    your personal property? In terms of shipping i have an international
    shipping agent that takes good care of my goods, he will be coming for the
    pickup in your location.Let me know whats on your mind concerning this
    enquiry..
    Thanks.
    Sam.
    Send instant messages to your online friends http://au.messenger.yahoo.com

    I think this must be an example of a scammer email. Thanks for the
    head's up!

    My wife got one just like this when posting a bike for sale recently. He
    went on to ask if he could use a different payment method than specified
    in the ad (I think he wanted to use his own home-made cashier's check).
    When we said he could buy the bike, but had to use the specified method
    of payment, he suddenly stopped emailing us. Crazy, eh?

    Matt

  5. flo girbache said:

    Good day,
    i found this bike advert. I need to know if really it's still for
    sale,the last asking price for it and the current condition..Please let me
    know your method of payment.I preffer paying via a cashier's check. Is this
    your personal property? In terms of shipping i have an international
    shipping agent that takes good care of my goods, he will be coming for the
    pickup in your location.Let me know whats on your mind concerning this
    enquiry..
    Thanks.
    Sam.
    Send instant messages to your online friends http://au.messenger.yahoo.com

    I think this must be an example of a scammer email. Thanks for the
    head's up!

    My wife got one just like this when posting a bike for sale recently. He
    went on to ask if he could use a different payment method than specified
    in the ad (I think he wanted to use his own home-made cashier's check).
    When we said he could buy the bike, but had to use the specified method
    of payment, he suddenly stopped emailing us. Crazy, eh?

    Matt

  6. flo girbache said:

    Good day,
    i found this bike advert. I need to know if really it's still for
    sale,the last asking price for it and the current condition..Please let me
    know your method of payment.I preffer paying via a cashier's check. Is this
    your personal property? In terms of shipping i have an international
    shipping agent that takes good care of my goods, he will be coming for the
    pickup in your location.Let me know whats on your mind concerning this
    enquiry..
    Thanks.
    Sam.
    Send instant messages to your online friends http://au.messenger.yahoo.com

    I think this must be an example of a scammer email. Thanks for the
    head's up!

    My wife got one just like this when posting a bike for sale recently. He
    went on to ask if he could use a different payment method than specified
    in the ad (I think he wanted to use his own home-made cashier's check).
    When we said he could buy the bike, but had to use the specified method
    of payment, he suddenly stopped emailing us. Crazy, eh?

    Matt

  7. flo girbache said:

    Good day,
    i found this bike advert. I need to know if really it's still for
    sale,the last asking price for it and the current condition..Please let me
    know your method of payment.I preffer paying via a cashier's check. Is this
    your personal property? In terms of shipping i have an international
    shipping agent that takes good care of my goods, he will be coming for the
    pickup in your location.Let me know whats on your mind concerning this
    enquiry..
    Thanks.
    Sam.
    Send instant messages to your online friends http://au.messenger.yahoo.com

    I think this must be an example of a scammer email. Thanks for the
    head's up!

    My wife got one just like this when posting a bike for sale recently. He
    went on to ask if he could use a different payment method than specified
    in the ad (I think he wanted to use his own home-made cashier's check).
    When we said he could buy the bike, but had to use the specified method
    of payment, he suddenly stopped emailing us. Crazy, eh?

    Matt

  8. flo girbache said:

    Good day,
    i found this bike advert. I need to know if really it's still for
    sale,the last asking price for it and the current condition..Please let me
    know your method of payment.I preffer paying via a cashier's check. Is this
    your personal property? In terms of shipping i have an international
    shipping agent that takes good care of my goods, he will be coming for the
    pickup in your location.Let me know whats on your mind concerning this
    enquiry..
    Thanks.
    Sam.
    Send instant messages to your online friends http://au.messenger.yahoo.com

    I think this must be an example of a scammer email. Thanks for the
    head's up!

    My wife got one just like this when posting a bike for sale recently. He
    went on to ask if he could use a different payment method than specified
    in the ad (I think he wanted to use his own home-made cashier's check).
    When we said he could buy the bike, but had to use the specified method
    of payment, he suddenly stopped emailing us. Crazy, eh?

    Matt

  9. flo girbache said:

    Good day,
    i found this bike advert. I need to know if really it's still for
    sale,the last asking price for it and the current condition..Please let me
    know your method of payment.I preffer paying via a cashier's check. Is this
    your personal property? In terms of shipping i have an international
    shipping agent that takes good care of my goods, he will be coming for the
    pickup in your location.Let me know whats on your mind concerning this
    enquiry..
    Thanks.
    Sam.
    Send instant messages to your online friends http://au.messenger.yahoo.com

    I think this must be an example of a scammer email. Thanks for the
    head's up!

    My wife got one just like this when posting a bike for sale recently. He
    went on to ask if he could use a different payment method than specified
    in the ad (I think he wanted to use his own home-made cashier's check).
    When we said he could buy the bike, but had to use the specified method
    of payment, he suddenly stopped emailing us. Crazy, eh?

