"Hannah Gruen" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:Number one, you work up to it. Duh. You're only 60? Well, I'm a whole 2
years behind you and I do all that stuff. You wouldn't believe the hills I
cycle. And I lift weights. And do yoga. But then... I have a brain and I
use
it. What's your excuse?
HG
heh, my moms up to 63 and while she wont run because shes convinced its bad
for her knees - she does low impact aerobics and can out walk me in
distance. if you dont want to do the gym/weights/whatever, increase your
distance. walk 5 miles if you can do 3.
as for what her excuse is... dont ask that 🙁 shes got quite a few.
hopefully she'll just listen without right away finding a counter for
everything. the ones replying to her obviously did something right; we're
losing weight. no reason why she cant. she wants to cut back on calories,
fine, but theres a balance one has strike.. oh well.. shell always be
overweight until she figures that out.