General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Is This IMMORTALITY? You Decide

Started by Jack · · Last activity · 25 posts · 1,365 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
12 February 2004
Last activity
23 February 2004
Original author
Jack
Posts
25
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,365
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 21–25 of 25
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Pete said:
    (Jack) said:

    Shiiiiiit!!! ,We've got hacker here. Nice

    further to my last...........................impersonating someone else is a case of fraud and you
    will loose all your accounts when reported.

    Here is the real person you are Stealing the identity from

    assembly.coe.int4331 en.asp

    Out of interest, what makes you decide that this is identity theft? The 'name' (Jack) and email
    address are different and I assume that there is more than one "[M.] Victor STEPANIUC" c.q.
    "StepaniucV" in this world.

    Quoted message said:

    Copies of your posting have been forwarded to this person. no doubt you might be squeezing the
    cheeks of your [censored] about now.

    Victor STEPANIUC

    Email: [email hidden]

    [Assembly Member since 2000 Working language: French Group of the Unified European Left]

    Of course You could be the real person himself. I do hope so cause the press will pay me very well
    for this story................<VBG> Jack......lol

    Diagnosed 20/03/03 Type II D&E + Metformin + Gliclazide
    + Asprin 210lbs at Dx to BMI 166lbs achieved. To mail: aspen at freeuk.com

    --
    Frank Slootweg, T2, 57y, Diag 4/2000, weightloss (81->69 kg), diet, 2 * 0.5 mg Repaglinide

  2. Ozlover said:
    Pete said:

    On 13 Feb 2004 09:46:24 -0800, [email hidden] (Jack)

    [snip]

    Quoted message said:

    Out of interest, what makes you decide that this is identity theft? The 'name' (Jack) and email
    address are different and I assume that there is more than one "[M.] Victor STEPANIUC" c.q.
    "StepaniucV" in this world.

    [snip]

    OT

    Pete

    Diagnosed 20/03/03 Type II D&E + Metformin + Gliclazide
    + Asprin 210lbs at Dx to BMI 166lbs achieved. But now, 4Lbs Fatter!!! To mail: aspen at freeuk.com

  3. Pete said:
    Ozlover said:
    Pete said:

    On 13 Feb 2004 09:46:24 -0800, [email hidden] (Jack)

    [snip]

    Quoted message said:

    Out of interest, what makes you decide that this is identity theft? The 'name' (Jack) and email
    address are different and I assume that there is more than one "[M.] Victor STEPANIUC" c.q.
    "StepaniucV" in this world.

    [snip]

    OT

    Is this better? Or are you just dodging? Other?

    --
    Frank Slootweg, T2, 57y, Diag 4/2000, weightloss (81->69 kg), diet, 2 * 0.5 mg Repaglinide

  4. Ozlover said:
    Pete said:
    Ozlover said:

    Pete <[email hidden]> wrote:
    > On 13 Feb 2004 09:46:24 -0800, [email hidden] (Jack)


    [snip]

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Out of interest, what makes you decide that this is identity theft? The 'name' (Jack) and email
    address are different and I assume that there is more than one "[M.] Victor STEPANIUC" c.q.
    "StepaniucV" in this world.


    [snip] OT


    Is this better? Or are you just dodging? Other?

    You clearly seem to have a particular interest in this subject and I find that curious. Especially
    since you lept to the defence of another not so long ago. Affinity there? Hence your interest?
    Either you want to answer a particular question without asking it directly or you have some other
    reason. Do you wish to satisfy your own vanity by poking holes in any response I might give? Or is
    it simply a case of you cannot understand why I came to the conclusion I did and that your interest
    is simply academic?

    My thought process and the information I acquire, both of which led me towards a decision and
    action, are not really the sort of thing to be dicussed or argued over in here. Are they? You of all
    people should appreciate that.

    You are able to research as well as I am - and probably more so, since I have not the interest in
    the matter that you seem to have. So do so and try to use a little more intuition. I am not dodging
    as you put it but I see no advantage to me, or others, by explaining my POV in this matter.

    The result in both cases was as desired. How? Well you figure that out.

    Are you satisfied? I have no interest in discussing this further I'd rather go and help my pal fix
    his Triumph which has laid dormant for too long [Lack of spares]

    HTH

    Peter Aspinall.

    Diagnosed 20/03/03 Type II D&E + Metformin + Gliclazide
    + Asprin 210lbs at Dx to BMI 166lbs achieved. But now, 4Lbs Fatter!!! To mail: aspen at freeuk.com

  5. [severely stripped]

    Pete <[email hidden]> wrote: [deleted]

    Quoted message said:

    Or is it simply a case of you cannot understand why I came to
    the conclusion I did and that your interest is simply
    academic?

    Yes.

    [deleted]

    Quoted message said:

    Are you satisfied?

    Not really, but it will have to do, won't it? :-)

    Quoted message said:

    I have no interest in discussing this further I'd rather go and help my pal fix
    his Triumph which has laid dormant for too long [Lack of spares]

    Fair enough, and thank you for your response.

    --
    Frank Slootweg, T2, 57y, Diag 4/2000, weightloss (81->69 kg), diet, 2 * 0.5 mg Repaglinide

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.