Is this a kh fusion or kh gel??

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by irvinegr, Apr 25, 2006.

  1. irvinegr

    irvinegr Guest

    hey i just got my " kh gel seat" and i dont know if it is a gel one, i
    think it may be a kh fusion..... so help me identify. does the kh gel
    say fusion on the back?? ( cuz it might be the kh gel fusion or
    something i dont know)
    i will post pics of it in like 10 minuits.

    any one else have pics of their kh gel?

    --
    irvinegr

    Check out my SWEET movies!!! http://tinyurl.com/cr7fu
    irvinegr's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10958

  2. irvinegr

    irvinegr Guest

  3. kapoute

    kapoute Guest

    did you got it from bedford?

    because on his price list it said its a kh FUSION GEL seat... and there
    is no kh gel seat or its maybe the new kh fusion... I dont know

    how do you like it because im planning on getting one really soon?

    --
    kapoute

    Sorry, I don't speak english !

    Julien Renaud
    kapoute's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8060

  4. which one did you order?

    Does it feel like gel when you squish it? Since it's a fusion cover you
    might as well slip off the cover real quick and see for yourself.

    --
    forrestunifreak

    Money talks. Mine says goodbye. *'My gallery'
    (http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)*jonny peacock is a
    man

    For 15% off your first order of Hammer Nutrition Products go to
    http://www.e-caps.com/affiliates/82904

  5. irvinegr

    irvinegr Guest

  6. uniMcPeat

    uniMcPeat Guest

  7. irvinegr

    irvinegr Guest

  8. unicyclepa

    unicyclepa Guest

  9. ntappin

    ntappin Guest

    It is a gel, I have the same seat with a different coloured cover and It
    is a fusion gel. The two best ways to tell if you don't know for sure
    are by the height and the colour of the insides.

    --
    ntappin

  10. GhettoSmurf

    GhettoSmurf Guest

  11. unicyclepa

    unicyclepa Guest

    > It is a gel, I have the same seat with a different coloured cover and
    > It is a fusion gel. The two best ways to tell if you don't know for
    > sure are by the height and the colour of the insides.

    nope i just looked at my seats and i have that exact one and its just
    a fushion no gel. It looks almost exactly like my gel in shape but the
    gels back panel dosint rap all the way around and the cover is not
    removable

    --
    unicyclepa

    www.unicyclepa.com
    we suck
    but its all good
    team YAMS member in your sig or title and say
    unicyclepa's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9246

  12. irvinegr

    irvinegr Guest

  13. irvinegr

    irvinegr Guest

    DustinMichels wrote:
    > Who cares if it's foam or gel then, you LOVE it and that's the most
    > important. Cliche.

    well i am going to keep it, but there is a 10$ difference and there is
    no point paying for a gel one if it isnt gel..... but i think it is gel
    i just wanted to make sure...

    i think there is a kh gel, and a kh gel FUSION. i am not positive but
    that is what i am thinking right now.

    --
    irvinegr

    Check out my SWEET movies!!! http://tinyurl.com/cr7fu
    irvinegr's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10958

  14. unicyclepa

    unicyclepa Guest

    [image:
    http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=193494&g2_serialNumber=1&g2_GALLERYSID=fc178bc7d316149471cd9b9d1b7f4d68]<----new
    style fusion (the one that says kris holm fusion)
    [image:
    http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=193492&g2_serialNumber=1&g2_GALLERYSID=fc178bc7d316149471cd9b9d1b7f4d68]<-----
    gel

    --
    unicyclepa

    www.unicyclepa.com
    we suck
    but its all good
    team YAMS member in your sig or title and say
    unicyclepa's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9246

  15. Brian O.

    Brian O. Guest

  16. Jim

    Jim Guest

    It look like 'Kris Holm Fusion saddle ' (http://tinyurl.com/h7k42). It
    looks like Bedford must have got mixed up as I don't think the Fusion
    Gel saddle is for sale yet. Maybe Kris could confirm which it is and
    how to tell them apart (other than taking the removable cover off and
    seeing if there is a gel insert on top of the foam).

    jim

    --
    Jim
    Jim's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9416