I've got a computer on my bike which I rarely reset. For some reason I decided to time my trip in to work on the bike computer; normally I go by my HRM as that doesn't stop ticking the time at lights.
It's been about six months since I used the computer to measure a trip in, the best I've managed to date was 58 minutes pedalling. I had a real good run with lights that day so the HRM time 1hr2mins.
Since then I've had new wheels and I've changed from Conti gatorskin to a Scwalbe Selvio(?) plus.
I didn't bust a got, stayed under 140bpm for most of the way so I was pretty floored when I recorded a time of 55 mins 15 seconds! w00t!
HRM time was 1hr2mins, did not have a good run with the lights.
Happy happy happy :-) Don't know if it's the new bits on the bike or me, either way I'm buzzin.