After a lonnnng back braking ride on the jumping bike... We have decided my old crappy delapidated body will not hold up on any type of epic... I would have traded in my frame for something more... hmmm lightweight and durable but I decided to move my H/T parts over to a new frame... We tried to locate a Rocky Mountain Blizzard frame but the third time with me and Rocky Mountain is NOT a charm... We opted for another Steel frame...
Roger Buchanan wrote: | "Jimbo(san)" wrote: || third time with me and Rocky Mountain is NOT a charm... We opted for || another Steel frame... || || Jimbo... for real but not too serious...(san) | | That would be a Salsa???
For his digestion's sake I hope he didn't mean onion dip! 🙂
--- __o _`\(,_ Cycling is life, (_)/ (_) all the rest, just details. The Nelson Paradigm =^o.o^= http://intergalax.com http://intbike.com _______ Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.692 / Virus Database: 453 - Release Date: 5/28/2004
Roger Buchanan wrote: | "Jimbo(san)" wrote: || third time with me and Rocky Mountain is NOT a charm... We opted for || another Steel frame... || || Jimbo... for real but not too serious...(san) | | That would be a Salsa???
For his digestion's sake I hope he didn't mean onion dip! 🙂
If he wanted a manly man dip, it would be (ahem...) habanero, of course.
<Originally posted by Mark If he wanted a manly man dip, it would be (ahem...) habanero, of course.
Mark Hickey Habanero Cycles >
Not Skoal or Copenhagen... That would probably cause massive retching :-) Not a Blizzard... Though I do love ice cream... Rocky Mountain was not able to make my sprinkle filled dreams come true :-D Vandium.... ROTFL... Now theres a dip!!! Habenero...I actually called.. but the dude told me you couldn't fill my dipping needs...besides... Habeneros give me diharrea :-O G-D-R--->
Jimbo... Getting less serious every second...(san)
<Originally posted by Mark If he wanted a manly man dip, it would be (ahem...) habanero, of course.
Mark Hickey Habanero Cycles >
Not Skoal or Copenhagen... That would probably cause massive retching
For me too, but for some reason that's what came to mind.
Quoted message said:
:-) Not a Blizzard... Though I do love ice cream... Rocky Mountain was not able to make my sprinkle filled dreams come true :-D Vandium.... ROTFL... Now theres a dip!!! Habenero...I actually called.. but the dude told me you couldn't fill my dipping needs...besides... Habeneros give me diharrea :-O G-D-R--->
My brother coined the perfect term for that condition: Firearrea. Yowza!
Quoted message said:
Jimbo... Getting less serious every second...(san)