    Matt

  10. MattB said:
    flo girbache said:

    Good day,
    i found this bike advert. I need to know if really it's still
    for sale,the last asking price for it and the current
    condition..Please let me know your method of payment.I preffer
    paying via a cashier's check. Is this your personal property? In
    terms of shipping i have an international shipping agent that takes
    good care of my goods, he will be coming for the pickup in your
    location.Let me know whats on your mind concerning this enquiry..
    Thanks.
    Sam.
    Send instant messages to your online friends
    http://au.messenger.yahoo.com

    I think this must be an example of a scammer email. Thanks for the
    head's up!

    My wife got one just like this when posting a bike for sale recently.
    He went on to ask if he could use a different payment method than
    specified in the ad (I think he wanted to use his own home-made
    cashier's check). When we said he could buy the bike, but had to use
    the specified method of payment, he suddenly stopped emailing us.
    Crazy, eh?

    Crazy like a weasel!

    :-D

  11. MattB said:
    flo girbache said:

    Good day,
    i found this bike advert. I need to know if really it's still
    for sale,the last asking price for it and the current
    condition..Please let me know your method of payment.I preffer
    paying via a cashier's check. Is this your personal property? In
    terms of shipping i have an international shipping agent that takes
    good care of my goods, he will be coming for the pickup in your
    location.Let me know whats on your mind concerning this enquiry..
    Thanks.
    Sam.
    Send instant messages to your online friends
    http://au.messenger.yahoo.com

    I think this must be an example of a scammer email. Thanks for the
    head's up!

    My wife got one just like this when posting a bike for sale recently.
    He went on to ask if he could use a different payment method than
    specified in the ad (I think he wanted to use his own home-made
    cashier's check). When we said he could buy the bike, but had to use
    the specified method of payment, he suddenly stopped emailing us.
    Crazy, eh?

    Crazy like a weasel!

    :-D

  12. MattB said:
    flo girbache said:

    Good day,
    i found this bike advert. I need to know if really it's still
    for sale,the last asking price for it and the current
    condition..Please let me know your method of payment.I preffer
    paying via a cashier's check. Is this your personal property? In
    terms of shipping i have an international shipping agent that takes
    good care of my goods, he will be coming for the pickup in your
    location.Let me know whats on your mind concerning this enquiry..
    Thanks.
    Sam.
    Send instant messages to your online friends
    http://au.messenger.yahoo.com

    I think this must be an example of a scammer email. Thanks for the
    head's up!

    My wife got one just like this when posting a bike for sale recently.
    He went on to ask if he could use a different payment method than
    specified in the ad (I think he wanted to use his own home-made
    cashier's check). When we said he could buy the bike, but had to use
    the specified method of payment, he suddenly stopped emailing us.
    Crazy, eh?

    Crazy like a weasel!

    :-D

  13. MattB said:
    flo girbache said:

    Good day,
    i found this bike advert. I need to know if really it's still
    for sale,the last asking price for it and the current
    condition..Please let me know your method of payment.I preffer
    paying via a cashier's check. Is this your personal property? In
    terms of shipping i have an international shipping agent that takes
    good care of my goods, he will be coming for the pickup in your
    location.Let me know whats on your mind concerning this enquiry..
    Thanks.
    Sam.
    Send instant messages to your online friends
    http://au.messenger.yahoo.com

    I think this must be an example of a scammer email. Thanks for the
    head's up!

    My wife got one just like this when posting a bike for sale recently.
    He went on to ask if he could use a different payment method than
    specified in the ad (I think he wanted to use his own home-made
    cashier's check). When we said he could buy the bike, but had to use
    the specified method of payment, he suddenly stopped emailing us.
    Crazy, eh?

    Crazy like a weasel!

    :-D

  14. MattB said:
    flo girbache said:

    Good day,
    i found this bike advert. I need to know if really it's still
    for sale,the last asking price for it and the current
    condition..Please let me know your method of payment.I preffer
    paying via a cashier's check. Is this your personal property? In
    terms of shipping i have an international shipping agent that takes
    good care of my goods, he will be coming for the pickup in your
    location.Let me know whats on your mind concerning this enquiry..
    Thanks.
    Sam.
    Send instant messages to your online friends
    http://au.messenger.yahoo.com

    I think this must be an example of a scammer email. Thanks for the
    head's up!

    My wife got one just like this when posting a bike for sale recently.
    He went on to ask if he could use a different payment method than
    specified in the ad (I think he wanted to use his own home-made
    cashier's check). When we said he could buy the bike, but had to use
    the specified method of payment, he suddenly stopped emailing us.
    Crazy, eh?

    Crazy like a weasel!

    :-D

  15. MattB said:
    flo girbache said:

    Good day,
    i found this bike advert. I need to know if really it's still
    for sale,the last asking price for it and the current
    condition..Please let me know your method of payment.I preffer
    paying via a cashier's check. Is this your personal property? In
    terms of shipping i have an international shipping agent that takes
    good care of my goods, he will be coming for the pickup in your
    location.Let me know whats on your mind concerning this enquiry..
    Thanks.
    Sam.
    Send instant messages to your online friends
    http://au.messenger.yahoo.com

    I think this must be an example of a scammer email. Thanks for the
    head's up!

