Jehovah's Witness & Breast Implants

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Ilena, Feb 25, 2004.

  1. Ilena

    Ilena Guest

    It's been so interesting watching Quackwatch & Andy's Posses

    { www.humanticsfoundation.com/andysposse.htm }

    pontificating on other people's very personal religious and spiritual
    beliefs so that they could spin and twist and criticize and judge and
    insult Ms Drew and myself ...

    She is an anti-amalgam activist and my work is raising awareness to
    the very real dangers of breast implants.

    Not surprisingly ... Quack Inc head Stephen Barrett has been paid by
    those who fund ACSH to write on these issues and MCS ... very related.

    "The Media" as he so humbly calls himself, fills Usenet with his
    "Ragtag Posse" to assault his critics while he does it in the court
    system.

    He recently had a huge loss to me ... and immediately intensified the
    Smear Campaign. In fact, the more they lose ... the more disgusting
    and ridiculous their attacks become.

    www.humanticsfoundation.com/quacklibelsuit.htm

    His Ragtag Posse includes failed attorney Mark S Probert and Business
    Flack Andy Langer as but two who pledge allegiance to the Quacks ...
    plus cross dressing Coward, Ted "Nana" Nidiffer also advertising for
    them ...

    www.humanticsfoundation.com/disinfoagents.htm#BarrettsParrot
    www.humanticsfoundation.com/disinfoagents.htm#FuzzyAndy

    they have been filling the newsgroups with anything and everything
    they can ... no matter how far afield from the truth it is .... in
    their impotent attempts to control the content of various newsgroups.

    Propagandists such as they are specialize in filthy Smear Campaigns.

    {See: www.humanticsfoundation.com/andysposse.htm for links to
    Barrett's Posse }

    Andy's Posse Member Susan Schaezler around 8 years ago found a joke I
    posted on an atheist site as she was investigating my life to Smear

    She found this joke:

    "Thank God I'm an Atheist."

    and since then ... hundreds of posts have been made screeching
    "ATHEIST" at me ... using her "research" as proof positive of how I
    believe.

    Absurd.

    Many friends have written about this over time ... asking how ignorant
    one must be to not get the meaning ... guess we've found out!

    The fact is ... it is my strong love and faith in God that keeps me
    from allowing the shills and the Quack / Junk Scientist Flacks from
    bullying and intimidating me off of Usenet as they have so many.

    Just found this interesting piece on a Jehovah's Witness Newsgroup and
    thought I'd share their thoughts here ... am reposting it his group
    and want to thank Glen for this interesting read.

    Ilena
    www.BreastImplantawareness.org

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    From: GLEN VARVARO ([email protected])
    Subject: Breast Implants

    Newsgroups: alt.religion.jehovahs-witn
    Date: 2004-02-24 15:02:25 PST

    Ever wonder why Breast Implants are not grounds for disfellowshipping?
    Because the elders love them!

    BREAST IMPLANTS

    quote:

