Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

JD'S Hypocritical ways

Started by Dave · · Last activity · 71 posts · 3,987 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
23 January 2003
Last activity
27 January 2003
Original author
Dave
Posts
71
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
3,987
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 61–71 of 71
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Here is some fun stuff:

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    > That reply was unreadable.
    >
    > Funny how you are the joke.

    But am I really, or is it all of you who follow the mountain god, and


    do

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    whatever you can to protect his royal higness...

    you're just another follower...

    follow the god that failed!

    I think you have a problem.

    yeah, Here it is: I try to interact in a civil manner here, and still get


    a

    Quoted message said:

    rash of pessimistic, degrading, abusive [censored]!

    So you whine and kick and cry. You cry after this post. You have a mouth that drools. I have a
    person for that. If you would like to contact her, let me know.

    Quoted message said:


    Then I have to justify my reaction to the same above mentioned [censored] to the likes of you.

    You have to justify. Stand up kid and make it right! Stop kicking and crying.

    I have nothing against anyone in this group. But, as I've said

    Quoted message said:

    before, I am not gonna sit back and let it occur without a response

    Never let it occur... It is your call. .

    Quoted message said:


    You want to talk bikes, BEER, rides, equipment, BEER, trail advocacy,


    BEER,

    Quoted message said:

    fine women, great food, BEER, new locales in which to ride, SKIbikes,


    humor,

    Quoted message said:

    kids, Then I'm there.

    Hmm, so beer is a requirement for you being reasonable? I am OK with that. Bush Beer all the
    way... I guess.

    Quoted message said:


    Quoted message said:

    For someone you seem to hate so much, you sure have a lot of nice things to say about him.

    i.e. "mountain god" and "his royal higness".

    I'm sorry, I thought you could recognize extreme sarcasm. I'll try to be clear next time.

    Come on kid, you want to mean sarcasm, you mean it. Don't be a flug. Be sarcastic, but mean what you
    say. Don't folly.

    Quoted message said:


    In all honesty I am truly getting sick of this [censored]....but I'm not one to give in, especially
    when antagonized on a daily basis....

    You are a loser, if you lose. If you stick around, you might still be a loser. Stick and think kid.

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Iwonder what else you are hiding under that skirt.

    C'mon Darsh, can't you tell I don't hide anything.....

    or are you just wanting to take a peek?

    Hey, I will peek at anything, you let me know, I will peek and squish.

    Just hither thoughts, as hands divulge the truth.

    It is your choice, be a whelp or be nothing at all.

    darsh "I was nice, right?"

    Quoted message said:
  2. Point to the "dave" kid? Are you for real?

    You have certainly never met me, and you have certainly never met JD.

    It is fuuny how people write these days. Folks think they are getting smarter.

    To bad ignorance prevades.

    darsh

  3. "Darsh" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:yumY9.23519$rM2.19349@rwcrnsc53...

    Quoted message said:

    Point to the "dave" kid? Are you for real?

    and why not...

    Quoted message said:


    You have certainly never met me, and you have certainly never met JD.

    thank the gods for small favors. Apply that logic to your replies to me would you? Thanks

    Quoted message said:


    It is fuuny how people write these days. Folks think they are getting smarter.

    oh like spelling FUNNY, like FUUNY! That's showing the ol' brain power.

    Quoted message said:

    prevades.

    is that even a word. It's not in any dictionary I own.

    You're disqualified to carry on this thread. Thanks for playing.....

    Dave

    Quoted message said:


    darsh

  4. "Darsh" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:Q2nY9.23616$_s4.17556@rwcrnsc54...

    Quoted message said:


    "Shaun Rimmer" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    bomba <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Dave wrote:
    > "bomba" <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...


    He is [censored] at arguing. Dave sucks and he smells of old lady.

    yeah, your ol' lady....

    Quoted message said:

    I am sure of Dave, he fits as do I. I am his superior.

    hahahahaha, you, superior to me. Not [censored] likely powderboy...

