General fitness, health and nutrition ยท Public discussion

It is snowing a lot

Started by Pandora ยท ยท Last activity ยท 7 posts ยท 352 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
27 January 2006
Last activity
27 January 2006
Original author
Pandora
Posts
7
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
352
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1โ€“7 of 7
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Winter Olimpiad are save ๐Ÿ™‚))
    cheers
    PANdora

  2. Pandora said:

    Winter Olimpiad are save ๐Ÿ™‚))
    cheers
    PANdora

    Hooray! I love watching the winter Olympics. I can hardly wait. I
    don't like watching the events much later than they really happened but
    if I remember not to check out any sports news until after I've watched
    an event, I'll be happy ;-)

    I hope the Games are a huge success for your country, and there are no
    security problems.

    N.

  3. Pandora said:

    Winter Olimpiad are save ๐Ÿ™‚))
    cheers
    PANdora

    Hooray! I love watching the winter Olympics. I can hardly wait. I
    don't like watching the events much later than they really happened but
    if I remember not to check out any sports news until after I've watched
    an event, I'll be happy ;-)

    I hope the Games are a huge success for your country, and there are no
    security problems.

    N.

  4. "Nancy1" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    Pandora said:

    Winter Olimpiad are save ๐Ÿ™‚))
    cheers
    PANdora

    Hooray! I love watching the winter Olympics. I can hardly wait. I
    don't like watching the events much later than they really happened but
    if I remember not to check out any sports news until after I've watched
    an event, I'll be happy ;-)

    I hope the Games are a huge success for your country, and there are no
    security problems.

    N.

    Next Monday night at 9pm EST on Dishnetwork on the Travel Chanel is:
    Torino 2006: The Traveler's Guide - a special (World-class shopping, hip
    hotels and museums in the host city of the 2006 Winter Olympics.)
    Dee Dee

  5. "Nancy1" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    Pandora said:

    Winter Olimpiad are save ๐Ÿ™‚))
    cheers
    PANdora

    Hooray! I love watching the winter Olympics. I can hardly wait. I
    don't like watching the events much later than they really happened but
    if I remember not to check out any sports news until after I've watched
    an event, I'll be happy ;-)

    I hope the Games are a huge success for your country, and there are no
    security problems.

    N.

    Next Monday night at 9pm EST on Dishnetwork on the Travel Chanel is:
    Torino 2006: The Traveler's Guide - a special (World-class shopping, hip
    hotels and museums in the host city of the 2006 Winter Olympics.)
    Dee Dee

  6. "Pandora" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    Winter Olimpiad are save ๐Ÿ™‚))
    cheers
    PANdora ==============

    I miss snow. <sigh> I miss 'seasons'! After living 'up north' for over 20
    years... Florida no longer has seasons. It's summer or it's summer.
    Bah-humbug!

    --
    Syssi

  7. "Pandora" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    Winter Olimpiad are save ๐Ÿ™‚))
    cheers
    PANdora ==============

    I miss snow. <sigh> I miss 'seasons'! After living 'up north' for over 20
    years... Florida no longer has seasons. It's summer or it's summer.
    Bah-humbug!

    --
    Syssi

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users ยท 0 guests ยท0 bots ยท0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.