General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

I thought this was Cardiology

Started by Balsey · · Last activity · 37 posts · 640 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
16 September 2003
Last activity
19 September 2003
Original author
Balsey
Posts
37
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
640
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–20 of 37
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I thought this was a Cadiology Group ,instead all you see is Chung & Maharaj
    & Bob Pastorio arguing, how about getting back to what this group is all
    about & that is helping us real heart patients with there questions. If any
    one interested i am a 2 year heart attack with stent in right artery suvivor
    to-day but i think i will be giving this group away, All of you with real
    problems take care & look after your-self .
    Balsey

  2. Balsey said:

    I thought this was a Cadiology Group ,instead all you see is Chung & Maharaj
    & Bob Pastorio arguing, how about getting back to what this group is all
    about & that is helping us real heart patients with there questions. If any
    one interested i am a 2 year heart attack with stent in right artery suvivor
    to-day but i think i will be giving this group away, All of you with real
    problems take care & look after your-self .
    Balsey

    I think the people that visit this newsgroup looking for information
    on Heart problems are a very small minority at this point.

    Bob

  3. "Bob Cardone" <cardone1!@!mindspring.com> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Balsey said:

    I thought this was a Cadiology Group ,instead all you see is Chung &


    Maharaj

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    & Bob Pastorio arguing, how about getting back to what this group is all
    about & that is helping us real heart patients with there questions. If any
    one interested i am a 2 year heart attack with stent in right artery


    suvivor

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    to-day but i think i will be giving this group away, All of you with real
    problems take care & look after your-self .
    Balsey

    I think the people that visit this newsgroup looking for information
    on Heart problems are a very small minority at this point.

    Bob

    If true, that is very sad. There are several people here ready, willing, and
    able to give out any information that they have. That is what usenet is
    supposed to be about.

    Bill
    Bill

  4. On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 6:20:04 -0400, Bill wrote
    (in message <[email hidden]>😉:

    Quoted message said:


    "Bob Cardone" <cardone1!@!mindspring.com> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Balsey said:

    I thought this was a Cadiology Group ,instead all you see is Chung &


    Maharaj

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    & Bob Pastorio arguing, how about getting back to what this group is all
    about & that is helping us real heart patients with there questions. If
    any
    one interested i am a 2 year heart attack with stent in right artery


    suvivor

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    to-day but i think i will be giving this group away, All of you with real
    problems take care & look after your-self .
    Balsey

    I think the people that visit this newsgroup looking for information
    on Heart problems are a very small minority at this point.

    Bob

    If true, that is very sad. There are several people here ready, willing, and
    able to give out any information that they have. That is what usenet is
    supposed to be about.

    I haven't seen anyone ask for help that didn't get it. I think what you are
    seeing is the impact of the general decline in the usage of usenet. Estimates
    I have seen put usenet usage at 1% of all internet subscribers. Most people
    I talk to don't have any idea that it even exists. That is a pity because it
    is truly a wonderful resource that can provide access to information and
    people which no other format provides.

    Every group has it's share of kooks. When the general usage of the group goes
    down, the proportion of posts by and in response to the kooks goes up. There
    is also the phenomenon of boredom... when no one is posting anything
    on-topic, people naturally fill the vacuum with off-topic posts.

    The last I looked there are 60,000+ groups on usenet and most of them are
    either empty or filled with spam. The groups that appear to be successful and
    sustainable have been able to form a community where the people know one
    another not only through usenet.

    I don't think there is a Gresham's Law for usenet: "bad" posts don't drive
    out "good" posts. Simply killfiling them or ignoring them makes them go away.
    However, there is probably some critical threshold for the size of the
    community to sustain it.

    There is probably a scholarly paper or a book in here somewhere. A forum
    where there is the possibility of absolutely free and, if desired, anonymous
    speech with no apparent ability to enforce sanctions. Kind of like a "Tragedy
    of the Commons". How is it that some such "virtual communities" can thrive
    while others whither?

