Jay Stevens aka Jai Maharaj attacks Beav - nothing to do with Dennis Fetters.

Fred

Guest
The attacks on Beav by ******** Jai Maharaj have nothing to
do with Dennis Fetters, it's due to Beav flaming and calling
him a ****** knobhead. This item 5 in the FAQ is what got
Jai onto Beav.
>5. What do you need to do to get in the bad books of Jai
> Maharaj?

>Just flame him on Usenet for 5 days. It helps if you are
>quite "popular" or "widely known" on a newsgroup. Else you
>aren't worth Jai Maharaj's time. Say that Vedic Astrology
>is a fake.

The ******** Jai did a search for negative comment on Beav,
and all he could come up with was Dennis Fetters rebuke.

Jai is considered to be the biggest Troll of usent.

Do a http://groups.google.com search for 'Jai Maharaj' and
'Jay Stevens' and you will find a mass of bad publicity that
he's earned.

Also read the Jai FAQ here
http://www.loop.com/~taxi/jayfaq.txt

1. Who is "Dr" Jai Maharaj?

Jay Stevens, who always posts as "Dr. Jai Maharaj"
([email protected] and [email protected]), has long harassed
newsgroups for no particularly good reason. His history is
long and sketchy, but it's generally agreed that he is one
of the stranger kooks to ever grace Usenet.

See kook of the month award at
http://www.wetware.com/mlegare/kotm/html/kmayjun95.html

2. What newsgroups are home to Jai Maharaj?

Any newsgroup on Usenet, practically anything, anywhere,
anytime is home to Jai Maharaj. It doesn't matter to him if
his postings are totally off-topic to the newsgroups he's
posting to. As far as Jay is concerned, the more posts he
can send out with his name on them, the better. He takes
great pride in the 24,000 "articles" he has posted so far.
Reasonable people will see this behaviour as blatant abuse
of USENET. Free speech comes with responsibility.

3. What does Jai post about?

Mostly, his posts are relays of stories from news agencies
(incidentally, often in breach of copyright), carefully
selected to discredit non-Hindus, notably Christians and non-
vegetarians. The two words "religious" and "bigot" describe
him perfectly. Very occasionally, he comes up with something
original, although this is normally to criticise someone who
doesn't share his own culture or beliefs.

4. Why does he post so much?

Jay, who claims to be a Vedic astrologer, runs his own
astrology consultancy, charging around $700 for providing a
reading. One theory is that he spams multiple newsgroups to
draw attention to his own Website which in turn promotes his
astrology consultancy business. If you blow your own trumpet
loudly enough, people are going to notice you.

5. Is Jay really a doctor?

Jay has consistently refused to give any details of his
doctorate to people when asked so you can draw your own
conclusion.

6. What do you need to do to get in the good books of
Jai Maharaj?

Well, say that Vedic astrology is good. Don't ever be a
animal killer/eater.

7. What do you need to do to get in the bad books of
Jai Maharaj?

Just flame him on Usenet for 5 days. It helps if you are
quite "popular" or "widely known" on a newsgroup. Else you
aren't worth Jai Maharaj's time. Say that Vedic Astrology
is a fake.

(8) What does Jai say about his FAQ?

The so-called FAQ about me is nearly-100 percent lies and
insults put together and circulated...No official
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) document about yours
truly exists. --"Dr" Jai Maharaj

9. Why this FAQ?

There are countless people on Usenet who still don't know
Jai Maharaj and this humble effort on my part will probably
enable people from far and wide to get to know the
personality of Jai.

NAME: MANTRA CORPORATION

STATUS: A CONSENT: SIM-NAME: DATE-INC: 11/30/1990 TERM:
PER DATE-EXP: ADDRESS: P. O. BOX 1919 WAIANAE HI 96792
6919 PURPOSE: BUSINESS CONSULTING,
MARKETING,ADVERTISING AND RELATED SERVICES

SEC DEALER: VOTE: VOTE DATE: REPORTS=> CURR-YR: LAST-
YR: 1993 PRIOR-YR: 1992 DELINQUENT:

OFFICERS AS OF 11/30/1990
STEVENS,JAY R POSITION: *P/S/D MILLER,JOAN E POSITION:
*V/T/D STOCK AS OF 11/30/1990
COMMON SHARES: 1,000 PAID IN: 1,000 PAR-VAL: TRAN-DATE--ST-TYPE-
REMARKS
9/1/1990 C ART ARTICLES OF INCORPORATION
=================================
-----

From: http://www.uwhois.com

-----
Registrant: Mantra Corporation (MANTRA-DOM)
P. O. Box 1919 Honolulu HI,96792-6919 US

Domain Name: MANTRA.COM

Administrative Contact: Maharaj, Jai (JM225) [email protected]
Mantra Corporation
Q. O. Box 1919 Waianae, HI 96792-6919 US
(808) 581-8808 Technical Contact: Wong, Del (DW403)
[email protected] FlexNet Inc.
P.O.Box 22481 HONOLULU, HI 96822-2481 US
(808) 539-3790 (808) 539-3793 [email protected]
[email protected] [email protected] [email protected]