Iron Horse : Good, Bad and the ugly!!!

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by -=-Lsqgrim]=-, Jun 5, 2003.

  1. Hi Guys and Gals,

    So I'm looking at buying the Warrior Disc, component to price is seems like a good deal.

    What I would like to know from you guys is thoughts on Iron Horse Bikes.

    Thoughts, opinions, rants, raves...you name it....

    TIA -=[GRiM]=-

    Tags:

  2. "-=[GRiM]=-" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hi Guys and Gals,
    >
    > So I'm looking at buying the Warrior Disc, component to price is seems
    like
    > a good deal.
    >
    > What I would like to know from you guys is thoughts on Iron Horse Bikes.
    >
    > Thoughts, opinions, rants, raves...you name it....

    They've been around for a long time, but I haven't encountered very many of them. They DO seem
    to be pretty good for the money. As for rants and raves, well, I think others here are more
    capable of that.

  3. crazy6r54

    crazy6r54 Guest

    I took all the parts of my 3 year old HORSE last night. After the axel broke in half. During the
    wrenching I find the headset toasted and the frame rusted badly inside. The drop- outs bent to shit.
    So the frame went out with the trash. Now I got the parts I installed (upgrades) mostly SRAM in a
    box for a future project.

    Fire up MTB 03