    Steve

  5. Balsey said:

    I thought this was a Cadiology Group ,instead all you see is Chung & Maharaj
    & Bob Pastorio arguing, how about getting back to what this group is all
    about & that is helping us real heart patients with there questions. If any
    one interested i am a 2 year heart attack with stent in right artery suvivor
    to-day but i think i will be giving this group away, All of you with real
    problems take care & look after your-self .
    Balsey

    I'm a heart patient as well. I came here because of Mu's and Chung's
    crossposting, spamming and trolling.

    Here's a small project: count the numbers of scurrilous posts from
    Chung and Mu and see what percent of the total they comprise. You can
    try to killfile them, but they both change their identities so you
    can't eliminate them for very long.

    Like everything in life, there's trash with the gold. Use the filters
    your newsreader permits. It'll cut down the numbers of posts to slog
    through and keep stuff focussed to suit you.

    Pastorio

  6. Bob Pastorio said:
    Balsey said:

    I thought this was a Cadiology Group ,instead all you see is Chung & Maharaj
    & Bob Pastorio arguing, how about getting back to what this group is all
    about & that is helping us real heart patients with there questions. If any
    one interested i am a 2 year heart attack with stent in right artery suvivor
    to-day but i think i will be giving this group away, All of you with real
    problems take care & look after your-self .
    Balsey

    I'm a heart patient as well. I came here because of Mu's and Chung's
    crossposting, spamming and trolling.

    Be truthful, Mr. Pastorio. This has become an obsession for you, hasn't it?

    Quoted message said:


    Here's a small project: count the numbers of scurrilous posts from
    Chung and Mu and see what percent of the total they comprise. You can
    try to killfile them, but they both change their identities so you
    can't eliminate them for very long.

    Should be easy for you to provide one Google cite where I change my identity, Mr.
    Pastorio.

    Why aren't you able to?

    Forgot about truth again, eh, Mr. Pastorio?

    Quoted message said:


    Like everything in life, there's trash with the gold. Use the filters
    your newsreader permits. It'll cut down the numbers of posts to slog
    through and keep stuff focussed to suit you.

    Pastorio

    You still have my pity.

    --
    Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    Board-Certified Cardiologist
    http://www.heartmdphd.com/

  7. "Bob Pastorio" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...
    : Balsey wrote:
    : > I thought this was a Cadiology Group ,instead all you see is Chung &
    Maharaj
    : > & Bob Pastorio arguing, how about getting back to what this group is all
    : > about & that is helping us real heart patients with there questions. If
    any
    : > one interested i am a 2 year heart attack with stent in right artery
    suvivor
    : > to-day but i think i will be giving this group away, All of you with
    real
    : > problems take care & look after your-self .
    : > Balsey
    :
    : I'm a heart patient as well. I came here because of Mu's and Chung's
    : crossposting, spamming and trolling.
    :
    : Here's a small project: count the numbers of scurrilous posts from
    : Chung and Mu and see what percent of the total they comprise. You can
    : try to killfile them, but they both change their identities so you
    : can't eliminate them for very long.
    :
    results from NETSCAN

    http://tinyurl.com/nk2n

  8. On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 12:31:19 -0400, Jim Horne wrote
    (in message <[email hidden]>😉:

    Quoted message said:


    "Bob Pastorio" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Balsey said:

    I thought this was a Cadiology Group ,instead all you see is Chung &


    Maharaj

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    & Bob Pastorio arguing, how about getting back to what this group is all
    about & that is helping us real heart patients with there questions. If


    any

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    one interested i am a 2 year heart attack with stent in right artery


    suvivor

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    to-day but i think i will be giving this group away, All of you with


    real

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    problems take care & look after your-self .
    Balsey

    I'm a heart patient as well. I came here because of Mu's and Chung's
    crossposting, spamming and trolling.

    Here's a small project: count the numbers of scurrilous posts from
    Chung and Mu and see what percent of the total they comprise. You can
    try to killfile them, but they both change their identities so you
    can't eliminate them for very long.


    results from NETSCAN

    http://tinyurl.com/nk2n

    Thanks, Jim. Very interesting. And it actually *understates* Chung's
    dominance of the posts since he has used three different mutations over the
    period covered.

