General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

I wouild like

Started by Jim Bard · · Last activity · 23 posts · 670 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
14 December 2004
Last activity
16 December 2004
Original author
Jim Bard
Posts
23
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
670
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 21–23 of 23
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. "Cheri" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    And some people just want a friendly ear, not a major opinion on
    everything they say. :-)

    --
    Cheri

    Pat wrote in message <[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    I recently met someone who was moving to another town--into a place


    where I

    Quoted message said:

    had lived for a couple of years. I told him what I remembered about the
    town--"just the facts, ma'am". To my surprise, he told me I was


    "ruining

    Quoted message said:

    his dreams" and being "racist" and "negative". WTF? He didn't want to


    hear

    Quoted message said:

    an objective look at the town, so suddenly it became "my problem". I


    guess

    Quoted message said:

    I'm lucky because he didn't call me hateful for telling him what the


    weather

    Quoted message said:

    was like there or that the traffic was brutal in the morning. Some


    people

    Quoted message said:

    SAY they want support, but they really just want a rose-colored picture


    of

    Quoted message said:

    life.

    Pat in TX
    :

    Very well said. I'm lucky that I know when certain friends of mine come to
    me with problems, they don't want me to solve them. They want me to listen
    and keep my mouth shut.

    I'm good at that, since I never know what to say anyway. 😉

  2. Key of F, of course.

    --
    You're too dumb to even be a troll trainee. -- Cereus-validus

    "Jim Bard" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:jV9wd.1392$7s5.570@okepread03...

    Quoted message said:


    "JC Der Koenig" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Altogether now...

    --
    You take stupid to a new level. -- MFW

    "Jim Bard" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:kURvd.771$7s5.170@okepread03...

    Quoted message said:


    "JC Der Koenig" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...
    > Now for a round of kumbaya.....
    >
    > --
    > Most people are dumb as bricks; some people are dumber than that. --
    > MFW

    Well, I guess you're the singer, and probably the only one that knows
    the words.


    What key is that? Anyone got a harmonica?

  3. Jim Bard said:

    to see more people in here supportive of each other, rather than try to find
    things to put each other down. I know that most people here are exactly
    like that, but there are too many who are skeptical and won't believe what
    others here say. Come on, most of us are speaking from experience.We know
    we didn't lose our fat bellies the same as you will, but we have a good
    pilot program that works for most, and if it doesn't work for you, we will
    work with you.

    I think that is what this NG is about.


    Problem is there is no way to get rid of the trolls. They like us too
    much and keep coming back for more.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.