    from w97 10/1
    Is the Spirit of the World Poisoning You?
    .. . . Spiritually speaking, we can also be poisoned by invisible
    contamination. And like those unfortunate people in Kazakstan, the
    majority
    are unaware of this life-threatening hazard. The Bible identifies this
    pollution as "the spirit of the world," which is orchestrated by none
    other
    than Satan the Devil. (1 Corinthians 2:12) God's Adversary maliciously
    uses
    this spirit-or prevailing attitude-of the world to undermine our godly
    devotion.
    How can the spirit of the world sap our spiritual strength? By
    stimulating
    the desire of the eyes and by playing on our innate selfishness.
    (Ephesians
    2:1-3; 1 John 2:16) By way of example, we will consider three
    different
    areas where worldly thinking could gradually poison our spirituality.
    .. . .
    Spiritual Beauty Pleases Jehovah
    We live in a world that is increasingly obsessed with physical
    appearance.
    People spend huge sums on treatments designed to improve their looks
    and
    reduce the effects of aging. These include hair transplants and
    coloring,
    breast implants, and cosmetic surgery. Millions attend weight-reducing
    centers, gymnasiums, and aerobic classes, or they buy exercise videos
    and
    diet books. The world would have us believe that the passport to
    happiness
    is our physical appearance, that our "image" is everything. . . .
    Sarah was a faithful woman of old who had this balanced viewpoint.
    Although
    the Bible speaks of her physical beauty when she was over 60 years of
    age,
    it draws attention principally to her fine qualities-the secret person
    of
    the heart. (Genesis 12:11; 1 Peter 3:4-6) She showed a gentle and mild
    spirit, and she submissively obeyed her husband. Sarah was not unduly
    concerned about how others viewed her. Though she came from a wealthy
    background, she willingly lived in tents for more than 60 years. She
    meekly
    and unselfishly supported her husband; she was a woman of faith. That
    was
    what made her a truly beautiful woman.-Proverbs 31:30; Hebrews 11:11.
    .. . .
    We become more beautiful in Jehovah's eyes as we participate in our
    life-saving ministry. (Isaiah 52:7; 2 Corinthians 3:18-4:2)
    Furthermore, as
    we learn to manifest Christian qualities, our beauty deepens. . . .

    Tags:

  2. "Ilena" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > It's been so interesting watching Quackwatch & Andy's Posses

    www.humanticsfoundation.com/

    > pontificating on other people's very personal religious and spiritual
    > beliefs so that they could spin and twist and criticize and judge and
    > insult Ms Drew and myself ...

    [...]
    Ilena posts to Usenet and other forums in her official capacity
    as director of the Humantics Foundation. She has hate and libelous
    pages hosted on the Humantics Foundation web site giving the
    appearance that a non-profit organization is involved in hate mongering.
    This makes the Humantics Foundation appear to be unscrupulous
    and deceptive.
    One wonders how many pieces of silver did Ms Drew donate to
    the Humantics Foundation to get the director of that Foundation
    to defend her anti-semitic remarks posted below.

    "There is an EXCELLENT example of one hate filled jew (on this ng)."

    "They did and do that all by themselves. Indeed they are not to be trusted.
    They
    lie and the rest swear to it. They make false claims and can't prove them
    when
    asked, because they make things up."

    "I suggest all the Jews here go to a Jewish newsgroup and discuss away.
    Start
    with Matt: 27 "

    "Their are Jews here and there are atheists,
    (they are the ones who have told the group) with the
    exception of IIena, they have proven themselves
    to be liars, deceitful and insulters."

    "Furthmore, I called Andrew Kingoff a Jew Boy when
    he posted the stupid blasphemy of the 10 commandments
    here on the ng."

    "That's because most every atheist and jew here
    has INDEED lied. They know it,
    yet they cover for each other."

    "The group here are mostly atheists and jews,
    (who falsely believe they are enlightened) and need
    to have an argument going, thinking they can boast their
    ego. They tell lies, twist what is said, and IMHO
    are lead by Satan."

    "The truth is that most debunkers on MHA
    who LIE through their tetth, do nothing
    but belittle, and are filled with hate, are atheists or jews."

    "I repeat:
    The debubnker's here are atheist or jews."

    "No, they aren't right, they are greatly deceived
    as Eve was when Satan debunked
    God's word.
    That was the start of debunking.
    Then the jews Jesus's very own people tried
    to debunk his words, and even
    debunked his miracles whch happened right
    before their eyes."

    "Yes Jesus was a jew, his own people rejected him.
    They debunked all his words and works,
    and now debunking and lies are second
    nature to them. That is how Satan works."

    "Most of the debunkers are either atheists or Jews."

    "It seems the Jews here have taken over this ng,
    with their vile false accusations and they are all filled
    with hate."

    "It seems to me the Jews here are trying to get even
    for the holocaust. When noone here was in any way
    involved."

    "Little do you know anything about the *10 Commandments* Jew Boy."

