Is It Just Me....

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Bill Wheeler, Mar 24, 2003.

  1. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    I swear I'm seeing more conversions and/or conversion wannabees...

    Pull the trigger, get that SS.

    :-]

    Tags:

  2. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

  3. Flyingcoyote

    Flyingcoyote Guest

    : I swear I'm seeing more conversions and/or conversion wannabees...
    :
    : Pull the trigger, get that SS.
    :
    :
    : Peace, Bill The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the
    : mind should give an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
    : :-]

    Trigger done been pulled. Now for a day/night ride on the ss... the trails call.

    --

    FlyingCoyote http://www.boarsgut.com

    --

  4. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On Tue, 25 Mar 2003 01:16:13 GMT, "Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >> I swear I'm seeing more conversions and/or conversion wannabees...
    >>
    >> Pull the trigger, get that SS.
    >>

    >> Peace, Bill
    >

    >http://www.honoluluzoo.org/images/maddie.htm

    ROFLMAO!

    Too much, Bill The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the
    mind should give an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
    :-]

  5. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

  6. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    > > > I swear I'm seeing more conversions and/or conversion wannabees...
    > > >
    > > > Pull the trigger, get that SS.
    > > >

    > > > Peace, Bill
    > >

    > > http://www.honoluluzoo.org/images/maddie.htm
    > >
    > > --
    > > Slacker
    > >

    > Hehehe...quality!
    >
    > Mike

    :^ )

  7. Dave W

    Dave W Guest

    On Mon, 24 Mar 2003 20:01:20 -0500, Bill Wheeler <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I swear I'm seeing more conversions and/or conversion wannabees...
    >
    >Pull the trigger, get that SS.
    >

    >Peace, Bill The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the
    >mind should give an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
    >:-]

    Everybody follows hype Bill, don't you see that.

    Dave (not a follower, and not an adult bmx'er either!)

  8. Bill Wheeler wrote:
    > I swear I'm seeing more conversions and/or conversion wannabees...
    >
    > Pull the trigger, get that SS.
    >

    > Peace, Bill The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the
    > mind should give an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
    > :-]

    Ok, you got me. I think I'm going to build up my Kaitai as a SS.

    Of course, I still need a multi... oh wait, how 'bout that Blur? Damn straight!

    Jon "Just got a loan to myself" Bond

  9. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

  10. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On Mon, 24 Mar 2003 23:07:04 -0500, Dave W <[email protected]> wrote:

    >On Mon, 24 Mar 2003 20:01:20 -0500, Bill Wheeler <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Everybody follows hype Bill, don't you see that.
    >
    >Dave (not a follower, .... just a dick)

    Dave, it's not too late.....do what's right. You know what I mean. Get back to basics, the three R's
    so to speak of MTBing. There's no trick to this, it's easy as 1-2-3.

    1. stop being a dick
    2. stop being a dick
    3. Get an SS and stop being a dick.

    Ride in peace my friend, Bill

    :-]

  11. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

  12. Martees

    Martees Guest

    Yup. It's just you.

    Marty

  13. Andy Chequer

    Andy Chequer Guest

    > I swear I'm seeing more conversions and/or conversion wannabees...

    www.towerrecords.com

    Get a new one

    Andy "33 and a third speed" Chequer.

  14. Dick

    Dick Guest

    Bill Wheeler wrote:
    > I swear I'm seeing more conversions and/or conversion wannabees...
    >
    > Pull the trigger, get that SS.
    >

    > Peace, Bill The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the
    > mind should give an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
    > :-]

    If it makes you feel any better I unconverted once I realized how stupid ss is most of the time:p

  15. Dave

    Dave Guest

    Bill Wheeler <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > On Mon, 24 Mar 2003 23:07:04 -0500, Dave W <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >On Mon, 24 Mar 2003 20:01:20 -0500, Bill Wheeler <[email protected]> wrote:
    >

    > >Everybody follows hype Bill, don't you see that.
    > >
    > >Dave (not a follower, .... just a dick)

    Hey hey hey, are you emulating me?

    > Dave, it's not too late.....do what's right. You know what I mean. Get back to basics, the three
    > R's so to speak of MTBing. There's no trick to this, it's easy as 1-2-3.
    >
    > 1. stop being a dick

    NO

    > 2. stop being a dick

    NO
    > 3. Get an SS and stop being a dick.

    not no, but HELL NO!

    > Ride in peace my friend, Bill
    >
    > The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the mind should
    > give an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
    > :-]

    You too Bill, you fad follower you!

    Dave (fight the hype!)

  16. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On Tue, 25 Mar 2003 08:44:33 -0500, "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"Bill Wheeler" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]...
    >> I swear I'm seeing more conversions and/or conversion wannabees...
    >>
    >> Pull the trigger, get that SS.
    >
    >Yeah, that's right, get that SS:
    >
    >http://www.geocities.com/khsgrl/monty_mod.JPG
    >
    >- CA-G proud of the sweet new SS...
    >
    >Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

    Yikes!...WTF? Well doanpuchorlipsownit!

    :-]

  17. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    > On Tue, 25 Mar 2003 08:44:33 -0500, "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >"Bill Wheeler" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >news:[email protected]...
    > >> I swear I'm seeing more conversions and/or conversion wannabees...
    > >>
    > >> Pull the trigger, get that SS.
    > >
    > >Yeah, that's right, get that SS:
    > >
    > >http://www.geocities.com/khsgrl/monty_mod.JPG
    > >
    > >- CA-G proud of the sweet new SS...
    > >
    > >Canadian Girls Kick Ass!
    > >
    > Yikes!...WTF? Well doanpuchorlipsownit!
    >
    > Peace, Bill

    In case you didn't realize, its our new mod trials bike...my version of a SS...

    - CA-G

    Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

  18. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On Wed, 26 Mar 2003 09:27:44 -0500, "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >In case you didn't realize, its our new mod trials bike...my version of a SS...
    >
    >- CA-G
    >
    >Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

    I thought it was some kind of secret Canadian weapon or something.

    Nice bike,

    Bill(of course I realized...)Wheeler The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as