I have this nagging doubt at the back f my mind about Dr. Chung. I really appreciate his advice which I find to be conservative and well founded and prompt but I keep wondering how any practicing doctor could ever find the time to waste in flaming wars with usenet trolls.
Or have any interest at all in being part of this flaming and back and forth stuff.
Sure makes me wonder and think that something must be a bit askew (assuming he's for real).
I have this nagging doubt at the back f my mind about Dr. Chung.
Me too. He eats white bread.
Quoted message said:
I really appreciate his advice which I find to be conservative and well founded and prompt but I keep wondering how any practicing doctor could ever find the time to waste in flaming wars with usenet trolls.
Or have a nice lunch with a friend. He does that (today MOF) and he also does home visits with the morbidly obese.
Quoted message said:
Or have any interest at all in being part of this flaming and back and forth stuff.
Then don't.
Quoted message said:
Sure makes me wonder and think that something must be a bit askew (assuming he's for real).
I have this nagging doubt at the back f my mind about Dr. Chung. I really appreciate his advice which I find to be conservative and well founded and prompt but I keep wondering how any practicing doctor could ever find the time to waste in flaming wars with usenet trolls.
Wheat will always have chaff.
Quoted message said:
Or have any interest at all in being part of this flaming and back and forth stuff.
Wheat will always have chaff.
Quoted message said:
Sure makes me wonder and think that something must be a bit askew (assuming he's for real).
I have this nagging doubt at the back f my mind about Dr. Chung. I really appreciate his advice which I find to be conservative and well founded and prompt but I keep wondering how any practicing doctor could ever find the time to waste in flaming wars with usenet trolls.
Wheat will always have chaff.
Quoted message said:
Or have any interest at all in being part of this flaming and back and forth stuff.
Wheat will always have chaff.
Quoted message said:
Sure makes me wonder and think that something must be a bit askew (assuming he's for real).
What's in parenthesis really gives you away.
Please explain to this layman wtf you mean with these replies:
Wheat will always have chaff. What's in parenthesis really gives you away.
I really have no clue what you mean or are referring to. I know you will reply since you seem to get off on usenet war. And I'm not even at war, just wondering aloud why a real doctor would bother with all the [censored]. Unless perhaps real may be in the eye/mind of the beholder.
I have this nagging doubt at the back f my mind about Dr. Chung. I really appreciate his advice which I find to be conservative and well founded and prompt but I keep wondering how any practicing doctor could ever find the time to waste in flaming wars with usenet trolls.
Wheat will always have chaff.
Quoted message said:
Or have any interest at all in being part of this flaming and back and forth stuff.
Wheat will always have chaff.
Quoted message said:
Sure makes me wonder and think that something must be a bit askew (assuming he's for real).
What's in parenthesis really gives you away.
Please explain to this layman wtf you mean with these replies:
Wheat will always have chaff. What's in parenthesis really gives you away.
It's like trying to explain "See Spot Run"...... you either get it or you don't 🙂