Is this a kh fusion or kh gel??

irvinegr

Guest
hey i just got my " kh gel seat" and i dont know if it is a gel one, i
think it may be a kh fusion..... so help me identify. does the kh gel
say fusion on the back?? ( cuz it might be the kh gel fusion or
something i dont know)
i will post pics of it in like 10 minuits.

any one else have pics of their kh gel?

--
irvinegr

Check out my SWEET movies!!! http://tinyurl.com/cr7fu
irvinegr's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10958

did you got it from bedford?

because on his price list it said its a kh FUSION GEL seat... and there
is no kh gel seat or its maybe the new kh fusion... I dont know

how do you like it because im planning on getting one really soon?

--
kapoute

Sorry, I don't speak english !

Julien Renaud
kapoute's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8060

which one did you order?

Does it feel like gel when you squish it? Since it's a fusion cover you
might as well slip off the cover real quick and see for yourself.

--
forrestunifreak

Money talks. Mine says goodbye. *'My gallery'
(http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)*jonny peacock is a
man

For 15% off your first order of Hammer Nutrition Products go to
http://www.e-caps.com/affiliates/82904

> It is a gel, I have the same seat with a different coloured cover and
> It is a fusion gel. The two best ways to tell if you don't know for
> sure are by the height and the colour of the insides.

nope i just looked at my seats and i have that exact one and its just
a fushion no gel. It looks almost exactly like my gel in shape but the
gels back panel dosint rap all the way around and the cover is not
removable

--
unicyclepa

www.unicyclepa.com
we suck
but its all good
team YAMS member in your sig or title and say
unicyclepa's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9246

DustinMichels wrote:
> Who cares if it's foam or gel then, you LOVE it and that's the most
> important. Cliche.

well i am going to keep it, but there is a 10$ difference and there is
no point paying for a gel one if it isnt gel..... but i think it is gel
i just wanted to make sure...

i think there is a kh gel, and a kh gel FUSION. i am not positive but
that is what i am thinking right now.

--
irvinegr

Check out my SWEET movies!!! http://tinyurl.com/cr7fu
irvinegr's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10958

[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=193494&g2_serialNumber=1&g2_GALLERYSID=fc178bc7d316149471cd9b9d1b7f4d68]<----new
style fusion (the one that says kris holm fusion)
[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=193492&g2_serialNumber=1&g2_GALLERYSID=fc178bc7d316149471cd9b9d1b7f4d68]<-----
gel

--
unicyclepa

www.unicyclepa.com
we suck
but its all good
team YAMS member in your sig or title and say
unicyclepa's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9246

It look like 'Kris Holm Fusion saddle ' (http://tinyurl.com/h7k42). It
looks like Bedford must have got mixed up as I don't think the Fusion
Gel saddle is for sale yet. Maybe Kris could confirm which it is and
how to tell them apart (other than taking the removable cover off and
seeing if there is a gel insert on top of the foam).

jim

--
Jim
Jim's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9416