incredible result in cyclocross worlds

vspa

Jan 11, 2009
check out, note these individual results, its not a team race, same as road worlds,

1 Niels Albert (Belgium) 1:06:07 2 Rob Peeters (Belgium) 0:00:24 3 Kevin Pauwels (Belgium) 0:00:30 4 Tom Meeusen (Belgium) 0:00:34 5 Bart Aernouts (Belgium) 0:00:35 6 Klaas Vantornout (Belgium) 0:01:09 7 Sven Nys (Belgium) 0:01:11 8 Radomir Simunek (Czech Republic) 0:02:15 9 Philipp Walsleben (Germany) 0:02:25 10 Simon Zahner (Switzerland) 0:02:31 11 Steve Chainel (France) 0:02:37 12 Francis Mourey (France) 0:02:48 13 Zdenek Stybar (Czech Republic) 0:03:17 14 Aurelien Duval (France) 0:03:41 ...

from cyclingnews.com

Originally Posted by Andrija .

New item in Belgian drugstores.
I bet roadies are already inquiring.
It takes so little thought to be a doping rumor *****.

check out, note these individual results, its not a team race, same as road worlds,

1 Niels Albert (Belgium) 1:06:07 2 Rob Peeters (Belgium) 0:00:24 3 Kevin Pauwels (Belgium) 0:00:30 4 Tom Meeusen (Belgium) 0:00:34 5 Bart Aernouts (Belgium) 0:00:35 6 Klaas Vantornout (Belgium) 0:01:09 7 Sven Nys (Belgium) 0:01:11

vspa, you know cx is the national religion in Belgium. A result like that had to happen at some point but is nevertheless impressive.......and a statistical improbability. Alas, it's like with statistics. Chapeaux aux Belges!

Originally Posted by alienator .

It takes so little thought to be a doping rumor *****.
And how much does it take to be a dumb jerk?
Even less.

You're the one who saw doping in my post.
You're obsessed with it. You see it where's not mentioned, you're arguing with people about it in threads where it's not even a topic, it really agitates you.
It's something deeply suppressed in you.

Originally Posted by Andrija .

And how much does it take to be a dumb jerk?
Even less.

You're the one who saw doping in my post.
You're obsessed with it. You see it where's not mentioned, you're arguing with people about it in threads where it's not even a topic, it really agitates you.
It's something deeply suppressed in you.
When someone says "New item in Belgian drugstores" how can one not assume that you're infering that they (the Belgians) doped and then you say "You see it where's not mentioned"

Duh.

Are the doping products only products in drugstores?
That's how I can say what I've said.
... Especially if someone's so polite as analietor is.