I'm riding again

Skippii

Guest
after four weeks of not touching my uni since spraining my ankle, I've
realized that as long as I don't fall off, riding probably stretches my
ankle less than walking.
So, I'm riding again tonight.
But I'm being strict about what I do: No hopping, no stairs, no drops,
no big bumps, nothing that causes any pain, and no falling off.
So far, so good.

--
Skippii - Bassist
Skippii's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7822

Skippii wrote:
> *after four weeks of not touching my uni since spraining my ankle,
> I've realized that as long as I don't fall off, riding probably
> stretches my ankle less than walking.
> So, I'm riding again tonight.
> But I'm being strict about what I do: No hopping, no stairs, no drops,
> no big bumps, nothing that causes any pain, and no falling off.
> So far, so good. *

i tried that one once... you ether f*ck up doin something simple you
would never f*ck up on, or you get to carried away. Dont get carried
away and just try your hardest not to fall.

--
caw89 - Level 5, but muni more

Don't run, you'll just die tired.
Bojigada!
caw89's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8228

James_Potter wrote:
> *When I hurt my ankle in XC, I still rode my unicycle, but I didn't do
> anything. I just rode it. I think that actually helped some, because I
> wasn't walking everywhere which stresses it even more. *

that works as long as you dont be like Travis Pastrana and get carried
away. He'll be winning the race get carried away and over clears a
jump...bam out of the race he would have won