Yo
What up everyone? I'm undertaking another part for a video by hopefully
friday. But this time I want other riders in a almost full length video
(done in parts for youtube, lol). I need about 6 main riders (Myself,
Kelly H., Bryan S, that's all of right now). You can film all the way
to Friday night and send them to [email hidden]. I need clips
from other people too for the friends part, so if you don't have enough
time, or think your skill isn't up to par for a whole part, you can
just send some clips to me and i'll get them into the friends part,
WHICH I NEED, SO YOUR CLIPS ARE WANTED! lol. I would like to get some
from you KEVIN M, as well as Ryan A. (Hey we are on the same team man
😉). For those awaiting viewing you can imagine the level of riding I
hope to get into this. So I hope it's something to be excited over. If
filming goes badly I'll let film go into the weekend and into monday or
tuesday. But I want this out by at least two wednesdays from now. Any
other information you want you can ask me by e-mail, msn, or p.m. I'll
be happy to answer anything.
Shaun Johanneson
P.S. Falls are wanted as well, and any clever own intro parts or outro
parts you can think of.
--
unifreak7
------------------------------------------------------------------------
unifreak7's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6137
View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/53335