    Steve

  9. Like you, I am dealing with cardio vascular disease. I've submitted serious
    queries to this group in the past and have had no response! It seems that
    the childish bickering between several little boys has taken priority over
    human suffering. Like you, I am also giving up on this group. I only wish
    that there was a group available that takes heart disease seriously.

    "Balsey" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I thought this was a Cadiology Group ,instead all you see is Chung &


    Maharaj

    Quoted message said:

    & Bob Pastorio arguing, how about getting back to what this group is all
    about & that is helping us real heart patients with there questions. If


    any

    Quoted message said:

    one interested i am a 2 year heart attack with stent in right artery


    suvivor

    Quoted message said:

    to-day but i think i will be giving this group away, All of you with real
    problems take care & look after your-self .
    Balsey

  10. On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 17:40:16 GMT, "JMDO" <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    Like you, I am dealing with cardio vascular disease. I've submitted serious
    queries to this group in the past and have had no response! It seems that
    the childish bickering between several little boys has taken priority over
    human suffering. Like you, I am also giving up on this group. I only wish
    that there was a group available that takes heart disease seriously.

    I pasted your email address and your name into Google and came up with
    zippo.

    I would be happy to have you Google your questions and see if they get
    a response this time.

  11. On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 22:15:07 -0400, Bob Pastorio <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Tell us more about that. What part of your diet, as a chef you would
    know, what parts of your diet did you in?

    Here you are an "expert" in cardiac conditions and coronary health in
    general? Did you decide all by yourself that this is true or have you
    had help formulating the "Dr. Fishbone Nothing" theory of coronary
    conditions?

    I repeat.

    Tell us more about your coronary disease. What part of your diet, as a
    chef you would know, what parts of your diet did you in? Almost
    killing yourself?

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Why didn't you exercise since you claim to have known better?

    Do you know if I'm a member of
    a health club? Do you know what sorts of exercise equipment I use at
    home? Do you know if I run. Do you know if I swim in a lap pool or in
    the Shenandoah River. Do you know if I have a bicycle? Do I sky dive?
    Camping? Hiking? Can you answer any of these questions, M_ullet?

    No, that's why I am asking you.

    So answer them.

    Why didn't you exercise since you claim to have known better?

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Why did you nearly kill yourself at your own hands?

    On the contrary, I saved myself by recognizing the symptoms that
    afflicted both sides of my family before me. I'm still alive and most
    of them aren't. Bad history, good behavior.

    You have a serious, life threatening cardiac condition caused, most
    probably, by poor choices of diet and exercise. I hear you smoked too.

    Why did you nearly kill yourself at your own hands?

    Let's get back OT.

    Quoted message said:

    Note that I'm very much alive still and still here puncturing the hot
    air balloon you are.

    Good for you.

    Back OT.

    Tell us more about your coronary disease. What part of your diet, as a
    chef you would know, what parts of your diet did you in? Almost
    killing yourself? Why did you nearly kill yourself at your own hands?
    Why didn't you exercise since you claim to have known better?

  12. Jim Horne said:

    "Bob Pastorio" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...
    : Balsey wrote:
    : > I thought this was a Cadiology Group ,instead all you see is Chung &
    Maharaj
    : > & Bob Pastorio arguing, how about getting back to what this group is all
    : > about & that is helping us real heart patients with there questions. If
    any
    : > one interested i am a 2 year heart attack with stent in right artery
    suvivor
    : > to-day but i think i will be giving this group away, All of you with
    real
    : > problems take care & look after your-self .
    : > Balsey
    :
    : I'm a heart patient as well. I came here because of Mu's and Chung's
    : crossposting, spamming and trolling.
    :
    : Here's a small project: count the numbers of scurrilous posts from
    : Chung and Mu and see what percent of the total they comprise. You can
    : try to killfile them, but they both change their identities so you
    : can't eliminate them for very long.
    :
    results from NETSCAN

    http://tinyurl.com/nk2n

    Thanks for proving the baselessness of Mr. Pastorio's accusations.

