rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

is the gallery not working for anyone else?

Started by robdizzle · · Last activity · 8 posts · 175 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
9 July 2007
Last activity
10 July 2007
Original author
robdizzle
Posts
8
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
175
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–8 of 8
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. because i cant watch any of the videos
    and i really want to watch about idling because i cant find any
    tutorials about it

    --
    robdizzle
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    robdizzle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/15300
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/62463

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  2. robdizzle said:

    because i cant watch any of the videos
    and i really want to watch about idling because i cant find any
    tutorials about it

    I have this problem since I registered, I tried on different computers
    and it still not working, what error do you get?

    P.S. I registered my first account in march or so...

    --
    Émile5
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Émile5's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14993
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/62463

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  3. Yeah I was actually trying to use it today for the first time in many
    many months. From what I hear its not really working for anyone...Maybe
    we just outgrown the site space lol

    --
    Unicaw89

    CODY [/B]FREAKING[B] WILLIAMS
    'PAINFUL UNI VID!!! <-----its a vid, click it🙄 '
    (http://tinyurl.com/yundmf)
    'RenegadeJuggling.com ' (renegadejuggling.com)'Koxx-one.com'
    (koxx-one.com)

    Spencer Hochberg said:

    If the sun came out at night id be nocturnal....


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Unicaw89's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13531
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/62463


    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  4. I've given up on it, and am in process of migrating my uni photos over
    to smugmug. It's a time-consuming process, but at least when I send
    the link to friends or family, I can have confidence it will work when
    they click it.

    --
    tomblackwood

    Tailgate at your own risk...
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    tomblackwood's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3762
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/62463

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  5. is smugmug just a website anybody can use, create an acount, and load
    photos and videos onto?

    --
    Mullethunter
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mullethunter's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11923
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/62463

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  6. i just wanted to watcht he idling tutorial it says liek the server
    crashed or was overloaded

    --
    robdizzle
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    robdizzle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/15300
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/62463

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  7. I dont know if you already resolved the issue but it works for me

    --
    cool-bananas

    Yes, madam, I am drunk. But in the morning I will be sober and you will
    still be ugly.
    -Winston Churchill -
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    cool-bananas's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14389
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/62463

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  8. Yeah its working again fo me

    --
    Unicaw89

    CODY [/B]FREAKING[B] WILLIAMS
    'PAINFUL UNI VID!!! <-----its a vid, click it🙄 '
    (http://tinyurl.com/yundmf)
    'RenegadeJuggling.com ' (renegadejuggling.com)'Koxx-one.com'
    (koxx-one.com)

    Spencer Hochberg said:

    If the sun came out at night id be nocturnal....


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Unicaw89's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13531
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/62463


    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.