Inbred Bogans - Melbourne, Australia

steve

Administrator
Aug 12, 2001
How disgraceful are the passengers on this bus /img/vbsmilies/smilies/icon13.gif

What the hell is going on there, Steve?

It looks like someone verbally abusing someone else? But it's hard to make out who was being abused.

Poor behaviour and not reflective of the Aussies that I've ever met I have to say.

Originally Posted by limerickman .

What the hell is going on there, Steve?

It looks like someone verbally abusing someone else? But it's hard to make out who was being abused.

Poor behaviour and not reflective of the Aussies that I've ever met I have to say.

Police probe mob's racist tirade against bus passenger caught on camera A FRENCH woman who was racially abused on a Melbourne bus claims she feared for her safety. The woman, identified as ***** Desaintjores, says she was "afraid he [would come] and hit us", as police appeal for witnesses to come forward. The abuse took place on the bus, travelling between Mordialloc to Caulfield railway station, about 10.30pm on November 11. YouTube footage of the incident has gone viral and sparked fierce debate on television shows and morning radio around the country after the footage was posted on the video site then by this website on Tuesday afternoon. http://www.news.com.au/national/mobs-racist-tirade-against-bus-passenger-caught-on-camera/story-fndo4eg9-1226520297129

Thanks Steve.

I'm glad that the State authorities are looking in to this. That sort of behaviour isn't acceptable anywhere.
The French lady is a visitor to your country.

Ah, that behaviour isn't reflective of the Aussie character anyhow. I hope they apprehend the culprits and impose a suitable penalty on them.

What's a Bogan (I know Bogan is an insult but what does it denote?)

Originally Posted by limerickman .

What's a Bogan (I know Bogan is an insult but what does it denote?)
I guess an australian version of a redneck /img/vbsmilies/smilies/wink.gif

I linked to a better video BTW.

Originally Posted by steve .

I guess an australian version of a redneck /img/vbsmilies/smilies/wink.gif

I linked to a better video BTW.
/img/vbsmilies/smilies/icon14.gif

All too common behavior from humans. I hope the cops are able to track the bigoted turds down.

Here's a local bus video from a couple of weeks ago that made a lot of us laugh.

Hidden Tiger uppercut and a hard body slam off dat bus! I love it when the person filming the action asks the bus 'security' guard to move out of the way of the impending problem solution.

The knockout girl refused to pay her fare and before the filming started had slapped the driver and spit on him. She then proceeded to scream at him, calling him a few nasty names and racial slurs. The driver ended the confrontation in under five seconds...and was fired.

Oddly, a second very similar event took place on the same bus line a few days later. So far, that driver is suspended and the passenger was arrested.

Go to the Cleveland, Ohio news websites. You can get a daily dose of similar hilarity. Our police blotters read like a Three Stooges script.