Australia and New Zealand · Public discussion

Irn Bru Jersey & Bottle

Started by aeek · · Last activity · 9 posts · 992 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Australia and New Zealand
Published
23 October 2005
Last activity
24 October 2005
Original author
aeek
Posts
9
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
992
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–9 of 9
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. cyclingnews.comlondon05

    made by Foska, Euan wants?

  2. aeek said:

    cyclingnews.comlondon05

    made by Foska, Euan wants?

    Hippy probably wouldn't mind that kit either. I'd love a Golden Syrup or KitEKat jersey... 😄

  3. aeek said:

    cyclingnews.comlondon05

    made by Foska, Euan wants?


    Yes, Euan wants badly! 😄

  4. SuzieB said:

    Yes, Euan wants badly! 😄

    foska.comIRN BRU.html

    45 pounds + 4 for the bottle + postage, that's badly

  5. "aeek" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    SuzieB said:

    Yes, Euan wants badly! 😄

    http://www.foska.com/acatalog/IRN_BRU.html

    45 pounds + 4 for the bottle + postage, that's badly

    --
    aeek

    We have a couple of new shirt designs arriving with stock early November
    http://ideal1984.blogspot.com/
    Hopefully not over $79 Australian per shirt so a bit of change out of 45
    quid..
    Steve
    IDEAL

  6. Steve said:

    We have a couple of new shirt designs arriving with stock early November
    ideal1984.blogspot.comideal1984.blogspot.com
    Hopefully not over $79 Australian per shirt so a bit of change out of 45
    quid..
    Steve
    IDEAL


    Hmmmm... descisions! The Cafe Racer top would suit my coffee addicted husband too. I think the Irn Bru top will go onto Euan's brithday/Christmas wishlist along with a Rohloff hub from the family in the UK. 😉

  7. Steve said:


    We have a couple of new shirt designs arriving with stock early November
    http://ideal1984.blogspot.com/
    Hopefully not over $79 Australian per shirt so a bit of change out of 45
    quid..
    Steve
    IDEAL

    I gotta ask, WTF is going on here? http://ideal1984.blogspot.com/2005/10/cyclepassion-german-style.html
    She's a nice healthy young lady, but why DO THAT to a perfectly good saddle or likewise, immerse a innocent bike in water?!? Anyway, I want a bloke version for the Ladiezz, mmmmmm. :o

  8. cfsmtb said:

    I gotta ask, WTF is going on here? http://ideal1984.blogspot.com/2005/10/cyclepassion-german-style.html
    She's a nice healthy young lady, but why DO THAT to a perfectly good saddle or likewise, immerse a innocent bike in water?!? Anyway, I want a bloke version for the Ladiezz, mmmmmm. :o

    How do those cleats work? And she has to get new shoes when just the cleats wear out.
    When will this integration craze end?

  9. cfsmtb said:

    Hippy probably wouldn't mind that kit either. I'd love a Golden Syrup or KitEKat jersey... 😄

    You're not suggesting I'm a sweet tooth are you?
    *spits out mouthful of jelly babies*

    I just got two jerseys from Courier Systems.. if I never go back there I think I come out in front with the jerseys, jacket, bag and radio :P

    I almost ordered a Kostritzer jersey from probikekit (with new SPD pedals and new saddle) but the team jersey doesn't look as good as the one I saw on the guy at the Glenvale crits. The new one is a different design.

    hippy

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.