I just figured out Mike Vandeman

Rocketman

Guest
Vandeman is one of those "Foundation for Deep Ecology" people, isn't he? www.deepecology.org I'll
bet he's also affiliated with NPG (Negative Population Growth) www.npg.org.

They're part of a larger umbrella organization that doesn't take kindly to human invasion of the
Earth. Looks like Mike takes their philosophies very seriously. Now it all makes much more sense.

Rocketman

* Rocketman <[email protected]>:
> Vandeman is one of those "Foundation for Deep Ecology" people, isn't he? www.deepecology.org I'll
> bet he's also affiliated with NPG (Negative Population Growth) www.npg.org.
>
> They're part of a larger umbrella organization that doesn't take kindly to human invasion of the
> Earth. Looks like Mike takes their philosophies very seriously. Now it all makes much more sense.
>
> Rocketman

It may to you but reading mikeys posts still gives me a headache. Although they are amusing at times
to watch him trying to stir it up cause he has no life at home.

Jason

You're not the first. Now leave it alone. Got any ride reports to post? Or shiny new bike parts to
talk about?

Mike

> Vandeman is one of those "Foundation for Deep Ecology" people, isn't he? www.deepecology.org

Nah, he's just a lonely misfit who can only get attention by arguing with people.

Unfortunately, your post - and anyone else who replies to him (hello, people?!) - only caters to his
affliction.

Rocketman wrote:
> "Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> berlin.de...
>>> Rocketman
>>

>> And we know how You got your name!
>
> Are you a professional comedienne?

If you're looking to hire me, I'm booked till Nov.

--
Slacker - hung like a poodle