    --
    Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    Board-Certified Cardiologist
    http://www.heartmdphd.com/

  13. Steve said:

    On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 12:31:19 -0400, Jim Horne wrote
    (in message <[email hidden]>😉:

    Quoted message said:


    "Bob Pastorio" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Balsey wrote:
    > I thought this was a Cadiology Group ,instead all you see is Chung &


    Maharaj

    Quoted message said:

    > & Bob Pastorio arguing, how about getting back to what this group is all
    > about & that is helping us real heart patients with there questions. If


    any

    Quoted message said:

    > one interested i am a 2 year heart attack with stent in right artery


    suvivor

    Quoted message said:

    > to-day but i think i will be giving this group away, All of you with


    real

    Quoted message said:

    > problems take care & look after your-self .
    > Balsey

    I'm a heart patient as well. I came here because of Mu's and Chung's
    crossposting, spamming and trolling.

    Here's a small project: count the numbers of scurrilous posts from
    Chung and Mu and see what percent of the total they comprise. You can
    try to killfile them, but they both change their identities so you
    can't eliminate them for very long.


    results from NETSCAN

    http://tinyurl.com/nk2n

    Thanks, Jim. Very interesting. And it actually *understates* Chung's
    dominance of the posts since he has used three different mutations over the
    period covered.

    Steve

    Truth is hardly an understatement.

    Last I checked, my email remains the same its been for at least 2 years.

    --
    Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    Board-Certified Cardiologist
    http://www.heartmdphd.com/

  14. JMDO said:

    Like you, I am dealing with cardio vascular disease. I've submitted serious
    queries to this group in the past and have had no response!

    You could always email me your query.

    Quoted message said:

    It seems that
    the childish bickering between several little boys has taken priority over
    human suffering. Like you, I am also giving up on this group. I only wish
    that there was a group available that takes heart disease seriously.

    Feel free to visit the HeartMDPhD.com chat room, then.

    http://www.heartmdphd.com/chat.asp

    --
    Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    Board-Certified Cardiologist
    http://www.heartmdphd.com/

  15. "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...
    : Jim Horne wrote:
    :
    : > "Bob Pastorio" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    : > news:[email hidden]...
    : > : Balsey wrote:
    : > : > I thought this was a Cadiology Group ,instead all you see is Chung &
    : > Maharaj
    : > : > & Bob Pastorio arguing, how about getting back to what this group is
    all
    : > : > about & that is helping us real heart patients with there questions.
    If
    : > any
    : > : > one interested i am a 2 year heart attack with stent in right artery
    : > suvivor
    : > : > to-day but i think i will be giving this group away, All of you with
    : > real
    : > : > problems take care & look after your-self .
    : > : > Balsey
    : > :
    : > : I'm a heart patient as well. I came here because of Mu's and Chung's
    : > : crossposting, spamming and trolling.
    : > :
    : > : Here's a small project: count the numbers of scurrilous posts from
    : > : Chung and Mu and see what percent of the total they comprise. You can
    : > : try to killfile them, but they both change their identities so you
    : > : can't eliminate them for very long.
    : > :
    : > results from NETSCAN
    : >
    : > http://tinyurl.com/nk2n
    :
    : Thanks for proving the baselessness of Mr. Pastorio's accusations.
    :
    I didn't prove anything...

  16. On Wed, 17 Sep 2003 12:50:01 -0400, Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote
    (in message <[email hidden]>😉:

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Thanks, Jim. Very interesting. And it actually *understates* Chung's
    dominance of the posts since he has used three different mutations over the
    period covered.

    Steve

    Truth is hardly an understatement.

    Last I checked, my email remains the same its been for at least 2 years.

