General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

I wantto punch TBR!

Started by Alric Knebel · · Last activity · 14 posts · 253 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
23 July 2007
Last activity
27 July 2007
Original author
Alric Knebel
Posts
14
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
253
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–14 of 14
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I want to punch you, you sissy boy you. I bet my internet threat
    scares you?

    Alric Knebel

    --
    www.dickheadsplace.org

    www.alrictheliberalnazi.org

    --
    Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com

  2. Alric Knebel said:

    I want to punch you, you sissy boy you. I bet my internet threat
    scares you?

    Alric Knebel

    Eric my boy, you aren't even tall enough to punch him in the balls,
    nevermind the mouth.

  3. Alric Knebel [email protected] said:
    Alric Knebel said:

    I want to punch you, you sissy boy you. I bet my internet threat
    scares you?

    Quoted message said:

    Alric Knebel

    Quoted message said:

    --
    www.dickheadsplace.org

    Quoted message said:

    www.alrictheliberalnazi.org

    You MIGHT be a [censored] (I'd bet on it), but I it's beyond doubt you're an
    idiot.

    --
    _________________
    Alric Knebel

    http://www.ironeyefortress.com/C-SPAN_loony.htmlhttp://www.ironeyofortress.com

    You're a coward who makes anonymous, childish threats.

  4. Alric Knebel [email protected] said:


    You MIGHT be a [censored]

    Well, at least if you punched me, you could finally say you touched
    one.

  5. Alric Knebel [email protected] said:

    If you weren't such a sexless freak,

    That operation cost me thousands.

    Quoted message said:

    that comment would have impact.
    But just as I know you're an idiot, I also know you lack real
    companions, male or female, with whom you can have sex.

    $20 gets me anything I want. Here's proof:

    http://s154.photobucket.com/albums/s256/Whoremongernumbers/

    And BTW, that's MY woman I'm boinking, and notice she has no valve to
    blow her up, unlike your loves.

    Quoted message said:

    This is an
    accurate profile of your average stalking freak. You're a [censored].

    Like I said, at least you'll finally get to touch one.

    Quoted message said:

    Meanwhile, I have a female companion. She's fun, and looks great naked.


    I know, I'm sending her naked pics out now to all RR. BTW, is she the
    model with vibrating lips? Or just standard?

  6. Quoted message said:

    I know, I'm sending her naked pics out now to all RR. BTW, is she the
    model with vibrating lips? Or just standard?

    Too much trouble emailing them privately, so here's alink to Alrics
    GF's pics:
    http://www.prankplace.com/inflatables.htm?KBID=1103&sub=inflatables&gclid=CNDr7pWPwI0CFRGCGgodthtXMA
    I suspect he likes the "Party Sheep" model.

  7. Quoted message said:
    Alric Knebel [email protected] said:

    If you weren't such a sexless freak,

    That operation cost me thousands.

    I wasn't joking. You're a stupid, sexless stalker. If you had real
    relationships, you wouldn't be so resentful toward everyone else to the
    point that you spend so much time fixing your newsreader with fake
    identities. And because sex is such a primal impulse, and can not be
    suppressed, it leaves you with no alternative but to be somewhat
    perverted and angry. I believe this to be the case with ALL stalkers.
    Something isn't right about you. It simply isn't. It's comical really.

    Did you understand what I just said?

    --
    _________________
    Alric Knebel

    http://www.ironeyefortress.com/C-SPAN_loon.html
    http://www.ironeyefortress.com

  8. Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    I know, I'm sending her naked pics out now to all RR. BTW, is she the
    model with vibrating lips? Or just standard?

    Too much trouble emailing them privately, so here's alink to Alrics
    GF's pics:
    http://www.prankplace.com/inflatables.htm?KBID=1103&sub=inflatables&gclid=CNDr7pWPwI0CFRGCGgodthtXMA
    I suspect he likes the "Party Sheep" model.

    It figures YOU'D know where to order such dolls. But, unfortunately for
    you, your puerile comment only reinforces my point. You're still a
    sexless freak. Get a real girlfriend, and see how it changes your view
    of life and others. Give it a try. Maybe you're too ugly. Maybe
    you're too stupid. But try a dating service. Have faith.

    --
    _________________
    Alric Knebel

    http://www.ironeyefortress.com/C-SPAN_loon.html
    http://www.ironeyefortress.com

  9. Alric Knebel [email protected] said:
    Quoted message said:

    On Jul 23, 9:28 pm, Alric Knebel <alric@[cableone.net]> wrote:

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    If you weren't such a sexless freak,

    Quoted message said:

    That operation cost me thousands.

    I wasn't joking. You're a stupid, sexless stalker. If you had real
    relationships, you wouldn't be so resentful toward everyone else to the
    point that you spend so much time fixing your newsreader with fake
    identities. And because sex is such a primal impulse, and can not be
    suppressed, it leaves you with no alternative but to be somewhat
    perverted and angry. I believe this to be the case with ALL stalkers.
    Something isn't right about you. It simply isn't. It's comical really.

    Did you understand what I just said?


    I'm too busy jerkin' off in my moms basement to answer right now.

  10. Alric Knebel [email protected] said:

    It figures YOU'D know where to order such dolls.

    Hey pal, she's your GF, not mine.

    Quoted message said:

    But, unfortunately for
    you, your puerile comment only reinforces my point.

    I'm not perule, and my dad didn't get perule until he was in his late
    70's, and the diaper wasn't necassary until he was 88.

    Quoted message said:

    You're still a
    sexless freak.

    Well, this just proves you're a newbie, because every guy and chic on
    RR has seen pics of "Mr Bill", and all agree he's quite magnificent.

    Quoted message said:

    Get a real girlfriend,

    How many do I need? Isn't the one I'm boinking at
    http://s154.photobucket.com/albums/s256/Whoremongernumbers/
    good enough? I can get more, and take the required pics, if you just
    tell me how many I need.

    Quoted message said:

    and see how it changes your view
    of life and others.

    I could get laid every 15 minutes, and you'd still be a 90lb weakling
    running his dainty 3 miles.

    Quoted message said:

    Give it a try. Maybe you're too ugly.

    I'm maddenly dashing!

    Quoted message said:

    Maybe
    you're too stupid.

    Interesting Eric, I'll look into it.

    Quoted message said:

    But try a dating service.

    That's where I met your mom dude! Hey wait...how old are you? Whose
    your daddy boy?

    Quoted message said:

    Have faith.

    Organized religion is evil, and at the root of almost every war ever
    fought. No thanks, I'll burn in hell.

  11. What is *wrong* with you people?

  12. Quoted message said:

    [deleted unread, because it's boring and stupid]

    You're an idiot.

    How was your shift?

    --
    _________________
    Alric Knebel

    http://www.ironeyefortress.com/C-SPAN_loon.html
    http://www.ironeyefortress.com

  13. Alric Knebel [email protected] said:
    Quoted message said:

    [deleted unread, because it's boring and stupid]

    You're an idiot.

    How was your shift?

    Just so-so. It stuck between 2nd and 3rd, but was ok going into 4th.

  14. Alric Knebel [email protected] said:
    Quoted message said:

    [deleted unread, because it's boring and stupid]


    Yet my pawn responds. Lets face it folks, intelligence isn't Elriks
    strong point.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.