General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

I need help on alternative medical practices

Started by DJ Gallup · · Last activity · 6 posts · 298 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
23 September 2003
Last activity
4 October 2003
Original author
DJ Gallup
Posts
6
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
298
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–6 of 6
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi everyone,

    I'm a college student in Upstate NY, and I'm completing a project for
    a "Traditional Systems of Healing" course I'm in. I need to find a
    medical practitioner of some sort (any type, including shamanism), and
    have an interview (over e-mail). Even someone knowledgeable about
    medical practices would do for this purpose.

    If you can help me, please e-mail me at [email hidden].
    I check my e-mail regularly, and I would appreciate the help so much.

    DJ Gallup

  2. [email hidden] (DJ Gallup) wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    Hi everyone,

    I'm a college student in Upstate NY, and I'm completing a project for
    a "Traditional Systems of Healing" course I'm in. I need to find a
    medical practitioner of some sort (any type, including shamanism), and
    have an interview (over e-mail). Even someone knowledgeable about
    medical practices would do for this purpose.

    If you can help me, please e-mail me at [email hidden].
    I check my e-mail regularly, and I would appreciate the help so much.

    DJ Gallup

    In treating a common sickness ie. a fever!!!!

    To a GP, a medical practitioner from medical science, he would
    normally recommend this fever patient to have a good good rest, in
    order for the patient's immune system to fight-back the fever problem.
    Normally, this sort of so-called treatment take about a week for the
    fever patient to have a fully recovery from the fever cycle ie.
    sore-throat, cold flu, cough, shivering, cold sweat and so on...

    To a Traditional Chinese Medicine practitioner (TCM) he would normally
    interpret that this fever patient's body is 'too heaty', need to
    'drink' alot of 'Ying' cooling herbs, just to cool-off the heatiness.
    This method also work!! Same as medeical science, it also take about a
    week for a complete recovery.

    To an alternative healer ie. a holistic practitioner, he would
    interpret as this fever patient's 'AURA' has been 'interferred', that
    caused the fever.
    In other word, once a human fall sick, it is being interpreted as
    being interferred by surrounding bad spiritual elements.
    That is why, in every sicknesses ie a common fever or a serious cancer
    sickness, they all come with some spirituality of a sickness ie. cold
    sweat, some dark cloud hovering acros your forehead, feeling cold or
    even night coughing.
    Therefore, holistic method of treatment involved the 'brightening' of
    your Aura and that is enough to get rid off those spirituality of a
    sickness. As for the rest of those ailment ie. sore throat or cough,
    'physical' medicine (herbs) can easily tackle it.
    This is to say that, there is no herbs or medicine that can treat
    those 'spiritualities' of a sickness, except thru holistic healing.

    Danny Yang

    An Asian holistic physician cum herbalist

  3. Quoted message said:

    [email hidden] (DJ Gallup) wrote in message
    news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    Hi everyone,

    I'm a college student in Upstate NY, and I'm completing a project for
    a "Traditional Systems of Healing" course I'm in. I need to find a
    medical practitioner of some sort (any type, including shamanism), and
    have an interview (over e-mail). Even someone knowledgeable about
    medical practices would do for this purpose.

    If you can help me, please e-mail me at [email hidden].
    I check my e-mail regularly, and I would appreciate the help so much.

    DJ Gallup

    In treating a common sickness ie. a fever!!!!

    To a GP, a medical practitioner from medical science, he would
    normally recommend this fever patient to have a good good rest, in
    order for the patient's immune system to fight-back the fever problem.
    Normally, this sort of so-called treatment take about a week for the
    fever patient to have a fully recovery from the fever cycle ie.
    sore-throat, cold flu, cough, shivering, cold sweat and so on...

    To a Traditional Chinese Medicine practitioner (TCM) he would normally
    interpret that this fever patient's body is 'too heaty',

    DJ, please ignore Danny Yang. His grasp of TCM is tenuous at best and his
    familiarity with English leaves something to be desired.

  4. [email hidden] (Ilsa9) wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    [email hidden] (DJ Gallup) wrote in message
    news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    Hi everyone,

    I'm a college student in Upstate NY, and I'm completing a project for
    a "Traditional Systems of Healing" course I'm in. I need to find a
    medical practitioner of some sort (any type, including shamanism), and
    have an interview (over e-mail). Even someone knowledgeable about
    medical practices would do for this purpose.

    If you can help me, please e-mail me at [email hidden].
    I check my e-mail regularly, and I would appreciate the help so much.

    DJ Gallup

    In treating a common sickness ie. a fever!!!!

