General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Irma's NYNY for the last 2 weeks

Started by I Williams · · Last activity · 7 posts · 381 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
27 December 2003
Last activity
27 December 2003
Original author
I Williams
Posts
7
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
381
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–7 of 7
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi Guys,

    It seems like a month of Sundays since I have been here. 2 Weeks ago I fought with my computer, but
    I won! I was trying to download an IEP progran, (Individualized Educational Plan), all students that
    are in special education has to have a current one of these on file. We use to have to write them
    out, and this took 2 hours to do or so it seemed. Last year a computer program was bought. so it
    would be easier on us. I could never to get this programmed at school or at home. Two weeks ago I
    decided that I was going to get it on one computer either at work, or at work. Well after I had to
    recover my system twice I got it downloaded correctly. Thank God I was not the only teacher that had
    problems with downloading or I would be quite ashamed.

    Both last week and this week I was down to 166.4. With a total of 15 pounds since June. I think that
    is pretty good when you take into consideration the wreck in July and all the Thyroid problems that
    I have these past few weeks.

    Irma
    195/166.4/150

  2. Great success considering what is going on. Heck, down is Great no matter this time of year!

    "I Williams" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:BtaDb.1874$6l1.457@okepread03...

    Quoted message said:

    Hi Guys,

    It seems like a month of Sundays since I have been here. 2 Weeks ago I fought with my computer,
    but I won! I was trying to download an IEP


    progran,

    Quoted message said:

    (Individualized Educational Plan), all students that are in special education has to have a
    current one of these on file. We use to have to write them out, and this took 2 hours to do or so
    it seemed. Last year a computer program was bought. so it would be easier on us. I could never to
    get this programmed at school or at home. Two weeks ago I decided that I


    was

    Quoted message said:

    going to get it on one computer either at work, or at work. Well after I


    had

    Quoted message said:

    to recover my system twice I got it downloaded correctly. Thank God I was not the only teacher
    that had problems with downloading or I would be


    quite

    Quoted message said:

    ashamed.

    Both last week and this week I was down to 166.4. With a total of 15


    pounds

    Quoted message said:

    since June. I think that is pretty good when you take into consideration


    the

    Quoted message said:

    wreck in July and all the Thyroid problems that I have these past few


    weeks.

    Quoted message said:


    Irma
    195/166.4/150

  3. Good for you, Irma!! 15 lbs since June is quite an accomplishment.

    Connie

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/213/155 NYNY 218/213/198

    I Williams said:

    Hi Guys,

    It seems like a month of Sundays since I have been here. 2 Weeks ago I fought with my computer,
    but I won! I was trying to download an IEP progran, (Individualized Educational Plan), all
    students that are in special education has to have a current one of these on file. We use to have
    to write them out, and this took 2 hours to do or so it seemed. Last year a computer program was
    bought. so it would be easier on us. I could never to get this programmed at school or at home.
    Two weeks ago I decided that I was going to get it on one computer either at work, or at work.
    Well after I had to recover my system twice I got it downloaded correctly. Thank God I was not the
    only teacher that had problems with downloading or I would be quite ashamed.

    Both last week and this week I was down to 166.4. With a total of 15 pounds since June. I think
    that is pretty good when you take into consideration the wreck in July and all the Thyroid
    problems that I have these past few weeks.

    Irma
    195/166.4/150

  4. Great work on the loss Irma. Aren't computers fun? I try to avoid doing anything I suspect that I
    may have a problem with and pass it off to DH or one of our employees.
    --
    Brenda
    209/173/150 NYNY goal 160

    "I Williams" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:BtaDb.1874$6l1.457@okepread03...

    Quoted message said:

    Hi Guys,

    It seems like a month of Sundays since I have been here. 2 Weeks ago I fought with my computer,
    but I won! I was trying to download an IEP


    progran,

    Quoted message said:

    (Individualized Educational Plan), all students that are in special education has to have a
    current one of these on file. We use to have to write them out, and this took 2 hours to do or so
    it seemed. Last year a computer program was bought. so it would be easier on us. I could never to
    get this programmed at school or at home. Two weeks ago I decided that I


    was

    Quoted message said:

    going to get it on one computer either at work, or at work. Well after I


    had

    Quoted message said:

    to recover my system twice I got it downloaded correctly. Thank God I was not the only teacher
    that had problems with downloading or I would be


    quite

    Quoted message said:

    ashamed.

