Is It Just Me....

Bill Wheeler

Guest
I swear I'm seeing more conversions and/or conversion wannabees...

Pull the trigger, get that SS.

:-]

: I swear I'm seeing more conversions and/or conversion wannabees...
:
: Pull the trigger, get that SS.
:
:
: Peace, Bill The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the
: mind should give an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
: :-]

Trigger done been pulled. Now for a day/night ride on the ss... the trails call.

--

FlyingCoyote http://www.boarsgut.com

--

On Tue, 25 Mar 2003 01:16:13 GMT, "Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote:

>> I swear I'm seeing more conversions and/or conversion wannabees...
>>
>> Pull the trigger, get that SS.
>>

>> Peace, Bill
>

>http://www.honoluluzoo.org/images/maddie.htm

ROFLMAO!

Too much, Bill The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the

On Mon, 24 Mar 2003 20:01:20 -0500, Bill Wheeler <[email protected]> wrote:

>I swear I'm seeing more conversions and/or conversion wannabees...
>
>Pull the trigger, get that SS.
>

>Peace, Bill The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the
>mind should give an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
>:-]

Everybody follows hype Bill, don't you see that.

Dave (not a follower, and not an adult bmx'er either!)

Bill Wheeler wrote:
> I swear I'm seeing more conversions and/or conversion wannabees...
>
> Pull the trigger, get that SS.
>

> Peace, Bill The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the
> mind should give an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
> :-]

Ok, you got me. I think I'm going to build up my Kaitai as a SS.

Of course, I still need a multi... oh wait, how 'bout that Blur? Damn straight!

Jon "Just got a loan to myself" Bond

On Mon, 24 Mar 2003 23:07:04 -0500, Dave W <[email protected]> wrote:

>On Mon, 24 Mar 2003 20:01:20 -0500, Bill Wheeler <[email protected]> wrote:

>Everybody follows hype Bill, don't you see that.
>
>Dave (not a follower, .... just a ****)

Dave, it's not too late.....do what's right. You know what I mean. Get back to basics, the three R's
so to speak of MTBing. There's no trick to this, it's easy as 1-2-3.

1. stop being a ****
2. stop being a ****
3. Get an SS and stop being a ****.

Ride in peace my friend, Bill

:-]

Bill Wheeler wrote:
> I swear I'm seeing more conversions and/or conversion wannabees...
>
> Pull the trigger, get that SS.
>

> Peace, Bill The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the
> mind should give an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
> :-]

If it makes you feel any better I unconverted once I realized how stupid ss is most of the time:p

Bill Wheeler <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> On Mon, 24 Mar 2003 23:07:04 -0500, Dave W <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >On Mon, 24 Mar 2003 20:01:20 -0500, Bill Wheeler <[email protected]> wrote:
>

> >Everybody follows hype Bill, don't you see that.
> >
> >Dave (not a follower, .... just a ****)

Hey hey hey, are you emulating me?

> Dave, it's not too late.....do what's right. You know what I mean. Get back to basics, the three
> R's so to speak of MTBing. There's no trick to this, it's easy as 1-2-3.
>
> 1. stop being a ****

NO

> 2. stop being a ****

NO
> 3. Get an SS and stop being a ****.

not no, but HELL NO!

> Ride in peace my friend, Bill
>
> The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the mind should
> give an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
> :-]

You too Bill, you fad follower you!

Dave (fight the hype!)

On Tue, 25 Mar 2003 08:44:33 -0500, "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote:

>"Bill Wheeler" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> I swear I'm seeing more conversions and/or conversion wannabees...
>>
>> Pull the trigger, get that SS.
>
>Yeah, that's right, get that SS:
>
>http://www.geocities.com/khsgrl/monty_mod.JPG
>
>- CA-G proud of the sweet new SS...
>
>Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

Yikes!...WTF? Well doanpuchorlipsownit!

:-]

> On Tue, 25 Mar 2003 08:44:33 -0500, "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >"Bill Wheeler" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...
> >> I swear I'm seeing more conversions and/or conversion wannabees...
> >>
> >> Pull the trigger, get that SS.
> >
> >Yeah, that's right, get that SS:
> >
> >http://www.geocities.com/khsgrl/monty_mod.JPG
> >
> >- CA-G proud of the sweet new SS...
> >
> >Canadian Girls Kick Ass!
> >
> Yikes!...WTF? Well doanpuchorlipsownit!
>
> Peace, Bill

In case you didn't realize, its our new mod trials bike...my version of a SS...

- CA-G

Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

On Wed, 26 Mar 2003 09:27:44 -0500, "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote:

>In case you didn't realize, its our new mod trials bike...my version of a SS...
>
>- CA-G
>
>Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

I thought it was some kind of secret Canadian weapon or something.

Nice bike,

Bill(of course I realized...)Wheeler The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as