    -snip the "Natural Born Killers Proloque-

    youse guy's are creepy.....

  5. "Shaun Rimmer" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    bomba <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Dave said:

    "bomba" <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...

    >Dave wrote:
    >
    >
    >>been almost three years now ponytail. Tired? me neither smegma boy,


    me

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    >>either....
    >
    >Three years? Do you really have nothing better to expend your energy


    on?

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    this is merely a diversion bomba, not my life, is it really yours?

    Fantastic, a response that has nothing to do with the question.

    In answer to your question, it helps pass the day whilst I'm at work.

    Quoted message said:

    I've been frequenting this new group for 3 years. And I've been


    bettering my

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    skills all along the way...

    Which skills? Cycling or arguing?

    He is [censored] at arguing. Dave sucks and he smells of old lady.

    I have experience with that smell. It is surely a put down, and one ingeneous. Is that a word?

    I am sure of Dave, he fits as do I. I am his superior. What I find funny is the smell of
    the old lady.

    I played pool, in my own house with Arnie. I drank from the same drunken beer that Arnie drank
    from. I pushed Arnie to the ground in fun, and pushed him down again when he tried to stand up.
    Drunken idiot... When standing, his size 18 shoe could stand, when fallen, it took him some time to
    get upright.

    I should have finished him when I was upon him. I could have crushed his head after a bit of
    strategy. After all, he was big kid. I knew he was bad... should have crushed his skull. A poor
    drunken, 18 footed, maniac. Unfortunately he was 25 years old, and smart. He shot his dad. Belive it
    or not, it is a perspective of judgement.

    Did that make him shove a bathroom brush into a old woman of 86 years old? I don't think so What
    made him do it? What made him kill the woman... I will never know. I think the bathroom brush, and
    his father, shielded me from death.

    I lived when he was ready to kill. I spent time with him. Killers are harsh. Arnie is harsh.

    darsh

    Quoted message said:


    Shaun aRe

  6. Love this jack. A Jack Second.

    "Dave" <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Talk about un readable....jeez

    Well, after the tripe you put out, you had not a trouble reading it kid.

    Quoted message said:


    Quoted message said:

    So you whine and kick and cry.

    if that's your prefered terminology, that of a ninth grader, than whatever works for you...

    Kicking and crying is a state of usenet noobs. You are a pathetic noob. I am really sorry, but you
    exist that way. Use it as you must, but my best English teacher was in the 9th grade.

    Quoted message said:


    You cry after this post. You have a mouth

    Quoted message said:

    that drools.

    you have no earthly idea about my mouth, or is that just wishfull thinking

    Oh you are so wrong. Your mouth seeps slither and slack. You drool in this world the minute you
    enter it. You are a maggot, a whelp, a dog. Take your pick, some of those designations are desired
    in this land. The land of the encumbered. The land of the unknown intellect.

    As far as me liking "your" mouth... well, I might suck your face... and I could certainly like it.
    But what is your treat boy? A treat of joy? A treat of bubbles and fun? Figures.

    I will make happy for today, and if you are with me, you are treated. Drop back and relax. Time of
    care is upon you.

    Suck it kid,

    darsh

    Quoted message said:

    I have a person for that. If you would like to contact her,

    Quoted message said:

    let me know.

    err, no thanks you sound like you need to hang on to her.

    I will, she is a professional, and my friend.

    Quoted message said:


    Quoted message said:

    You have to justify.

    yeah, cuz you want to question my responses...

    What?

    Quoted message said:


    Stand up kid and make it right! Stop kicking and

    Quoted message said:

    crying.

    Stop whining about my "kicking and crying" then, and this thread will
    die...

    What? This is not about the thread. This is about you.

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:


    Never let it occur... It is your call.

    oh this ought to be good. Exactly how does one do that. By letting a faceless e-tard run all over
    you on usenet? I don't think so..

