I just got a new Nimbus II 20 with ISIS cranks. I have noticed that the
left crank is not the same distance from the frame as the right crank.
Is this normal or does it need to be corrected?
To confirm what the problem is I took the wheel out of the frame and
measured the key dimensions, see below. Dimensions are in inches.
Distance from inside bearing edge to hub flange:
Left side = .685, Right side = .680, Delta = .005 🙂
Distance from inside crank arm to outside edge of bearing:
Left side = .180, Right side = .065, *Delta = .115 *🙁
I am assuming that this is from either, torquing the right harder than
the left, or it is from manufacturing tolerance/error.
Does anybody have any insite on this, and should I have this corrected?
--
OldDrone
------------------------------------------------------------------------
OldDrone's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/15976
View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/65156
Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
----------------------------------------------------------
** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
----------------------------------------------------------
http://www.usenet.com