Gone before I could take a look. I guess they figured out that there was an error.
-- My email address is antispammed; pull WEEDS if replying via e-mail. Typoes are not a bug, they're a feature. Words processed in a facility that contains nuts.
It's gone now (as noted by another replier), but they probably would have honored it. They're good for that sort of thing, although it may take a few minutes on the phone. -- Rick Onanian
I guess the other question would be, will they honor that price?
Life is Good! Jeff
What was it? How much was it?
It was $109.95 down to $9.95. I don't know about your part of the world but here they would not be legally obligated to honour such an obvious mistake.
--
A: Top-posters. Q: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?
It's gone now (as noted by another replier), but they probably would have honored it. They're good for that sort of thing, although it may take a few minutes on the phone.
They're also good at not finding the lowest price ... a couple of times I've ordered and pointed out the price on-line was lower, and the reaction has been "oh, you're looking on our web site, I thought you were using the catalog".
They should automatically give you the lowest advertised price at the moment you call.