If you've ever sold on e-bay

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Michael Paul, Feb 5, 2004.

  1. Michael Paul

    Michael Paul Guest

    would you mind taking a few minutes (takes about 3-5 minutes) to fill out this survey?

    www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=2540371719

    It's for a classmate in my MBA program who is doing a project on the topic and she'd really
    appreaciate getting good response for the survey which then corresponds to more data for
    her project.

    No personal infomration is collected and it's pretty quick to fill out.

    Thanks

    Michael

    Tags:

  2. Hardwarelust

    Hardwarelust Guest

    "Michael Paul" <mfpaul [email protected]> wrote in message
    news:R%[email protected]...
    > would you mind taking a few minutes (takes about 3-5 minutes) to fill out this survey?
    >
    > www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=2540371719

    Wouldn't this be better posted in, say, alt.marketplace.online.ebay?

  3. Hardwarelust

    Hardwarelust Guest

    "HardwareLust" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "Michael Paul" <mfpaul [email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:R%[email protected]...
    > > would you mind taking a few minutes (takes about 3-5 minutes) to fill
    out
    > > this survey?
    > >
    > > www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=2540371719
    > >

    > Wouldn't this be better posted in, say, alt.marketplace.online.ebay?

    Or, alt.marketing.online.ebay for that matter? or alt.anti-ebay? (which isn't reall "anti"
    anything...)

  4. John Morgan

    John Morgan Guest

    > > www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=2540371719
    > >

    > Wouldn't this be better posted in, say, alt.marketplace.online.ebay?

    No. He's a regular here. You, on the other hand, would never get away with it. lol

    -John Morgan

  5. Michael Paul

    Michael Paul Guest

    "John Morgan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > > > www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=2540371719
    > > >

    > > Wouldn't this be better posted in, say, alt.marketplace.online.ebay?
    >
    > No. He's a regular here. You, on the other hand, would never get away with it. lol
    >

    > -John Morgan

    Thanks John ;-)

    Michael