    True to form, Chung. Once again the disingenuous, misleading psuedo-answer.
    Your email address has nothing to do with it... but you knew that, right? The
    posts are not categorized by your email address but by the "handle" you use
    to post. Here are at least three you have used recently (source Netscan)

    Thru 7/31/2003

    "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email hidden]> 809 posts
    [email hidden] (Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD) 372 posts
    [email hidden] (Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD) *
    * (results not yet available on netscan)

    total Chung posts 1,181 posts +
    nearst competitor ([email hidden]) 103 posts

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Here's a small project: count the numbers of scurrilous posts from
    Chung and Mu and see what percent of the total they comprise. You can
    try to killfile them, but they both change their identities so you
    can't eliminate them for very long.


    results from NETSCAN

    http://tinyurl.com/nk2n

    Thanks for proving the baselessness of Mr. Pastorio's accusations.

    Only on Planet Chung could these statitistics prove the "baselessness of Mr.
    Pastorio's accusations"

    Steve

    Quoted message said:
    Steve said:

    On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 12:31:19 -0400, Jim Horne wrote
    (in message <[email hidden]>😉:

    Quoted message said:


    "Bob Pastorio" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...
    > Balsey wrote:
    >> I thought this was a Cadiology Group ,instead all you see is Chung &
    Maharaj
    >> & Bob Pastorio arguing, how about getting back to what this group is all
    >> about & that is helping us real heart patients with there questions. If
    any
    >> one interested i am a 2 year heart attack with stent in right artery
    suvivor
    >> to-day but i think i will be giving this group away, All of you with
    real
    >> problems take care & look after your-self .
    >> Balsey
    >
    > I'm a heart patient as well. I came here because of Mu's and Chung's
    > crossposting, spamming and trolling.
    >
    > Here's a small project: count the numbers of scurrilous posts from
    > Chung and Mu and see what percent of the total they comprise. You can
    > try to killfile them, but they both change their identities so you
    > can't eliminate them for very long.
    >
    results from NETSCAN

    http://tinyurl.com/nk2n

    Thanks, Jim. Very interesting. And it actually *understates* Chung's
    dominance of the posts since he has used three different mutations over the
    period covered.

    Steve

    Truth is hardly an understatement.

    Last I checked, my email remains the same its been for at least 2 years.

    --
    Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    Board-Certified Cardiologist
    http://www.heartmdphd.com/

  17. Reach for the Mu_n said:

    On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 22:15:07 -0400, Bob Pastorio <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Tell us more about that. What part of your diet, as a chef you would
    know, what parts of your diet did you in?

    Here you are an "expert" in cardiac conditions and coronary health in
    general? Did you decide all by yourself that this is true or have you
    had help formulating the "Dr. Fishbone Nothing" theory of coronary
    conditions?

    Quoted message said:

    I repeat.

    You may repeat as often and as much as you wish. It doesn't remove the
    reality that you don't know [censored] about what you're trying to talk
    about here. You're a fraud, a coward, a mountebank, a quack, a fake
    and a transparent TROLL. Tell your "patients" I said so. Maybe they'll
    join me in a classy action suit. Someone can explain that to you.

    I trust I won't have to repeat any of that.

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Why didn't you exercise since you claim to have known better?

    Do you know if I'm a member of
    a health club? Do you know what sorts of exercise equipment I use at
    home? Do you know if I run. Do you know if I swim in a lap pool or in
    the Shenandoah River. Do you know if I have a bicycle? Do I sky dive?
    Camping? Hiking? Can you answer any of these questions, M_ullet?

    No, that's why I am asking you.

    Good, then stuff your baiting "conclusions" masked as questions where
    Chung does your prostate test.

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Why did you nearly kill yourself at your own hands?

    On the contrary, I saved myself by recognizing the symptoms that
    afflicted both sides of my family before me. I'm still alive and most
    of them aren't. Bad history, good behavior.

    I'm seriously disappointed that you didn't say, "Good job, Bob."
    Crushed, I am.

    Quoted message said:

    You have a serious, life threatening cardiac condition caused, most
    probably, by poor choices of diet and exercise. I hear you smoked too.

