I hope all you Americans are keeping warm?

V add a condom for your protection. Your relationship with your Android is your business.

jhuskey said:
V add a condom for your protection. Your relationship with your Android is your business.

I switched it to full version and added J-schwein to the ignore list but his zombie Posts still show up...

Whats your Opinion about J-Schwein? :)

Volnix said:
I switched it to full version and added J-schwein to the ignore list but his zombie Posts still show up...

Whats your Opinion about J-Schwein? :)

He or she does not appear to be malicious. What we know: Is not using the same IP under another ID, loves to drag up old threads, does not seem to have a vast knowledge about cycling, is located in New York, irritates the hell out of some members.
Conclusion: Either is a dedicated troll or loves living in the past, if trolling I have seen better orchestrated trolls although none with longer longevity.

It will be 60° F here in Ohio today!
64° on Saturday and 66° on Sunday.

Training weather has been really good in November and so far in December.

The last two Winters were brutal. We'll see how the El Nino effects the rest of the season. The forecasters have said it could be really mild. Let's hope they are correct.

jswin may be irritating and not very knowledgeable about cycling, but at least he/she does NOT postulate idiotic stuff like "1 MM air gaps" between the halves of a Campagnolo bottom bracket spindle, have an irrational fear of a cold, steel, inanimate object like a firearm or think a household cleaner dissolves a solid steel, nickel plated bicycle chain.

Now that ****...from supposedly educated, experienced cyclists...just plain scares the **** out of me! These are people are allowed to vote!!! And sit on juries!!!

CAMPYBOB said:
It will be 60° F here in Ohio today!
64° on Saturday and 66° on Sunday.

Training weather has been really good in November and so far in December.

The last two Winters were brutal. We'll see how the El Nino effects the rest of the season. The forecasters have said it could be really mild. Let's hope they are correct.

Although I intend to take full advantage of the warm temps this weekend and get in some righteous miles I hope it get cold real soon so snow making can begin.

jhuskey said:
He or she does not appear to be malicious. What we know: Is not using the same IP under another ID, loves to drag up old threads, does not seem to have a vast knowledge about cycling, is located in New York, irritates the hell out of some members.
Conclusion: Either is a dedicated troll or loves living in the past, if trolling I have seen better orchestrated trolls although none with longer longevity.

I feel better already. :D

paranoia.png

jhuskey said:
If he is indeed a troll then he's got some dedication, I give him/her/it that.

Weather wise, It's been pretty cold the last few days over here but not that cold. Typical December weather really while people are saying that this winter will be the coldest and the most bitter we have seen for several years, but then again they say that every year....

This week in NY is in the mid 50's, it will go down to 38 on Saturday...Next Wednesday/Thursday, it will shoot up to 66! We've had a great year in terms of weather!