Carrera said:Ross B. Mirkarimi, The Arms Control Research Centre, from his report: ‘The Environmental and Human Health Impacts of the Gulf Region with Special Reference to Iraq publishes pictures of child victims of Bush's war. The photos are basically too disturbing to publish here so I won't. But to quote:
"I have recently received large numbers of photographs of horrendous birth deformities that are being experienced in Iraq. I have not, quite frankly, ever seen anything like them."
The point here is you have one man who loves children of all nationalities being put on trial accused of sexual abuse (claims motivated by greed and money). Then you have another man whose policies have blighted the lives of thousands of children, leaving children without limbs in many cases or malnourished with birth defects from uranium.
Little wonder there were crowds gathered outside the court where Michael is being charged, accusing Bush of genocide and war crimes. Why isn't this same individual in court where he ought to be taking Jackson's place?
Because every individual should answer for their own actions Bush as well as Jackson.
Does this always happen? No of course not but GWB is a separate issue and no way connected as far as I know.