Japanese Study Finds that Coffee Reduces the Risk of Liver Cancer. Links on http://www.bicyclecoffee

Steven M. Scharf

Guest
First Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, and Diabetes; and now a Japanese study finds
that coffee drinkers have a much lower risk of liver cancer.

I've added a link to the study to the Bicycle Coffee Systems web site at
http://www.bicyclecoffeesystems.com

Winter is here and it's time to keep warm and healthy by drinking plenty of
hot nourishing coffee while riding.
Remember.... Experts Agree, Coffee Is Good Food--Drink Lots

"Steven M. Scharf" <[email protected]> wrote:

>First Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, and Diabetes; and now a Japanese study finds
>that coffee drinkers have a much lower risk of liver cancer.
>
>I've added a link to the study to the Bicycle Coffee Systems web site at
>http://www.bicyclecoffeesystems.com
>
>Winter is here and it's time to keep warm and healthy by drinking plenty of
>hot nourishing coffee while riding.
>Remember.... Experts Agree, Coffee Is Good Food--Drink Lots

Steven,

Any indication as to whether or not this salubrious effect is
mitigated by the liberal addition of Kahlua, Bailey's, and Amaretto?

Excitedly,

Neil

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 at 04:13 GMT, Steven M. Scharf (aka Bruce)
> I've added a link to the study to the Bicycle Coffee Systems web site at
> http://www.spammers-r-us.com
>
> Winter is here and it's time to keep warm and healthy by drinking plenty of
> hot nourishing coffee while riding.
> Remember.... Experts Agree, Coffee Is Good Food--Drink Lots

Winter's not here just yet, although some days, it does feel like it.

Is it because do me reconcile my life that I say perhaps your plans
could have caused this that you are going through all this that you
came to me? --emacs doctor to me

In article <[email protected]>,
Neil Brooks <[email protected]> writes:
> "Steven M. Scharf" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>First Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, and Diabetes; and now a Japanese study finds
>>that coffee drinkers have a much lower risk of liver cancer.
>>
>>I've added a link to the study to the Bicycle Coffee Systems web site at
>>http://www.bicyclecoffeesystems.com
>>
>>Winter is here and it's time to keep warm and healthy by drinking plenty of
>>hot nourishing coffee while riding.
>>Remember.... Experts Agree, Coffee Is Good Food--Drink Lots

> Steven,
>
> Any indication as to whether or not this salubrious effect is
> mitigated by the liberal addition of Kahlua, Bailey's, and Amaretto?

All at once?

Actually, I'm not averse to a drop of Frangelico and another
of Bailey's in my cuppa kwaffee myself, after coming in from
the bitter cold.

cheers,
Tom

--
-- Nothing is safe from me.
Above address is just a spam midden.

[email protected] (Tom Keats) wrote:

>In article <[email protected]>,
> Neil Brooks <[email protected]> writes:
>> "Steven M. Scharf" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>>First Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, and Diabetes; and now a Japanese study finds
>>>that coffee drinkers have a much lower risk of liver cancer.
>>>
>>>I've added a link to the study to the Bicycle Coffee Systems web site at
>>>http://www.bicyclecoffeesystems.com
>>>
>>>Winter is here and it's time to keep warm and healthy by drinking plenty of
>>>hot nourishing coffee while riding.
>>>Remember.... Experts Agree, Coffee Is Good Food--Drink Lots

>> Steven,
>>
>> Any indication as to whether or not this salubrious effect is
>> mitigated by the liberal addition of Kahlua, Bailey's, and Amaretto?

>All at once?

A B-52 and coffee. You go try one. I'll wait here.

http://www.razzledazzlerecipes.com/newyears/b52.htm

Wed, 16 Feb 2005 21:49:48 -0800, <[email protected]>,
[email protected] (Tom Keats) wrote:

>> Any indication as to whether or not this salubrious effect is
>> mitigated by the liberal addition of Kahlua, Bailey's, and Amaretto?

>All at once?
>
>Actually, I'm not averse to a drop of Frangelico and another
>of Bailey's in my cuppa kwaffee myself, after coming in from
>the bitter cold.

mmmm, bitter and cold. I think I'll pop a Faxe Bryggeri (8.4%)
It's too late for another coffee.
Skol!
--
zk

In article <[email protected]>,
Neil Brooks <[email protected]> writes:

> A B-52 and coffee. You go try one. I'll wait here.
>
> http://www.razzledazzlerecipes.com/newyears/b52.htm

Sounds good, but I don't have the fixin's (except
the coffee.) I remember when I first heard of B-52s.
I was told how they consist of Tia Maria, Bailey's
and Gran Marnier, and the pour-over-a-spoon trick
to get the layers. So I got the fixin's and invited
some friends over. What I /wasn't/ told was that
they're shooters. I was making hi-balls. I made
the most popular B-52s in the world for awhile.

I prefer Kaluah to Tia Maria in 'em, too.

cheers,
Tom

--

Zoot Katz <[email protected]> writes:

> mmmm, bitter and cold. I think I'll pop a Faxe Bryggeri (8.4%)
> It's too late for another coffee.
> Skol!

Yeah, that Danish stuff is quite good.
Pilsner Urquell has been a disappointment lately.
It doesn't seem as hops-y as it used to be.
I'm just warming my Reynauld's-ridden finders
on an unadulterated plain ol' mug of home perc'd
right now.

Here's to all the a@@holes on the highway!

cheers,
Tom

--
-- Nothing is safe from me.
Above address is just a spam midden.

Wed, 16 Feb 2005 22:14:26 -0800, <[email protected]>,
[email protected] (Tom Keats) wrote:

>> mmmm, bitter and cold. I think I'll pop a Faxe Bryggeri (8.4%)
>> It's too late for another coffee.
>> Skol!

>Yeah, that Danish stuff is quite good.
>Pilsner Urquell has been a disappointment lately.
>It doesn't seem as hops-y as it used to be.
>I'm just warming my Reynauld's-ridden finders
>on an unadulterated plain ol' mug of home perc'd
>right now.
>
>Here's to all the a@@holes on the highway!

One problem with Faxe is after a half litre I'm still a bit thirsty
but after a second can, I'm too toasted to ride off the extra calories
and the 5% stuff feels like a rip-off.
--
zk

Zoot Katz <[email protected]> wrote:

>Wed, 16 Feb 2005 22:14:26 -0800, <[email protected]>,
>[email protected] (Tom Keats) wrote:
>

>>> mmmm, bitter and cold. I think I'll pop a Faxe Bryggeri (8.4%)
>>> It's too late for another coffee.
>>> Skol!

>>Yeah, that Danish stuff is quite good.
>>Pilsner Urquell has been a disappointment lately.
>>It doesn't seem as hops-y as it used to be.
>>I'm just warming my Reynauld's-ridden finders
>>on an unadulterated plain ol' mug of home perc'd
>>right now.
>>
>>Here's to all the a@@holes on the highway!

>One problem with Faxe is after a half litre I'm still a bit thirsty
>but after a second can, I'm too toasted to ride off the extra calories
>and the 5% stuff feels like a rip-off.

Known in the parlance as "Molson's Choice"