General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Immigrant song

Started by Jim · · Last activity · 21 posts · 700 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
25 February 2005
Last activity
27 February 2005
Original author
Jim
Posts
21
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
700
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 21–21 of 21
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. "Jim" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    "David" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    "Jim" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    "JMW" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...
    > "Jim" <[email hidden]> wrote:
    >
    >>Ya! its the best
    >>http://ledzeppelin.alexreisner.com/sound/isong.mp3
    >
    > It's much better with viking kittens:
    > http://www.dennyweb.com/viking_kittens.htm
    > --

    That aint right. Zep is holy .But I liked it.

    Jim

    I like all the stuff you like, Jim. Thought I could come over to your
    place
    and we could have a snort and listen to all this stuff? Do you like


    pizza?

    Quoted message said:

    I like good coke and Guinness beer. I like pizza too.

    Jim


    I'm serious about the music, pizza and Guinness beer (which is the best beer
    IMO) - not serious about the coke as I never tried it - and I really do
    enjoy people who like their music and know what it;s all about

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.