    To a GP, a medical practitioner from medical science, he would
    normally recommend this fever patient to have a good good rest, in
    order for the patient's immune system to fight-back the fever problem.
    Normally, this sort of so-called treatment take about a week for the
    fever patient to have a fully recovery from the fever cycle ie.
    sore-throat, cold flu, cough, shivering, cold sweat and so on...

    To a Traditional Chinese Medicine practitioner (TCM) he would normally
    interpret that this fever patient's body is 'too heaty',

    DJ, please ignore Danny Yang. His grasp of TCM is tenuous at best and his
    familiarity with English leaves something to be desired.

    Hey IIsa9,

    Is that the best you could say?
    I expect you to refute my claim!!!

    Hey, as what the late Teng Xiao Peng, China Paramount leader, once
    said, I don't care what's colour the cat's fur is, as long as, this
    cat is able to catch a rat!

  5. Quoted message said:

    [email hidden] (Ilsa9) wrote in message
    news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    [email hidden] (DJ Gallup) wrote in message
    news:<[email hidden]>...
    > Hi everyone,
    >
    > I'm a college student in Upstate NY, and I'm completing a project for
    > a "Traditional Systems of Healing" course I'm in. I need to find a
    > medical practitioner of some sort (any type, including shamanism), and
    > have an interview (over e-mail). Even someone knowledgeable about
    > medical practices would do for this purpose.
    >
    > If you can help me, please e-mail me at [email hidden].
    > I check my e-mail regularly, and I would appreciate the help so much.
    >
    > DJ Gallup

    In treating a common sickness ie. a fever!!!!

    To a GP, a medical practitioner from medical science, he would
    normally recommend this fever patient to have a good good rest, in
    order for the patient's immune system to fight-back the fever problem.
    Normally, this sort of so-called treatment take about a week for the
    fever patient to have a fully recovery from the fever cycle ie.
    sore-throat, cold flu, cough, shivering, cold sweat and so on...

    To a Traditional Chinese Medicine practitioner (TCM) he would normally
    interpret that this fever patient's body is 'too heaty',

    DJ, please ignore Danny Yang. His grasp of TCM is tenuous at best and his
    familiarity with English leaves something to be desired.

    Hey IIsa9,

    Is that the best you could say?
    I expect you to refute my claim!!!

    You've done a splendid job discrediting yourself. I don't know what I could
    add to that.

    Quoted message said:


    Hey, as what the late Teng Xiao Peng, China Paramount leader, once
    said, I don't care what's colour the cat's fur is, as long as, this
    cat is able to catch a rat!

    Good, go to a cat for your healthcare.

  6. [email hidden] (Ilsa9) wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    [email hidden] (Ilsa9) wrote in message
    news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    >[email hidden] (DJ Gallup) wrote in message
    >news:<[email hidden]>...
    >> Hi everyone,
    >>
    >> I'm a college student in Upstate NY, and I'm completing a project for
    >> a "Traditional Systems of Healing" course I'm in. I need to find a
    >> medical practitioner of some sort (any type, including shamanism), and
    >> have an interview (over e-mail). Even someone knowledgeable about
    >> medical practices would do for this purpose.
    >>
    >> If you can help me, please e-mail me at [email hidden].
    >> I check my e-mail regularly, and I would appreciate the help so much.
    >>
    >> DJ Gallup
    >
    >
    >In treating a common sickness ie. a fever!!!!
    >
    >To a GP, a medical practitioner from medical science, he would
    >normally recommend this fever patient to have a good good rest, in
    >order for the patient's immune system to fight-back the fever problem.
    >Normally, this sort of so-called treatment take about a week for the
    >fever patient to have a fully recovery from the fever cycle ie.
    >sore-throat, cold flu, cough, shivering, cold sweat and so on...
    >
    >To a Traditional Chinese Medicine practitioner (TCM) he would normally
    >interpret that this fever patient's body is 'too heaty',

    DJ, please ignore Danny Yang. His grasp of TCM is tenuous at best and his
    familiarity with English leaves something to be desired.

    Hey IIsa9,

    Is that the best you could say?
    I expect you to refute my claim!!!

    You've done a splendid job discrediting yourself. I don't know what I could
    add to that.

    Quoted message said:


    Hey, as what the late Teng Xiao Peng, China Paramount leader, once
    said, I don't care what's colour the cat's fur is, as long as, this
    cat is able to catch a rat!

    Good, go to a cat for your healthcare.

    You are a 'nuts' who don't understand anything!! LOL..LOLL

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.