I just figured out Mike Vandeman

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Rocketman, Jan 26, 2004.

  1. Rocketman

    Rocketman Guest

    Vandeman is one of those "Foundation for Deep Ecology" people, isn't he? www.deepecology.org I'll
    bet he's also affiliated with NPG (Negative Population Growth) www.npg.org.

    They're part of a larger umbrella organization that doesn't take kindly to human invasion of the
    Earth. Looks like Mike takes their philosophies very seriously. Now it all makes much more sense.

    Rocketman

    Tags:

  2. Jason

    Jason Guest

    * Rocketman <[email protected]>:
    > Vandeman is one of those "Foundation for Deep Ecology" people, isn't he? www.deepecology.org I'll
    > bet he's also affiliated with NPG (Negative Population Growth) www.npg.org.
    >
    > They're part of a larger umbrella organization that doesn't take kindly to human invasion of the
    > Earth. Looks like Mike takes their philosophies very seriously. Now it all makes much more sense.
    >
    > Rocketman

    It may to you but reading mikeys posts still gives me a headache. Although they are amusing at times
    to watch him trying to stir it up cause he has no life at home.

    Jason

  3. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    You're not the first. Now leave it alone. Got any ride reports to post? Or shiny new bike parts to
    talk about?

    Mike

  4. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

  5. John Harlow

    John Harlow Guest

    > Vandeman is one of those "Foundation for Deep Ecology" people, isn't he? www.deepecology.org

    Nah, he's just a lonely misfit who can only get attention by arguing with people.

    Unfortunately, your post - and anyone else who replies to him (hello, people?!) - only caters to his
    affliction.

  6. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    > Rocketman

    And we know how You got your name!
    --
    Slacker

  7. Rocketman

    Rocketman Guest

  8. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    Rocketman wrote:
    > "Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > berlin.de...
    >>> Rocketman
    >>

    >> And we know how You got your name!
    >
    > Are you a professional comedienne?

    If you're looking to hire me, I'm booked till Nov.

    --
    Slacker - hung like a poodle