Inbred Bogans - Melbourne, Australia

Discussion in 'Your Bloody Soap Box' started by steve, Nov 21, 2012.

1. steve

steve Administrator
    Staff Member

How disgraceful are the passengers on this bus /img/vbsmilies/smilies/icon13.gif

Tags:

2. limerickman

limerickman Moderator

What the hell is going on there, Steve?

It looks like someone verbally abusing someone else? But it's hard to make out who was being abused.

Poor behaviour and not reflective of the Aussies that I've ever met I have to say.

3. steve

steve Administrator
    Staff Member

Police probe mob's racist tirade against bus passenger caught on camera A FRENCH woman who was racially abused on a Melbourne bus claims she feared for her safety. The woman, identified as Fanny Desaintjores, says she was "afraid he [would come] and hit us", as police appeal for witnesses to come forward. The abuse took place on the bus, travelling between Mordialloc to Caulfield railway station, about 10.30pm on November 11. YouTube footage of the incident has gone viral and sparked fierce debate on television shows and morning radio around the country after the footage was posted on the video site then by this website on Tuesday afternoon. http://www.news.com.au/national/mobs-racist-tirade-against-bus-passenger-caught-on-camera/story-fndo4eg9-1226520297129

4. limerickman

limerickman Moderator

Thanks Steve.

I'm glad that the State authorities are looking in to this. That sort of behaviour isn't acceptable anywhere.
    The French lady is a visitor to your country.

Ah, that behaviour isn't reflective of the Aussie character anyhow. I hope they apprehend the culprits and impose a suitable penalty on them.

What's a Bogan (I know Bogan is an insult but what does it denote?)

5. steve

steve Administrator
    Staff Member

I guess an australian version of a redneck /img/vbsmilies/smilies/wink.gif

I linked to a better video BTW.

6. limerickman

limerickman Moderator

/img/vbsmilies/smilies/icon14.gif

7. alienator

alienator Well-Known Member

All too common behavior from humans. I hope the cops are able to track the bigoted turds down.

8. CAMPYBOB

CAMPYBOB Well-Known Member

Here's a local bus video from a couple of weeks ago that made a lot of us laugh.

Hidden Tiger uppercut and a hard body slam off dat bus! I love it when the person filming the action asks the bus 'security' guard to move out of the way of the impending problem solution.

The knockout girl refused to pay her fare and before the filming started had slapped the driver and spit on him. She then proceeded to scream at him, calling him a few nasty names and racial slurs. The driver ended the confrontation in under five seconds...and was fired.

Oddly, a second very similar event took place on the same bus line a few days later. So far, that driver is suspended and the passenger was arrested.

9. cheetahmk7

cheetahmk7 Well-Known Member

That video was as bad as the inbred bogans on that bus.

10. CAMPYBOB

CAMPYBOB Well-Known Member

Go to the Cleveland, Ohio news websites. You can get a daily dose of similar hilarity. Our police blotters read like a Three Stooges script.