I love you so
and I always
will, Bill. (your lips look like my mangina)
Gav, the shemale.
--
Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion
Thread navigation
Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
I love you so
and I always
will, Bill. (your lips look like my mangina)
Gav, the shemale.
--
Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com
Gavrielah the shemale Hojnacki said:I
fake
"one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a congress"
adams
woger you are a Congress all in your own head
http://kb9rqz.bravejournal.com/
altopia is never used by KB9RQZ
nor is [email hidden] ever udsed on the usenet from anywhere but google and noow motezrella
posts from these sorucees are fakes
and get ou the newly recovered KB9RQZ.blogspot.com as well
G
"Gavrielah the shemale Hojnacki" <[email hidden]> wrote in
news:[email hidden]:
Quoted message said:I love you so
and I always
will, Bill. (your lips look like my mangina)
You lovely diva you! Tonight, 9pm, the usual highway R.A., you bring lube,
I the condoms.
<smack>
<[email hidden]> wrote in message news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:"Gavrielah the shemale Hojnacki" <[email hidden]> wrote in
news:[email hidden]:Quoted message said:I love you so
and I always
will, Bill. (your lips look like my mangina)You lovely diva you! Tonight, 9pm, the usual highway R.A., you bring lube,
I the condoms.
<smack>
kb9rqz will get jealous again and start babbling about getting kelp!
--
Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com
Gavrielah the shemale Hojnacki said:
well Dloyd why all the lies?
"one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a congress"
adams
woger you are a Congress all in your own head
http://kb9rqz.bravejournal.com/
altopia is never used by KB9RQZ
nor is [email hidden] ever udsed on the usenet from anywhere but google and noow motezrella
posts from these sorucees are fakes
and get ou the newly recovered KB9RQZ.blogspot.com as well
G
Bill Davidson said:
You lovely diva you! Tonight, 9pm, the usual highway R.A., you bring
lube, I the condoms.
<smack>
Hi. I'm Bill, and I have perfected a technique for sucking [censored] that i
would love to share with you.
Here I am below. Take a look at my index page, then follow the links to
the other pages. I think you'll find I'm attractive.
--
Index to the Bill Davidson Chronicles
http://tinyurl.com/23zqj5
Sexual Offender Flyer
http://tinyurl.com/2rxcr5
Billy, Motivational Speaker
http://tinyurl.com/2cjwlj
Portrait of Billy as a Dumb Man
http://tinyurl.com/34x3fg
"Gavrielah the shemale Hojnacki" <[email hidden]> wrote in
news:[email hidden]:
Quoted message said:kb9rqz will get jealous again and start babbling about getting kelp!
Does kelp act as a lubricant, or a condom?
--
Alric "bionic lips" Knebel
284 McDonnell ave or 16201 Cervantes Ct
Biloxi, MS (228) 432-0131
"[email hidden]" <[email hidden]> wrote in
news:[email hidden]:
Quoted message said:Bill Davidson said:
You lovely diva you! Tonight, 9pm, the usual highway R.A., you bring
lube, I the condoms.
<smack>Hi. I'm Bill, and I have perfected a technique for sucking [censored] that i
would love to share with you.
Oh cum now 'ol bionic lips Knebel, only you could construct such a seething
homosexual love plot like this one. Your passion for [censored] shows in your
every post.
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.