rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Inner Balance : Downloadable version

Started by Brian MacKenzie · · Last activity · 27 posts · 424 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
10 October 2007
Last activity
12 October 2007
Original author
Brian MacKenzie
Posts
27
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
424
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 21–27 of 27
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Sorry for your troubles greg,

    tonight i will have 3 versions ready to download

    .mpg

    m2v + .wav

    .iso

    I have to pay for the bandwidth use, so if anyone of you who already
    DL'd the movie and it doesn't work for you somehow, PM me and I will
    send you the file of your choice, starting tonight, people can DL the
    format of their choosing

    --
    Brian MacKenzie

    DVDs Now Available: 'Inner Balance' (http://tinyurl.com/2pd7sm) ,
    'Training Wheel Not Required' (http://tinyurl.com/2b8cq6)
    '9 Minute Inner Balance DVD Download for $7.99'
    (http://tinyurl.com/2adeo2)
    Coming Soon: '90 min documentary: Ride The Lobster'
    (http://tinyurl.com/2wfltu)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Brian MacKenzie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7650
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/64795

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  2. Brian MacKenzie said:

    Sorry for your troubles greg,

    tonight i will have 3 versions ready to download

    .mpg

    m2v + .wav

    .iso

    I have to pay for the bandwidth use, so if anyone of you who already
    DL'd the movie and it doesn't work for you somehow, PM me and I will
    send you the file of your choice, starting tonight, people can DL the
    format of their choosing

    Hey. Are you sure you want to go to that trouble yet? You might want to
    find out what most people want first. Maybe I'm the only one who wants
    to use a home DVD player and is too dumb or cheap to be able to do it.
    I think you are onto a good marketing scheme but making every
    imaginable format available may not be cost effective.

    --
    harper

    -Greg Harper

    *jc is the only main man. there can be no other.*
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    harper's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/426
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/64795

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  3. harper said:

    but making every imaginable format available may not be cost effective.

    i disagree, making any 1 of 3 versions availavle for download seems to
    be the best way to do it, and each person can download the version they
    want.

    i think that's the best way.
    and they will be up tonight 🙂

    --
    Brian MacKenzie

    DVDs Now Available: 'Inner Balance' (http://tinyurl.com/2pd7sm) ,
    'Training Wheel Not Required' (http://tinyurl.com/2b8cq6)
    '9 Minute Inner Balance DVD Download for $7.99'
    (http://tinyurl.com/2adeo2)
    Coming Soon: '90 min documentary: Ride The Lobster'
    (http://tinyurl.com/2wfltu)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Brian MacKenzie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7650
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/64795

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  4. OK, my brutha. How do I go about getting an iso version if I have
    deleted my download link? I figured it was a one shot deal anyway so I
    trashed it. Hey, I'll trade you my mpeg version for an iso version next
    time you're in Seattle.

    --
    harper

    -Greg Harper

    *jc is the only main man. there can be no other.*
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    harper's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/426
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/64795

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  5. harper said:

    OK, my brutha. How do I go about getting an iso version if I have
    deleted my download link?

    are you sure you don't want this on a record?

    i'll upload different formats for any previous downloaders if they
    desire (but if they are happy with what they got already, that would be
    helpful)

    --
    Brian MacKenzie

    DVDs Now Available: 'Inner Balance' (http://tinyurl.com/2pd7sm) ,
    'Training Wheel Not Required' (http://tinyurl.com/2b8cq6)
    '9 Minute Inner Balance DVD Download for $7.99'
    (http://tinyurl.com/2adeo2)
    Coming Soon: '90 min documentary: Ride The Lobster'
    (http://tinyurl.com/2wfltu)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Brian MacKenzie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7650
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/64795

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  6. I would like to have a 78rpm vinyl version if it's possible.

    You know, I'm not just some [censored] who looks good in a girl's swimsuit.
    I'm a registered level 4 unicycle rider. Show me the respect that I
    deserve and that I have earned.

    I'm happy with what I've got. I've burned a few versions and downloaded
    some trial software so I'm wasting time and having fun. Now I'll sell
    all of my unsatisfactory CD's. Actually I used a RW so I could fail
    over and over and over again.

    Are you going to put a thread in either the video or trading post forum
    so it doesn't disappear so fast?

    Where's der Uber Coker? Does Ryan still have it?

    --
    harper

    -Greg Harper

    *jc is the only main man. there can be no other.*
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    harper's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/426
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/64795

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  7. harper said:


    Are you going to put a thread in either the video or trading post forum
    so it doesn't disappear so fast?

    Where's der Uber Coker? Does Ryan still have it?

    I guess it counts if I want to trade money for a video 🙂

    I haven't seen the Uber since Darren was going to get it to Ryan

    --
    Brian MacKenzie

    DVDs Now Available: 'Inner Balance' (http://tinyurl.com/2pd7sm) ,
    'Training Wheel Not Required' (http://tinyurl.com/2b8cq6)
    '9 Minute Inner Balance DVD Download for $7.99'
    (http://tinyurl.com/2adeo2)
    Coming Soon: '90 min documentary: Ride The Lobster'
    (http://tinyurl.com/2wfltu)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Brian MacKenzie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7650
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/64795

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.