JD did you ever meet Neil Murdoch aka Richard
Gordon Bannister,Grafton Mahler in your neck of the woods?
I MTB 2004
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
Mountain Bikes · Public discussion
Thread navigation
Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
JD did you ever meet Neil Murdoch aka Richard
Gordon Bannister,Grafton Mahler in your neck of the woods?
I MTB 2004
Quoted message said:JD did you ever meet Neil Murdoch aka Richard
Gordon Bannister,Grafton Mahler in your neck of the woods?I MTB 2004
I don't know about JD, but I know a Richard Bannister in my neck of the
woods.
Bet that it's not the guy your're interested in.
--
Westie
(Replace 'invalid' with 'yahoo' when replying.)
[email hidden] wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...
Quoted message said:JD did you ever meet Neil Murdoch aka Richard
Gordon Bannister,Grafton Mahler in your neck of the woods?
Nope, he had disappeared before I ever got a chance to get to Crested
Butte. MattB may have crossed paths with him though.
JD
JD said:[email hidden] wrote in message
news:<[email hidden]>...Quoted message said:JD did you ever meet Neil Murdoch aka Richard
Gordon Bannister,Grafton Mahler in your neck of the woods?Nope, he had disappeared before I ever got a chance to get to Crested
Butte. MattB may have crossed paths with him though.JD
Yep. Murdoch was involved with the radio station in CB that I was on the
board of. I also just knew him from him being around in a small community
when I worked on the mounatin. We were aquainted to the degree of the
"friendly nod" when we'd see each other. I know some other people who really
knew him (or thought they did anyway) for 20 years. Weird story.
Also weird he ended up being caught in Taos. I would have freaked out if I
had seen him there (where my employer is based and I spend a bit of time
every few months).
Here he is in a Mountain Bike Hall of fame photo. He's the guy in the suit.
http://www.mtnbikehalloffame.com/images/6image1.jpg
Matt (stranger than fiction)
MattB said:Here he is in a Mountain Bike Hall of fame photo. He's the guy in the
suit. http://www.mtnbikehalloffame.com/images/6image1.jpg
More on him from the hall of fame:
http://www.mtnbikehalloffame.com/inductees.cfm?page=99&mID=22
MattB said:MattB said:Here he is in a Mountain Bike Hall of fame photo. He's the guy in the
suit. http://www.mtnbikehalloffame.com/images/6image1.jpgMore on him from the hall of fame:
http://www.mtnbikehalloffame.com/inductees.cfm?page=99&mID=22
Never trust guys in ties.
Bill "evil clowns worst example (don't wanna talk about it)" S.
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.