    Both last week and this week I was down to 166.4. With a total of 15


    pounds

    Quoted message said:

    since June. I think that is pretty good when you take into consideration


    the

    Quoted message said:

    wreck in July and all the Thyroid problems that I have these past few


    weeks.

    Quoted message said:


    Irma
    195/166.4/150

  5. Considering everything, you are doing very well, Irma. Hopefully, things will be sorted out pretty
    soon and you can start losing a bit again. Wish you luck. Elaine K
    331.4/209.8/179

    I Williams said:

    Hi Guys,

    It seems like a month of Sundays since I have been here. 2 Weeks ago I fought with my computer,
    but I won! I was trying to download an IEP progran, (Individualized Educational Plan), all
    students that are in special education has to have a current one of these on file. We use to have
    to write them out, and this took 2 hours to do or so it seemed. Last year a computer program was
    bought. so it would be easier on us. I could never to get this programmed at school or at home.
    Two weeks ago I decided that I was going to get it on one computer either at work, or at work.
    Well after I had to recover my system twice I got it downloaded correctly. Thank God I was not the
    only teacher that had problems with downloading or I would be quite ashamed.

    Both last week and this week I was down to 166.4. With a total of 15 pounds since June. I think
    that is pretty good when you take into consideration the wreck in July and all the Thyroid
    problems that I have these past few weeks.

    Irma
    195/166.4/150

  6. Well done Irma - beating the IT and the scales against such odds - not bad!

    --
    krys

    UK 157/134.2/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 struggling now......but
    making progress.

    "I Williams" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:BtaDb.1874$6l1.457@okepread03...

    Quoted message said:

    Hi Guys,

    It seems like a month of Sundays since I have been here. 2 Weeks ago I fought with my computer,
    but I won! I was trying to download an IEP


    progran,

    Quoted message said:

    (Individualized Educational Plan), all students that are in special education has to have a
    current one of these on file. We use to have to write them out, and this took 2 hours to do or so
    it seemed. Last year a computer program was bought. so it would be easier on us. I could never to
    get this programmed at school or at home. Two weeks ago I decided that I


    was

    Quoted message said:

    going to get it on one computer either at work, or at work. Well after I


    had

    Quoted message said:

    to recover my system twice I got it downloaded correctly. Thank God I was not the only teacher
    that had problems with downloading or I would be


    quite

    Quoted message said:

    ashamed.

    Both last week and this week I was down to 166.4. With a total of 15


    pounds

    Quoted message said:

    since June. I think that is pretty good when you take into consideration


    the

    Quoted message said:

    wreck in July and all the Thyroid problems that I have these past few


    weeks.

    Quoted message said:


    Irma
    195/166.4/150

  7. I think you are doing wonderfully and I am inspired by you and the fact that
    you have not given up, thank you for that, Lee
    I Williams <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:BtaDb.1874$6l1.457@okepread03...

    Quoted message said:

    Hi Guys,

    It seems like a month of Sundays since I have been here. 2 Weeks ago I fought with my computer,
    but I won! I was trying to download an IEP


    progran,

    Quoted message said:

    (Individualized Educational Plan), all students that are in special education has to have a
    current one of these on file. We use to have to write them out, and this took 2 hours to do or so
    it seemed. Last year a computer program was bought. so it would be easier on us. I could never to
    get this programmed at school or at home. Two weeks ago I decided that I


    was

    Quoted message said:

    going to get it on one computer either at work, or at work. Well after I


    had

    Quoted message said:

    to recover my system twice I got it downloaded correctly. Thank God I was not the only teacher
    that had problems with downloading or I would be


    quite

    Quoted message said:

    ashamed.

    Both last week and this week I was down to 166.4. With a total of 15


    pounds

    Quoted message said:

    since June. I think that is pretty good when you take into consideration


    the

    Quoted message said:

    wreck in July and all the Thyroid problems that I have these past few


    weeks.

    Quoted message said:


    Irma
    195/166.4/150

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.