I'm in love.



W

Wannablean

Guest
With my new treadmill! I walked a mile both yesterday and today. I know that's not much, but it's a
start. The treadmill has a fan, built in personal trainer workouts, incline, lots of stuff!!! I KNOW
I'm gonna lose weight using it!
 
J

Jill And Wes

Guest
That sounds awesome! Congrats on your cool workout tool!

in article [email protected], WannaBLean at [email protected] wrote on
1/31/04 9:34 PM:

> With my new treadmill! I walked a mile both yesterday and today. I know that's not much, but it's
> a start. The treadmill has a fan, built in personal trainer workouts, incline, lots of stuff!!! I
> KNOW I'm gonna lose weight using it!
 
D

Donna In Idaho

Guest
Not fair! Not fair! I want a treadmill, but don't have room for one!
:)
--
Donna in Idaho! Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator Website: http://donnakwilts.tripod.com/ The
ultimate inspiration is the deadline!

Remove ".remove.invalid" to reply

"WannaBLean" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> With my new treadmill! I walked a mile both yesterday and today. I know that's not much, but it's
> a start. The treadmill has a fan, built in personal trainer workouts, incline, lots of stuff!!! I
> KNOW I'm gonna lose weight using it!
 
N

Nathalie W

Guest
Sounds like my new stationary bike : a fan, personal workouts etc. Arent' they wonderful? I actually
enjoy jumping on my bike nowadays!
--
Nathalie from Belgium
134.1/101.4/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
134.1/101.5/minigoal 220.3/Goal 150 pounds RAFL 105.3/101.4/96 Kg
134/1.102/212 lbs "WannaBLean" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> With my new treadmill! I walked a mile both yesterday and today. I know that's not much, but it's
> a start. The treadmill has a fan, built in personal trainer workouts, incline, lots of stuff!!! I
> KNOW I'm gonna lose weight using it!
 
P

Petal

Guest
A mile is plenty - good for you! Keep it up!

Best of luck to you and your new love. ;)

Cheers, Petal

"WannaBLean" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> With my new treadmill! I walked a mile both yesterday and today. I know that's not much, but it's
> a start. The treadmill has a fan, built in personal trainer workouts, incline, lots of stuff!!! I
> KNOW I'm gonna lose weight using it!
 
L

Lesanne

Guest
oh how great, new healthy toys, I love it.

"WannaBLean" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> With my new treadmill! I walked a mile both yesterday and today. I know that's not much, but it's
> a start. The treadmill has a fan, built in personal trainer workouts, incline, lots of stuff!!! I
> KNOW I'm gonna lose weight using it!
 
R

Ray Miller

Guest
On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 21:34:35 -0600, "WannaBLean" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>With my new treadmill! I walked a mile both yesterday and today. I know that's not much, but it's a
>start. The treadmill has a fan, built in personal trainer workouts, incline, lots of stuff!!! I
>KNOW I'm gonna lose weight using it!
>
I wish mine had a seat :)

Well done with the walking. It grows on you i'm told, and it does work.

Ray
--
rmnsuk overall - 273/206/182
 
P

Prairie Roots

Guest
Ooh, a new toy that's going to help you reach your health goals. EXCELLENT!

On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 21:34:35 -0600, "WannaBLean" <[email protected]> wrote:

>With my new treadmill! I walked a mile both yesterday and today. I know that's not much, but it's a
>start. The treadmill has a fan, built in personal trainer workouts, incline, lots of stuff!!! I
>KNOW I'm gonna lose weight using it!
>

Prairie Roots
232/163.6/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003
 
J

Janice Kennish

Guest
Great job on the walk!! I wish my treadmill had those neat gadgets--I'd use it more if it did!! When
I bought mine it was the top of the line, now it's outdated, kinda like my computer!!!

--
Janice
263/250.5/150 (maybe 130)

"WannaBLean" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> With my new treadmill! I walked a mile both yesterday and today. I know that's not much, but it's
> a start. The treadmill has a fan, built in personal trainer workouts, incline, lots of stuff!!! I
> KNOW I'm gonna lose weight using it!
 
K

Kristin

Guest
Aww that's so sweet! LOL I'm very happy for the wonderful new couple. :)

--

~Kristin O~
272/239.4/172

"WannaBLean" <govol[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> With my new treadmill! I walked a mile both yesterday and today. I know that's not much, but it's
> a start. The treadmill has a fan, built in personal trainer workouts, incline, lots of stuff!!! I
> KNOW I'm gonna lose weight using it!
 
M

Miss Violette

Guest
good for you, Lee
WannaBLean <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> With my new treadmill! I walked a mile both yesterday and today. I know that's not much, but it's
> a start. The treadmill has a fan, built in personal trainer workouts, incline, lots of stuff!!! I
> KNOW I'm gonna lose weight using it!
 
W

Wannablean

Guest
Come and use mine. :)
"Donna in Idaho (remove invalid)" <[email protected]>
wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Not fair! Not fair! I want a treadmill, but don't have room for one!
> :)
> --
> Donna in Idaho! Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator Website: http://donnakwilts.tripod.com/
> The ultimate inspiration is the deadline!
>
> Remove ".remove.invalid" to reply
>
>
> "WannaBLean" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > With my new treadmill! I walked a mile both yesterday and today. I know that's not much, but
> > it's a start. The treadmill has a fan, built in personal trainer workouts, incline, lots of
> > stuff!!! I KNOW I'm gonna
lose
> > weight using it!
> >
>
 
W

Wannablean

Guest
I have to read the manual before I can actually "use" some of the neat
gadgets. LOL So far I've only used the incline, the vital statistics panel,
and of COURSE the FAN!! I'm doing a mile in 30 minutes which I KNOW isn't
gonna break any records, but since I wasn't doing ANY exercise before, I
figure it has to be an improvement.
"Janice Kennish" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]_s51...
> Great job on the walk!! I wish my treadmill had those neat gadgets--I'd
use
> it more if it did!! When I bought mine it was the top of the line, now
it's
> outdated, kinda like my computer!!!
>
> --
> Janice
> 263/250.5/150 (maybe 130)
>
>
> "WannaBLean" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > With my new treadmill! I walked a mile both yesterday and today. I know that's not much, but
> > it's a start. The treadmill has a fan, built in personal trainer workouts, incline, lots of
> > stuff!!! I KNOW I'm gonna
lose
> > weight using it!
> >
>
 
J

Janice Kennish

Guest
Any activity is an improvement!!! Congratulations on the mile!!!

--
Janice
263/254/150 (maybe 130)

"WannaBLean" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> I have to read the manual before I can actually "use" some of the neat gadgets. LOL So far I've
> only used the incline, the vital statistics
panel,
> and of COURSE the FAN!! I'm doing a mile in 30 minutes which I KNOW isn't gonna break any records,
> but since I wasn't doing ANY exercise before, I figure it has to be an improvement. "Janice
> Kennish" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]_s51...
> > Great job on the walk!! I wish my treadmill had those neat gadgets--I'd
> use
> > it more if it did!! When I bought mine it was the top of the line, now
> it's
> > outdated, kinda like my computer!!!
> >
> > --
> > Janice
> > 263/250.5/150 (maybe 130)
> >
> >
> > "WannaBLean" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > > With my new treadmill! I walked a mile both yesterday and today. I
know
> > > that's not much, but it's a start. The treadmill has a fan, built in personal trainer
> > > workouts, incline, lots of stuff!!! I KNOW I'm gonna
> lose
> > > weight using it!
> > >
> > >
> >
>