I reduced my newsgroup subscription list....

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by M.W.Smith, Dec 2, 2003.

  1. M.W.Smith

    M.W.Smith Guest

    ...down to one. This is the one I kept. I was spending too much time arguing with idiots in the
    other groups, too much time exposing graft and corruption. At least here I only have to deal with
    graft. My pain has a name.

    martin

    Tags:

  2. De Valois

    De Valois Guest

    M.W.Smith left this mess on Tue, 02 Dec 2003 12:36:09 +0100 for The Way to clean up:

    >...down to one. This is the one I kept. I was spending too much time arguing with idiots in the
    >other groups, too much time exposing graft and corruption. At least here I only have to deal with
    >graft. My pain has a name.

    Very nice play on words, sir.

    Tao te Carl "It takes a village to have an idiot." - Carl (c) 2003

    (Kudos to Cap'n Jim Wyatt for this link) BEFORE you ask a dumb-ass question
    here...http://www.speakeasy.org/~neilco/bart.gif

  3. Rtk

    Rtk Guest

    de Valois wrote:

    > M.W.Smith left this mess on Tue, 02 Dec 2003 12:36:09 +0100 for The Way to clean up:
    >
    >>...down to one. This is the one I kept. I was spending too much time arguing with idiots in the
    >>other groups, too much time exposing graft and corruption. At least here I only have to deal with
    >>graft. My pain has a name.
    >>

    > Very nice play on words, sir.

    Yes, I really liked that one, too!

    Ruth Kazez