    Hmm, are you an idiot? Of course you let the "e-tard" run. Why would you do anything else? Are you a
    [censored] moron?

    Quoted message said:


    Quoted message said:

    Hmm, so beer is a requirement for you being reasonable? I am OK with


    that.

    Quoted message said:

    Bush Beer all the way... I guess.

    Quoted message said:


    ah, no. I'm a BIG fan of Samual Adams. (And Molson ICE)

    At least we can drink the same beer as I kick your [censored] ass.

    You [censored] [censored].

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    > For someone you seem to hate so much, you sure have a lot of nice things to say about him.
    >
    > i.e. "mountain god" and "his royal higness".

    I'm sorry, I thought you could recognize extreme sarcasm. I'll try to


    be

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    clear next time.

    I thought I covered that new boy.

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    here comes the unreadable part....

    Quoted message said:

    Come on kid, you want to mean sarcasm, you mean it. Don't be a flug.


    Be

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    sarcastic, but mean what you say. Don't folly.

    Precisely. Don't folly kid. Mean it and bring it.

    Of course. It is unreadable? All words spelled correctly. Of course his text is taken out of..
    well.. TEXT. Funny, he takes his own text out of the picture to decriminate mine? Cracks me up.

    Gotta love the emotional ones.

    lets find some more....

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    In all honesty I am truly getting sick of this [censored]....but I'm not


    one

    Quoted message said:

    to

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    give in, especially when antagonized on a daily basis....

    Is that not hilarious? I will make it readable, i.e. fun.

    "In all honesty I am truly getting sick of this [censored]....but I'm not one give in, especially
    when antagonized on a daily basis..."

    Damn, poor kid...

    Quoted message said:

    .. See, I don't think I have lost a damn thing. I've got 2 beautiful


    children,

    Quoted message said:

    a nice house, well paying job, bikes, car(s), motorcycles. A loving family, friends that watch my
    back, explain


    to

    Quoted message said:

    me exactly what is lost.

    If you stick around, you might still be a

    Quoted message said:

    loser. Stick and think kid.

    Oh, and one more thing, I am a long way from being a kid....I, like JustaDICK, play one on Usenet

    You play one Usenet? Who the [censored] is justaDICK? Is that a buddy of yours?

    Who can remind me of the game that has that saying?

    "I play one on Usenet, who has a Netcrack style for me...."

    "I have a Netcrack style for you Usenet, do you have a Netcrack for me?"

    I know that is a damn good game.

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    > Iwonder what else you are hiding under that skirt.

    C'mon Darsh, can't you tell I don't hide anything.....

    or are you just wanting to take a peek?

    Hey, I will peek at anything, you let me know, I will peek and squish.

    masochist...

    Surrrr... Sucho macho christo. Dom bicko mit bahn. Sta bak, Baki Hamna?

    (Don't dabble where you are not accepted.)

    Quoted message said:


    Quoted message said:


    Just hither thoughts, as hands divulge the truth.

    RIIIIIGGGGHHHHHTTT. I especially like the part about hands divulging the truth. That's too [censored]
    funny. Truth. HA

    You divulge your own truth. It is you that laughs at your own ideas. I am fine with that.

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    It is your choice, be a whelp or be nothing at all.

    I try and be nothing, but I have a backbone. It sometimes gets in the way


    of

    Quoted message said:

    my trying to be a [censored]!

    I am sorry for that. I am also sorry for your lack of equivical English skills. I am sorry that you
    have never had a reasonable education... An education that could have made you think, could have
    made you write.

    If you think you know how, then write your blood here. Don't be trite, and don't be banal.

    Get a dictionary and write me a substantiative rebuke...

    If you need a hand with the beginning stuff, go to this website:

    www.phkzake.com

    This is a great site for starters in the writing area.

    darsh

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:


    darsh "I was nice, right?"

    Not bad, could use some grammar work though....

  7. "Dave" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    "Darsh" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:yumY9.23519$rM2.19349@rwcrnsc53...

