Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

It's here! It's here!

Started by Ride-A-Lot · · Last activity · 24 posts · 636 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
25 March 2006
Last activity
29 March 2006
Original author
Ride-A-Lot
Posts
24
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
636
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 21–24 of 24
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Ride-A-Lot said:
    G.T. said:
    Marc said:

    "G.T." wrote:

    > F'in nice. Look at all that top tube clearance. It will be awhile
    > but my
    > next bike will definitely be a Ventana.

    A Dreamride like J.D.'s?

    No. Like R-A-L's. But bigger.

    Greg

    I got my frame from Dreamride, but it's not a custom job like JD's. I
    know people either have a love him or hate him approach to Lee, but I
    found him to be very knowledgeable and helpful.

    That's probably because you didn't call up and sound like a fool from
    the get-go. Every time I have seen someone complain about Lee's brand
    of service on the 'net, it's usually coming from someone who is either
    a victicrat, a fool, or both. For every complainant, there are at
    least a few dozen happy customers of his. Looking at the internet's
    representation of "mountain bikers", I'd say he has a pretty good ratio
    and is dealing with people who are not labor intensive and not in an
    obvious "no sale" situation. Being a one man show, he doesn't have
    time for the aforementioned undesirable type of "customers" because
    they take his attention away from good customers.

    JD

  2. Re: Photo 3431, If I was doing the left brake, I'd go around on the right
    and behind the fork legs - just curious - and I'm not sure if it's right,
    wrong, or makes no difference.

    --
    DTW .../\.../\.../\...

  3. D T W .../\... said:

    Re: Photo 3431, If I was doing the left brake, I'd go around on the right
    and behind the fork legs - just curious - and I'm not sure if it's right,
    wrong, or makes no difference.

    Hmmm... Don't know. Maybe it has something to do with the IT
    adjustment. I trust the guy who did the setup and really didn't even
    notice it.

    --
    o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
    www.schnauzers.ws

  4. Ride-A-Lot said:

    I got my frame from Dreamride, but it's not a custom job like JD's.

    That is one SWEET looking ride man. Hope you get to beat it
    up soon. Raining like a @#$%*% in Boise right now...

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.