I just figured out Mike Vandeman

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rocketman

Vandeman is one of those "Foundation for Deep Ecology" people, isn't he? www.deepecology.org I'll
bet he's also affiliated with NPG (Negative Population Growth) www.npg.org.

They're part of a larger umbrella organization that doesn't take kindly to human invasion of the
Earth. Looks like Mike takes their philosophies very seriously. Now it all makes much more sense.

Rocketman

J

Jason

* Rocketman <[email protected]>:
> Vandeman is one of those "Foundation for Deep Ecology" people, isn't he? www.deepecology.org I'll
> bet he's also affiliated with NPG (Negative Population Growth) www.npg.org.
>
> They're part of a larger umbrella organization that doesn't take kindly to human invasion of the
> Earth. Looks like Mike takes their philosophies very seriously. Now it all makes much more sense.
>
> Rocketman
>
>
>

It may to you but reading mikeys posts still gives me a headache. Although they are amusing at times
to watch him trying to stir it up cause he has no life at home.

Jason

M

Michael Dart

You're not the first. Now leave it alone. Got any ride reports to post? Or shiny new bike parts to
talk about?

Mike

J

John Harlow

> Vandeman is one of those "Foundation for Deep Ecology" people, isn't he? www.deepecology.org

Nah, he's just a lonely misfit who can only get attention by arguing with people.

Unfortunately, your post - and anyone else who replies to him (hello, people?!) - only caters to his
affliction.

S

Slacker

Rocketman wrote:
> "Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> berlin.de...
>>> Rocketman
>>
>>
>> And we know how You got your name!
>
> Are you a professional comedienne?

If you're looking to hire me, I'm booked till Nov.

--
Slacker - hung like a poodle

Status
Not open for further replies.