    My wife got one just like this when posting a bike for sale recently.
    He went on to ask if he could use a different payment method than
    specified in the ad (I think he wanted to use his own home-made
    cashier's check). When we said he could buy the bike, but had to use
    the specified method of payment, he suddenly stopped emailing us.
    Crazy, eh?

    Crazy like a weasel!

    :-D

  16. MattB said:
    flo girbache said:

    Good day,
    i found this bike advert. I need to know if really it's still
    for sale,the last asking price for it and the current
    condition..Please let me know your method of payment.I preffer
    paying via a cashier's check. Is this your personal property? In
    terms of shipping i have an international shipping agent that takes
    good care of my goods, he will be coming for the pickup in your
    location.Let me know whats on your mind concerning this enquiry..
    Thanks.
    Sam.
    Send instant messages to your online friends
    http://au.messenger.yahoo.com

    I think this must be an example of a scammer email. Thanks for the
    head's up!

    My wife got one just like this when posting a bike for sale recently.
    He went on to ask if he could use a different payment method than
    specified in the ad (I think he wanted to use his own home-made
    cashier's check). When we said he could buy the bike, but had to use
    the specified method of payment, he suddenly stopped emailing us.
    Crazy, eh?

    Crazy like a weasel!

    :-D

  17. MattB said:
    flo girbache said:

    Good day,
    i found this bike advert. I need to know if really it's still
    for sale,the last asking price for it and the current
    condition..Please let me know your method of payment.I preffer
    paying via a cashier's check. Is this your personal property? In
    terms of shipping i have an international shipping agent that takes
    good care of my goods, he will be coming for the pickup in your
    location.Let me know whats on your mind concerning this enquiry..
    Thanks.
    Sam.
    Send instant messages to your online friends
    http://au.messenger.yahoo.com

    I think this must be an example of a scammer email. Thanks for the
    head's up!

    My wife got one just like this when posting a bike for sale recently.
    He went on to ask if he could use a different payment method than
    specified in the ad (I think he wanted to use his own home-made
    cashier's check). When we said he could buy the bike, but had to use
    the specified method of payment, he suddenly stopped emailing us.
    Crazy, eh?

    Crazy like a weasel!

    :-D

  18. This idiot replied to the group instead of the individual. This is a scam
    and it has happened to me countless times. It is so lame that it is easy to
    recgonize. They pay you with a cashiers cheque for double to triple the
    asking amount and as soon as you cash the cheque you western union the
    excess cash back to the individual. Of course no one ever comes to pick up
    you bike and the cheque bounces. It is fun to play along and collect the
    cashiers cheques that they send you!

    Jim

    "flo girbache" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Good day,
    i found this bike advert. I need to know if really it's still for
    sale,the last asking price for it and the current condition..Please let me
    know your method of payment.I preffer paying via a cashier's check. Is
    this
    your personal property? In terms of shipping i have an international
    shipping agent that takes good care of my goods, he will be coming for the
    pickup in your location.Let me know whats on your mind concerning this
    enquiry..
    Thanks.
    Sam.
    Send instant messages to your online friends http://au.messenger.yahoo.com

  19. This idiot replied to the group instead of the individual. This is a scam
    and it has happened to me countless times. It is so lame that it is easy to
    recgonize. They pay you with a cashiers cheque for double to triple the
    asking amount and as soon as you cash the cheque you western union the
    excess cash back to the individual. Of course no one ever comes to pick up
    you bike and the cheque bounces. It is fun to play along and collect the
    cashiers cheques that they send you!

    Jim

    "flo girbache" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Good day,
    i found this bike advert. I need to know if really it's still for
    sale,the last asking price for it and the current condition..Please let me
    know your method of payment.I preffer paying via a cashier's check. Is
    this
    your personal property? In terms of shipping i have an international
    shipping agent that takes good care of my goods, he will be coming for the
    pickup in your location.Let me know whats on your mind concerning this
    enquiry..
    Thanks.
    Sam.
    Send instant messages to your online friends http://au.messenger.yahoo.com

  20. This idiot replied to the group instead of the individual. This is a scam
    and it has happened to me countless times. It is so lame that it is easy to
    recgonize. They pay you with a cashiers cheque for double to triple the
    asking amount and as soon as you cash the cheque you western union the
    excess cash back to the individual. Of course no one ever comes to pick up
    you bike and the cheque bounces. It is fun to play along and collect the
    cashiers cheques that they send you!

    Jim

    "flo girbache" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Good day,
    i found this bike advert. I need to know if really it's still for
    sale,the last asking price for it and the current condition..Please let me
    know your method of payment.I preffer paying via a cashier's check. Is
    this
    your personal property? In terms of shipping i have an international
    shipping agent that takes good care of my goods, he will be coming for the
    pickup in your location.Let me know whats on your mind concerning this
    enquiry..
    Thanks.
    Sam.
    Send instant messages to your online friends http://au.messenger.yahoo.com

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.