I'm in love.

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Wannablean, Feb 6, 2004.

  1. Wannablean

    Wannablean Guest

    With my new treadmill! I walked a mile both yesterday and today. I know that's not much, but it's a
    start. The treadmill has a fan, built in personal trainer workouts, incline, lots of stuff!!! I KNOW
    I'm gonna lose weight using it!

    Tags:

  2. Jill And Wes

    Jill And Wes Guest

    That sounds awesome! Congrats on your cool workout tool!

    in article [email protected], WannaBLean at [email protected] wrote on
    1/31/04 9:34 PM:

    > With my new treadmill! I walked a mile both yesterday and today. I know that's not much, but it's
    > a start. The treadmill has a fan, built in personal trainer workouts, incline, lots of stuff!!! I
    > KNOW I'm gonna lose weight using it!

  3. Not fair! Not fair! I want a treadmill, but don't have room for one!
    :)
    --
    Donna in Idaho! Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator Website: http://donnakwilts.tripod.com/ The
    ultimate inspiration is the deadline!

    Remove ".remove.invalid" to reply

    "WannaBLean" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > With my new treadmill! I walked a mile both yesterday and today. I know that's not much, but it's
    > a start. The treadmill has a fan, built in personal trainer workouts, incline, lots of stuff!!! I
    > KNOW I'm gonna lose weight using it!

  4. Nathalie W

    Nathalie W Guest

    Sounds like my new stationary bike : a fan, personal workouts etc. Arent' they wonderful? I actually
    enjoy jumping on my bike nowadays!
    --
    Nathalie from Belgium
    134.1/101.4/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
    134/1.102/212 lbs "WannaBLean" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > With my new treadmill! I walked a mile both yesterday and today. I know that's not much, but it's
    > a start. The treadmill has a fan, built in personal trainer workouts, incline, lots of stuff!!! I
    > KNOW I'm gonna lose weight using it!

  5. Petal

    Petal Guest

    A mile is plenty - good for you! Keep it up!

    Best of luck to you and your new love. ;)

    Cheers, Petal

    "WannaBLean" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > With my new treadmill! I walked a mile both yesterday and today. I know that's not much, but it's
    > a start. The treadmill has a fan, built in personal trainer workouts, incline, lots of stuff!!! I
    > KNOW I'm gonna lose weight using it!

  6. Lesanne

    Lesanne Guest

    oh how great, new healthy toys, I love it.

    "WannaBLean" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > With my new treadmill! I walked a mile both yesterday and today. I know that's not much, but it's
    > a start. The treadmill has a fan, built in personal trainer workouts, incline, lots of stuff!!! I
    > KNOW I'm gonna lose weight using it!

  7. Ray Miller

    Ray Miller Guest

    On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 21:34:35 -0600, "WannaBLean" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >With my new treadmill! I walked a mile both yesterday and today. I know that's not much, but it's a
    >start. The treadmill has a fan, built in personal trainer workouts, incline, lots of stuff!!! I
    >KNOW I'm gonna lose weight using it!

    I wish mine had a seat :)

    Well done with the walking. It grows on you i'm told, and it does work.

    Ray
    --
    rmnsuk overall - 273/206/182

  8. Ooh, a new toy that's going to help you reach your health goals. EXCELLENT!

    On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 21:34:35 -0600, "WannaBLean" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >With my new treadmill! I walked a mile both yesterday and today. I know that's not much, but it's a
    >start. The treadmill has a fan, built in personal trainer workouts, incline, lots of stuff!!! I
    >KNOW I'm gonna lose weight using it!

    Prairie Roots
    232/163.6/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

  9. Great job on the walk!! I wish my treadmill had those neat gadgets--I'd use it more if it did!! When
    I bought mine it was the top of the line, now it's outdated, kinda like my computer!!!

    --
    Janice
    263/250.5/150 (maybe 130)

    "WannaBLean" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > With my new treadmill! I walked a mile both yesterday and today. I know that's not much, but it's
    > a start. The treadmill has a fan, built in personal trainer workouts, incline, lots of stuff!!! I
    > KNOW I'm gonna lose weight using it!

  10. Kristin

    Kristin Guest

    Aww that's so sweet! LOL I'm very happy for the wonderful new couple. :)

    --

    ~Kristin O~
    272/239.4/172

    "WannaBLean" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > With my new treadmill! I walked a mile both yesterday and today. I know that's not much, but it's
    > a start. The treadmill has a fan, built in personal trainer workouts, incline, lots of stuff!!! I
    > KNOW I'm gonna lose weight using it!

  11. good for you, Lee
    WannaBLean <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > With my new treadmill! I walked a mile both yesterday and today. I know that's not much, but it's
    > a start. The treadmill has a fan, built in personal trainer workouts, incline, lots of stuff!!! I
    > KNOW I'm gonna lose weight using it!

  12. Wannablean

    Wannablean Guest

    Come and use mine. :)
    "Donna in Idaho (remove invalid)" <daaw[email protected]>
    > Not fair! Not fair! I want a treadmill, but don't have room for one!
    > :)
    > --
    > Donna in Idaho! Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator Website: http://donnakwilts.tripod.com/
    > The ultimate inspiration is the deadline!
    >
    > Remove ".remove.invalid" to reply
    >

    > "WannaBLean" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > With my new treadmill! I walked a mile both yesterday and today. I know that's not much, but
    > > it's a start. The treadmill has a fan, built in personal trainer workouts, incline, lots of
    > > stuff!!! I KNOW I'm gonna
    lose
    > > weight using it!

  13. Wannablean

    Wannablean Guest

    I have to read the manual before I can actually "use" some of the neat
    gadgets. LOL So far I've only used the incline, the vital statistics panel,
    and of COURSE the FAN!! I'm doing a mile in 30 minutes which I KNOW isn't
    gonna break any records, but since I wasn't doing ANY exercise before, I
    figure it has to be an improvement.
    "Janice Kennish" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]_s51...
    > Great job on the walk!! I wish my treadmill had those neat gadgets--I'd
    use
    > it more if it did!! When I bought mine it was the top of the line, now
    it's
    > outdated, kinda like my computer!!!
    >
    > --
    > Janice
    > 263/250.5/150 (maybe 130)
    >

    > "WannaBLean" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > With my new treadmill! I walked a mile both yesterday and today. I know that's not much, but
    > > it's a start. The treadmill has a fan, built in personal trainer workouts, incline, lots of
    > > stuff!!! I KNOW I'm gonna
    lose
    > > weight using it!

  14. Any activity is an improvement!!! Congratulations on the mile!!!

    --
    Janice
    263/254/150 (maybe 130)