Better publicity would have helped Michael. How about the Baltimore Ravens? Scroll below for pics.
Why on earth don't they get cheerleaders involved in cycling competition?
Back to Michael. Is anyone aware he claimed he was physically abused as a child and beaten frequently so he'd perform better?
Your Bloody Soap Box · Public discussion
Is Michael Jackson Innocent?
Thread navigation
Jump through the discussion
Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.
Thread details
What we know about this thread
- Original section
- Your Bloody Soap Box
- Published
- 27 January 2005
- Last activity
- 3 August 2005
- Original author
- Carrera
- Posts
- 123
- Discussion status
- Public discussion
- Total views
- 16,477
- Views / 30 days
- 0
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
-
-
Weisse Luft said:
While Limmy is a bigot, his sawed-off sidekick catcher boy is a racist. How fitting.
Who cares if anyone is a "half-breed"? I bet your great-great grandmother was raped by a Norseman who wore a helmet with horns on it. And you want to call me a "half-breed"? Must be the barbarian talking. And that goes for Limmy-boy too. 😄
No, I am not the "proper" Jew. Gasp! I have Hebrew ancestory that was repressed long before arrival to the United States because of anti-Semitic bigots in Europe. The persecution didn't begin with Limmy's idol, herr adolph [censored]. And it didn't stop when Allied Forces captured Berlin.
I knew that my both my great great grannies ( both Irish) were getting on in years, and yes, they both wore horned helmets made from captured Shofah Blowers, and it was the other way round, they raped the Vikings. -
Seems to me that if he is a child molester then victims would be coming out of the woodwork by the hundreds like they have with the case of the catholic priests .
These practices are serial , eg once a shoe fetishist always a shoe fetishist so there would be a lot more victims coming forward - sounds like a witch hunt to me but we hope the jury will judge the evidence rather than the person . -
The trial starts today apparently. Jackson's lawyers will probably reveal that some of the families who are making the accusations have a few blots on their track records.
Yes, I heard multiple stories about the Cathoic Priests. Those guys were particularly vicious as well. Jackson, by contrast, appears really harmless.el Inglés said:
Seems to me that if he is a child molester then victims would be coming out of the woodwork by the hundreds like they have with the case of the catholic priests .
These practices are serial , eg once a shoe fetishist always a shoe fetishist so there would be a lot more victims coming forward - sounds like a witch hunt to me but we hope the jury will judge the evidence rather than the person . -
limerickman said:
You have posted lies and untruths throughout this forum.
You have made false and malicious accusations about Arabs, Iraq, Afghanistan, and Islam at various points.At each turn, what you have posted has been contested and proven to be wrong.
This will continue.The easy way out of this - is to start posting information which is factual.
It's your choice.
So, try to overcome your natural inclination - by telling the truth.
I can't believe you can post this [censored] with a straight face. You have posted many false allegations concering L.A. alone...not to mention some of your other goodies... But I do find it odd that A. you believe MJ is innocent, B. you think L.A. is guilty and C. You don't like sheryl crow....
-
Carrera said:
The trial starts today apparently. Jackson's lawyers will probably reveal that some of the families who are making the accusations have a few blots on their track records.
Yes, I heard multiple stories about the Cathoic Priests. Those guys were particularly vicious as well. Jackson, by contrast, appears really harmless.Catholic priests don't have the bankroll that MJ did...wonder why MJ is going broke???I suppose the payoffs have to catch up with him sooner or later...
-
I was thinking about raising this thread on LA. The fact is I'm reading an interesting book on the 98 Tour scandal. French security found stock piles of EPO, HGH, anabolic steroids and clenbuterol. Several teams were accused and several came clean over the issue.
There is really no way Lance (or anyone else) could compete against guys who are on so much gear, in my opinion.zapper said:
I can't believe you can post this [censored] with a straight face. You have posted many false allegations concering L.A. alone...not to mention some of your other goodies... But I do find it odd that A. you believe MJ is innocent, B. you think L.A. is guilty and C. You don't like sheryl crow....
-
Carrera said:
I was thinking about raising this thread on LA. The fact is I'm reading an interesting book on the 98 Tour scandal. French security found stock piles of EPO, HGH, anabolic steroids and clenbuterol. Several teams were accused and several came clean over the issue.
There is really no way Lance (or anyone else) could compete against guys who are on so much gear, in my opinion.That's the point...there is no evidence that Lance doped...but, you are saying no way? Well, applying that same logic to MJ...He sleeps with kids, he has been reported to view pornography in front of his own kids. He holds his baby above the street by the neck and he paid off his previous "known" accuser...and yet those who say lance is guilty maintain that MJ is innocent??? Priceless!
-
Micheal Jackson is about as guilty as a puppy sitting beside a pile of steaming poo...
