It's Like that Ya'll (not always indoor biking)

Scott

Guest
Whew just got home from (deep breath) actual "big hill biking". Er ah...
yes it was outside and I rode on a dirt frozen trail. The best thing about
the ride was that I finally cleared a 25' jump and also a step up hip jump
too.

What's impressive is your limited vocabulary.

I cannot believe how many are knocking this guy over an indoor park.
Had your God declaired it a winner, you and the other toadies would be
jumping on the indoor park bandwagon quicker than
corn through a goose.

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> What's impressive is your limited vocabulary.
>
> I cannot believe how many are knocking this guy over an indoor park.
> Had your God declaired it a winner, you and the other toadies would be
> jumping on the indoor park bandwagon quicker than
> corn through a goose.

I was riding at Mohican Wilderness this morning then I went to the park.
I'd say it is about 450' high and the DH runs might be around a mile or so.
I am going back to the park tonight. Hey ain't no biggie this type of thing
happens all the time in a lot of areas of life. I am in the midst of the
same thing with old time telephone network designers not wanting voice over
IP. It works, it is cheaper, it HAS redundancy and THEY are dinosaurs... I
believe one should stay open and stay positive. When top 50 companies start
to realize they can get at least 3 calls down the same DSO with failover and
redundancy they WANT to cut their costs by 1/3.
Wow now that was off topic ;-)

scott wrote:
> I was riding at Mohican Wilderness this morning then I went to the

park.
> I'd say it is about 450' high and the DH runs might be around a mile

or so.

A whole mile? No way. I'm packing my bags and moving there tomorrow.

> I am going back to the park tonight.

Drink a mt dew for me, scott.

JD