    I'm sure you've heard a lot about me. Interviewed my neighbors, did
    you? Checked my school permanent record? Questioned my sensei, my jump
    partners, my kids, my staff, my editors...? Idiot.

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Note that I'm very much alive still and still here puncturing the hot
    air balloon you are.

    Good for you.

    Thank you for the recognition. I appreciate your acknowledging what a
    gasbag you are.

    So how come you see Chung? He claims to be a cardiologist. Got a heart
    condition of your own? I thought you're this big fitness guru.

    "Mens sana in corpore sano."

    Mister conditioning with famous athletes, military and seekers of
    the pure body as clients. Or is it "patients?" What's your cardiac
    problem? Bad living? Stupid excess? You can tell us, we're all friends
    here.

    Pastorio

  18. Dr. Andrew B. Chung said:
    Jim Horne said:

    "Bob Pastorio" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...
    : Balsey wrote:
    : > I thought this was a Cadiology Group ,instead all you see is Chung &
    Maharaj
    : > & Bob Pastorio arguing, how about getting back to what this group is all
    : > about & that is helping us real heart patients with there questions. If
    any
    : > one interested i am a 2 year heart attack with stent in right artery
    suvivor
    : > to-day but i think i will be giving this group away, All of you with
    real
    : > problems take care & look after your-self .
    : > Balsey
    :
    : I'm a heart patient as well. I came here because of Mu's and Chung's
    : crossposting, spamming and trolling.
    :
    : Here's a small project: count the numbers of scurrilous posts from
    : Chung and Mu and see what percent of the total they comprise. You can
    : try to killfile them, but they both change their identities so you
    : can't eliminate them for very long.
    :
    results from NETSCAN

    http://tinyurl.com/nk2n

    Thanks for proving the baselessness of Mr. Pastorio's accusations.

    Chung, you do this better than any other liar I've ever read or heard
    about. It's a perfectly wonderful example of, "I can't win this
    argument, so I'll just act like I did."

    Chung is a troll and a spammer. Trolls post notes to deliberately
    inflame and anger readers. That macro posting where you blame
    everybody else for your actions is trolling. You post it with the
    clear intent to annoy people while denying it. In your macro post, you
    lie and that compounds your treachery.

    Spamming is sending repeated, unwanted, same-content messages to
    venues that don't welcome them. Like your fraudulence with
    crossposting and assigning the responsibility to others. The same
    message repeatedly knowing that many people have asked you to stop.

    Beautiful. Not an honest bone in your body.

    Pastorio

  19. Steve said:

    On Wed, 17 Sep 2003 12:50:01 -0400, Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote
    (in message <[email hidden]>😉:

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Thanks, Jim. Very interesting. And it actually *understates* Chung's
    dominance of the posts since he has used three different mutations over the
    period covered.

    Steve

    Truth is hardly an understatement.

    Last I checked, my email remains the same its been for at least 2 years.

    True to form, Chung. Once again the disingenuous, misleading psuedo-answer.
    Your email address has nothing to do with it... but you knew that, right? The
    posts are not categorized by your email address but by the "handle" you use
    to post. Here are at least three you have used recently (source Netscan)

    Thru 7/31/2003

    "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email hidden]> 809 posts
    [email hidden] (Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD) 372 posts
    [email hidden] (Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD) *
    * (results not yet available on netscan)

    Thanks for proving that my handle remains "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"

    Quoted message said:


    total Chung posts 1,181 posts +
    nearst competitor ([email hidden]) 103 posts

    Didn't know this was a competition.

    --
    Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    Board-Certified Cardiologist
    http://www.heartmdphd.com/

  20. On Thu, 18 Sep 2003 13:46:51 -0400, Bob Pastorio <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    Chung is a troll and a spammer.

    OT again there, Cheffie.

    Quoted message said:

    I'm a heart patient as well.

    Tell us more about that. What part of your diet, as a chef you would
    know, what parts of your diet did you in?

    Why didn't you exercise since you claim to have known better?

    Why did you nearly kill yourself at your own hands?

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.