is this dent cosmetic or trouble?

Slacker wrote:
> On 20 Oct 2004 09:56:39 GMT, Stephen Baker <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>> Slacker says:
>>
>>> <<sigh>>
>>> My little experiment worked, but it had the opposite effect :-(

>> So give, Oh Slack One - what was you trying to achieve?
>>
>> ;-)
>>
>> Steve

> Well, "you" were suppose to associate the commie word with an amb'er,
> but not me!
>
> <<slamming clenched fist on the desk>>
>
> "S O R N I !!!!"

I am not now, nor have I ever been...

Bill "I just came in for some foot powder" S.

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 02:44:40 GMT, B i l l S o r n s o n
<[email protected]> wrote:

> Slacker wrote:
>> On 20 Oct 2004 09:56:39 GMT, Stephen Baker <[email protected]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Slacker says:

>>> So give, Oh Slack One - what was you trying to achieve?
>>>
>>> ;-)
>>>
>>> Steve

>> Well, "you" were suppose to associate the commie word with an amb'er,
>> but not me!
>>
>> <<slamming clenched fist on the desk>>
>>
>> "S O R N I !!!!"

> I am not now, nor have I ever been...
>
> Bill "I just came in for some foot powder" S.

Didn't mean to imply otherwise.

You were first to use that word.

--
Slacker

Slacker says:

>Well, "you" were suppose to associate the commie word with an amb'er, but
>not me!
>
><<slamming clenched fist on the desk>>
>
> "S O R N I !!!!"

Ah-HAH! Hoist upon your own petard.

Better liuck next time. ;-)

Steve "Sorni - buy some frikkin' foot-powder, wouldya?"

> <<slamming clenched fist on the desk>>
>
> "S O R N I !!!!"

You may want to look to this for inspiration
http://www.khaaan.com/
--
Phil, Squid-in-Training

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 16:42:41 GMT, Phil, Squid-in-Training
<[email protected]> wrote:

>> <<slamming clenched fist on the desk>>
>>
>> "S O R N I !!!!"

> You may want to look to this for inspiration
> http://www.khaaan.com/

hehehehe... excellent... thanks!

--
Slacker

> > > I've got worse on my Bullit and still do four foot drops to flat with
> it.
> > > ;^)
> > >
> > > Mike - It's a black frame too.

> > I can do four foot drops to flat without a bullit

> I wish sarcasm translated over usenet. :^p

It does.

gazzer wrote:

>> I wish sarcasm translated over usenet. :^p

> It does.

That was the most incisive comment ever on Usenet.

Bill " <eg> " S.

[email protected] (gazzer) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

> it.

> > > I can do four foot drops to flat without a bullit

> > I wish sarcasm translated over usenet. :^p

> It does.

Hey, G. Is your snailmail address the same it was a year ago? I
found something I had thought I sent to you and want to send it again.

JD

> it.

> > > I wish sarcasm translated over usenet. :^p

> > It does.

> Hey, G. Is your snailmail address the same it was a year ago? I
> found something I had thought I sent to you and want to send it again.
>
> JD

No, I've moved house. I'll e-mail you my new address.

cheers