I reduced my newsgroup subscription list....

M.W.Smith

Guest
...down to one. This is the one I kept. I was spending too much time arguing with idiots in the
other groups, too much time exposing graft and corruption. At least here I only have to deal with
graft. My pain has a name.

martin

M.W.Smith left this mess on Tue, 02 Dec 2003 12:36:09 +0100 for The Way to clean up:

>...down to one. This is the one I kept. I was spending too much time arguing with idiots in the
>other groups, too much time exposing graft and corruption. At least here I only have to deal with
>graft. My pain has a name.

Very nice play on words, sir.

Tao te Carl "It takes a village to have an idiot." - Carl (c) 2003

(Kudos to Cap'n Jim Wyatt for this link) BEFORE you ask a dumb-ass question
here...http://www.speakeasy.org/~neilco/bart.gif

de Valois wrote:

> M.W.Smith left this mess on Tue, 02 Dec 2003 12:36:09 +0100 for The Way to clean up:
>
>>...down to one. This is the one I kept. I was spending too much time arguing with idiots in the
>>other groups, too much time exposing graft and corruption. At least here I only have to deal with
>>graft. My pain has a name.
>>

> Very nice play on words, sir.

Yes, I really liked that one, too!

Ruth Kazez