=?iso-8859-1?B?VEhFIEdSRUFURVNUIE5FV1MgRVZFUiAhILC6ty6GLre6sGCwurcuhi63urBgsLq3LoYut7qwYLC6ty6GLre6s

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by [email protected], Apr 9, 2005.

  1. The reason some people don't know for sure
    if they are going to Heaven when they die
    is because they just don't know.

    The good news is that you can know for
    sure that you are going to Heaven which is
    described in the Holy Bible as a beautiful
    place with no death, sorrow, sickness or
    pain.

    God tells us in the Holy Bible how simple
    it is to be saved so that we can live
    forever with Him in Heaven.

    "For if you confess with your mouth Jesus
    is Lord and believe in your heart that God
    raised Him from the dead, you
    WILL BE SAVED." (Romans 10:9)

    Over 2000 years ago God came from Heaven
    to earth in the person of Jesus Christ to
    shed His blood and die on a cross to pay
    our sin debt in full.

    Jesus Christ was born in Israel
    supernaturally to a virgin Jewish woman
    named Mary and lived a sinless life for
    thirty-three years.

    At the age of thirty-three Jesus was
    scourged and had a crown of thorns pressed
    onto His head then Jesus was crucified.

    Three days after Jesus died on a cross and
    was placed in a grave Jesus rose from the
    dead as Jesus said would happen before
    Jesus died.

    If someone tells you that they are going
    to die and in three days come back to life
    again and it happens then this person must
    be the real deal.

    Jesus Christ is the only person that ever
    lived a perfect sinless life.

    This is why Jesus is able to cover our
    sins(misdeeds) with His own blood because
    Jesus is sinless.

    The Holy Bible says, "In Him(Jesus) we
    have redemption through His blood, the
    forgiveness of sins..." (Ephesians 1:7)

    If you would like God to forgive you of
    your past, present and future sins just
    ask Jesus Christ to be your Lord and
    Saviour.

    It doesn't matter how old you are or how
    many bad things that you have done in
    your life including lying and stealing
    all the way up to murder.

    Just pray the prayer below with your
    mouth and mean it from your heart and
    God will hear you and save you.

    Dear Jesus Christ, I want to be saved so
    that I can have a home in Heaven with You
    when I die. I agree with You that I am a
    sinner. I believe that You love me and want
    to save me. I believe that You bled and
    died on the cross to pay the penalty for my
    sins and that You rose from the dead.
    Please forgive my sins and come into my
    heart and be my Lord and Saviour. Thanks
    Lord Jesus Christ for forgiving me and
    saving me through Your merciful grace.
    Amen.

    Welcome to the family of God if you just
    allowed God to save you. Now you are a real
    Christian and you can know for sure that
    you will live in Heaven forever when this
    life comes to an end.

    As a child of God we are to avoid
    sin(wrong doing), but if you do sin the
    Holy Bible says, "My dear children, I
    write this to you so that you will not sin.
    But if anybody does sin, we have one who
    speaks to the Father in our defense Jesus
    Christ, the Righteous One."

    Those of you that have not yet decided to
    place your trust in the Lord Jesus Christ
    may never get another chance to do so
    because you do not know when you will die.

    This means that if you die without
    trusting in Jesus Christ as your Lord and
    Saviour you will be forever separated from
    the love of God in a place called Hell.

    The Holy Bible descibes Hell as a place of
    eternal torment, suffering, pain and agony
    for all those who have rejected Jesus Christ.

    The good news is that you can avoid Hell by
    allowing Jesus Christ to save you today.
    Only then will you have true peace in your
    life knowing that no matter what happens you
    are on your way to Heaven.

    Servant of the Lord Jesus Christ,
    Internet Evangelist
    Ronald L. Grossi

    Got Questions?
    http://www.gotquestions.org/archive.html

    Other Languages
    http://www.godssimpleplan.org/gsps.html

    Free Movie: To Hell and Back
    http://www.tbn.org/index.php/8/1.html

    Animation
    http://www.gieson.com/Library/projects/animations/walk/index.html

    The Passion Of The Christ
    http://www.thepassionofthechrist.com

    Beware Of Cults
    http://www.carm.org/cults/cultlist.htm

    About Hell
    http://www.equip.org/free/DH198.htm

    Is Jesus God?
    http://www.powertochange.com/questions/qna2.html

    Free Online Bible
    http://www.bibledatabase.net

    Tags:

  2. p.rosinke

    p.rosinke Guest

    [email protected] wrote:

    <snipped> ;-(

    Yet, nobody seems to know why the universe exists. Why heaven? Why be
    saved? What is the purpose of it all?

    Just a question, Bruno

  3. "p.rosinke" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > [email protected] wrote:
    >
    > <snipped> ;-(
    >
    > Yet, nobody seems to know why the universe exists. Why heaven? Why be
    > saved? What is the purpose of it all?
    >
    > Just a question, Bruno

    R E P L Y

    Please answer in 100 words or less.

  4. RedFox

    RedFox Guest

    "Joel M. Eichen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > "p.rosinke" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > [email protected] wrote:
    > >
    > > <snipped> ;-(
    > >
    > > Yet, nobody seems to know why the universe exists.

    It is just a mirage - invented to keep astrophysicists, astronauts,
    telescope makers, sky painters, etc in work.

    >> Why heaven?

    Religious groups use this as a good behavior carrot for people who have no
    money. To people
    with lots of money the same groups sell seats. For $5 million you get a seat
    on the right side
    of the great man. The same seat can be sold billions of times but there is
    no possibility of two people turning up for it at the same time; in fact not
    even one will :)

    >> Why be saved?

    It provides lots of work for employees of religious groups and lots of tax
    free properties, like prayer towers. Working towards salvation is a
    harmless effort and it keeps people off the streets and out of trouble.

    >> What is the purpose of it all?

    To give the religious groups great power and wealth, besides electing
    Republicans ;-)

    > >.
    > > Just a question, Bruno

    Just an answer.