    Quoted message said:

    Point to the "dave" kid? Are you for real?

    and why not...

    Quoted message said:


    You have certainly never met me, and you have certainly never met JD.

    thank the gods for small favors. Apply that logic to your replies to me would you? Thanks

    Quoted message said:


    It is fuuny how people write these days. Folks think they are getting smarter.

    oh like spelling FUNNY, like FUUNY! That's showing the ol' brain power.

    Quoted message said:

    prevades.

    is that even a word. It's not in any dictionary I own.

    You're disqualified to carry on this thread. Thanks for playing.....

    Umm, Dave, for a guy who spells citrus grove "citrus groove", "fuuny" should be in your dictionary.

  8. "R.White" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    "Dave" <[email hidden]> wrote in message


    news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    "Darsh" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:yumY9.23519$rM2.19349@rwcrnsc53...

    Quoted message said:

    Point to the "dave" kid? Are you for real?

    and why not...

    Quoted message said:


    You have certainly never met me, and you have certainly never met JD.

    thank the gods for small favors. Apply that logic to your replies to me would you? Thanks

    Quoted message said:


    It is fuuny how people write these days. Folks think they are getting smarter.

    oh like spelling FUNNY, like FUUNY! That's showing the ol' brain power.

    Quoted message said:

    prevades.

    is that even a word. It's not in any dictionary I own.

    You're disqualified to carry on this thread. Thanks for playing.....

    Umm, Dave, for a guy who spells citrus grove "citrus groove", "fuuny" should be in your
    dictionary.

    You are correct, but I like the citrus groove as well......

  9. From: Doof ([email hidden]) Subject: frightpig can't buy a clue Newsgroups: alt.mountain-bike
    Date: 2003-01-24 18:45:03 PST

    Quoted message said:

    See, I don't think I have lost a damn thing. I've got 2 beautiful children, a nice house, well
    paying job, bikes, car(s), motorcycles. A loving family, friends that watch my back, explain to me
    exactly what is lost.

    Translation: "My Name is Elmer J Fudd, I own a mansion and a yacht."

    If someone needs to explain to you what is lost, then you have your answer. You may go back to
    licking boots now, doof.

    JD

  10. JD <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    "Simon" <[email hidden]> wrote in message


    news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Point to dave!

    and laugh

    JD

    Heheheheh - you too funny Tutu guy!

    Shaun aRe

  11. Darsh <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:Q2nY9.23616$_s4.17556@rwcrnsc54...

    Quoted message said:


    "Shaun Rimmer" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Which skills? Cycling or arguing?

    He is [censored] at arguing. Dave sucks and he smells of old lady.

    I have experience with that smell. It is surely a put down, and one ingeneous. Is that a word?

    I am sure of Dave, he fits as do I. I am his superior. What I find funny is the smell of the
    old lady.

    It is a funny smell.

    Quoted message said:

    I played pool, in my own house with Arnie. I drank from the same drunken beer that Arnie drank
    from. I pushed Arnie to the ground in fun, and


    pushed

    Quoted message said:

    him down again when he tried to stand up. Drunken idiot... When


    standing,

    Quoted message said:

    his size 18 shoe could stand, when fallen, it took him some time to get upright.

    I should have finished him when I was upon him. I could have crushed his head after a bit of
    strategy. After all, he was big kid. I knew he was bad... should have crushed his skull. A poor
    drunken, 18 footed, maniac. Unfortunately he was 25 years old, and smart. He shot his dad. Belive
    it or not, it is a perspective of judgement.

    Did that make him shove a bathroom brush into a old woman of 86 years old? I don't think so What
    made him do it? What made him kill the woman... I will never know. I think the bathroom brush, and
    his father, shielded me from death.

    I lived when he was ready to kill. I spent time with him. Killers are harsh. Arnie is harsh.

    And you too would have been harsh (by default of your argument) had you crushed his skull.

    Shaun aRe - Harsh is as harsh does.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.