-
Ha ha ha. That was really funny. I am still laughing 😄
MountainPro said:
Micheal Jackson is about as guilty as a puppy sitting beside a pile of steaming poo...
-
birdman23 said:
Ha ha ha. That was really funny. I am still laughing 😄
Yes, I concur...he is very funny today. almost makes me think that someone else is posting under his account... :p
-
Agreed. Quite out of character for MountainPro, but welcomed.
zapper said:
Yes, I concur...he is very funny today. almost makes me think that someone else is posting under his account... :p
-
birdman23 said:
Agreed. Quite out of character for MountainPro, but welcomed.
cheers birdman and zapper...perhaps i will try harder...but pray tell, if that was out of charater, what is in character for me? -
Sorry I guess that was too general of a summary of your character. I have been reading a lot of your posts about America and anything related to the US. and let's just say you are not Americas biggest fan 😉 which is fine cause you are entitled to your opinion.
MountainPro said:
cheers birdman and zapper...perhaps i will try harder...but pray tell, if that was out of charater, what is in character for me?
-
MountainPro said:
cheers birdman and zapper...perhaps i will try harder...but pray tell, if that was out of charater, what is in character for me?
No...just keep up the good humor and lose the America bashing routine...
-
Amen Zapper.
zapper said:
No...just keep up the good humor and lose the America bashing routine...
-
zapper said:
I can't believe you can post this [censored] with a straight face. You have posted many false allegations concering L.A. alone...not to mention some of your other goodies... But I do find it odd that A. you believe MJ is innocent, B. you think L.A. is guilty and C. You don't like sheryl crow....
It might seem odd to you lot over the pond but keep LA out of this for the moment. Keep your powder dry until the TDF. I can assure that I am totally against Lims unfounded allegations on this issue. He became so foaming at the mouth last year he tried to get me banned from the site on various counts. Believe me, you lot, if you think that I am in cahoots with Lim, you are sadly mistaken. Oh by the way Lufty, did you post in your ex pats vote for the Iraqi elections. -
Wow FredC I am really surprised to hear that. Good on ya. Lim makes compelling arguments but still they remain unproven. I can't believe he tried to get you banned. That is pretty funny cause you guys seem to get along pretty well.
FredC said:
It might seem odd to you lot over the pond but keep LA out of this for the moment. Keep your powder dry until the TDF. I can assure that I am totally against Lims unfounded allegations on this issue. He became so foaming at the mouth last year he tried to get me banned from the site on various counts. Believe me, you lot, if you think that I am in cahoots with Lim, you are sadly mistaken. Oh by the way Lufty, did you post in your ex pats vote for the Iraqi elections.
-
Carrera said:
The trial starts today apparently. Jackson's lawyers will probably reveal that some of the families who are making the accusations have a few blots on their track records.
Yes, I heard multiple stories about the Cathoic Priests. Those guys were particularly vicious as well. Jackson, by contrast, appears really harmless.
Of course, that is normal procedure to try to discredit a witness.
Another load of tripe. Were catholic priests wanking him off, or was it the other way around, and vicious also, how awful.
What happened to the silent witness? Bubbles or Cuddles was it? the mind boggles.
How many has Jackson paid off, if any, a few million goes a long way to keeping your mouth shut. Especially if you strung up by the tag of being extremely wealthy
Most paedophiles are harmless in society, they work by stealth and grooming their targets in a subversive and cunning way.
A large %age were sexually abused previously.
Now then for those who don't know about my barrister partner who works in this legal area in particular we have several options open, if he ever states that he was sexually abused as a child/ juvenile then he will be hanging himself. I stated that he showed his child over a balcony to say that he was a MAN, but that was all a show.
I'm getting bored....... -
I don't know whether Michael is guilty or not - hopefully not. Seems like there are gold-diggers out there who seem determined to prove he is guilty.
It also seems to me that dope is pretty widespread in cycling, just as in bodybuilding. If we know that pro-riders such as Pantani, Millar and Virenque have been caught out, seems like a big stretch of the imagination to assume Lance isn't on. Lance would be an idiot to try and compete against guys who are using performance enhancing substances. Not to say that doesn't mean Lance's success isn't mainly down to his drive and brain power.
Check out what Peter Winnen had to say about how the advent of EPO affected his placings and why he then decided to drop out of competition as a result.
Another example, of course, is Serina Williams - tissues pumped full of water retention. If Serina isn't getting her booster shots on a routine basis, I'm Donald Duck in person.zapper said:
That's the point...there is no evidence that Lance doped...but, you are saying no way? Well, applying that same logic to MJ...He sleeps with kids, he has been reported to view pornography in front of his own kids. He holds his baby above the street by the neck and he paid off his previous "known" accuser...and yet those who say lance is guilty maintain that MJ is innocent??? Priceless!
Active in the last 60 minutes
Active in this thread
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.