  3. Talley

    Talley Guest

    "Ilena" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > It's been so interesting watching Quackwatch & Andy's Posses
    >
    > { www.humanticsfoundation.com/andysposse.htm }
    >
    > pontificating on other people's very personal religious and spiritual
    > beliefs so that they could spin and twist and criticize and judge and
    > insult Ms Drew and myself ...
    >
    > She is an anti-amalgam activist and my work is raising awareness to
    > the very real dangers of breast implants.
    >
    > Not surprisingly ... Quack Inc head Stephen Barrett has been paid by
    > those who fund ACSH to write on these issues and MCS ... very related.
    >
    > "The Media" as he so humbly calls himself, fills Usenet with his
    > "Ragtag Posse" to assault his critics while he does it in the court
    > system.
    >
    > He recently had a huge loss to me ... and immediately intensified the
    > Smear Campaign. In fact, the more they lose ... the more disgusting
    > and ridiculous their attacks become.
    >
    > www.humanticsfoundation.com/quacklibelsuit.htm
    >
    > His Ragtag Posse includes failed attorney Mark S Probert and Business
    > Flack Andy Langer as but two who pledge allegiance to the Quacks ...
    > plus cross dressing Coward, Ted "Nana" Nidiffer also advertising for
    > them ...
    >
    > www.humanticsfoundation.com/disinfoagents.htm#BarrettsParrot
    > www.humanticsfoundation.com/disinfoagents.htm#FuzzyAndy
    >
    > they have been filling the newsgroups with anything and everything
    > they can ... no matter how far afield from the truth it is .... in
    > their impotent attempts to control the content of various newsgroups.
    >
    > Propagandists such as they are specialize in filthy Smear Campaigns.
    >
    > {See: www.humanticsfoundation.com/andysposse.htm for links to
    > Barrett's Posse }
    >
    > Andy's Posse Member Susan Schaezler around 8 years ago found a joke I
    > posted on an atheist site as she was investigating my life to Smear
    >
    > She found this joke:
    >
    > "Thank God I'm an Atheist."
    >
    > and since then ... hundreds of posts have been made screeching
    > "ATHEIST" at me ... using her "research" as proof positive of how I
    > believe.
    >
    > Absurd.
    >
    > Many friends have written about this over time ... asking how ignorant
    > one must be to not get the meaning ... guess we've found out!
    >
    > The fact is ... it is my strong love and faith in God that keeps me
    > from allowing the shills and the Quack / Junk Scientist Flacks from
    > bullying and intimidating me off of Usenet as they have so many.
    >
    > Just found this interesting piece on a Jehovah's Witness Newsgroup and
    > thought I'd share their thoughts here ... am reposting it his group
    > and want to thank Glen for this interesting read.
    >
    > Ilena
    > www.BreastImplantawareness.org

    jehovah Witlesses would do better focusing on getting a Brain Transplant.

    --
    The Eternal Habitat for jehovah Witnesses:
    (And, as always, 3 TIMES for Emphasis)
> [...]

    > it draws attention principally to her fine qualities-the secret person
    > of
    > the heart. (Genesis 12:11; 1 Peter 3:4-6) She showed a gentle and mild
    > spirit, and she submissively obeyed her husband. Sarah was not unduly
    > concerned about how others viewed her. Though she came from a wealthy
    > background, she willingly lived in tents for more than 60 years. She
    > meekly
    > and unselfishly supported her husband; she was a woman of faith. That
    > was
    > what made her a truly beautiful woman.-Proverbs 31:30; Hebrews 11:11.
    > . . .
    > We become more beautiful in Jehovah's eyes as we participate in our
    > life-saving ministry. (Isaiah 52:7; 2 Corinthians 3:18-4:2)
    > Furthermore, as
    > we learn to manifest Christian qualities, our beauty deepens. . . .

  4. Ilena

    Ilena Guest

    Ted Nidiffer is Publicist for the Quack Regime ... a cross dressing
    Coward who pretends to be a woman to infiltrate serious health related
    women's groups ... while flacking for Coward Barrett.

    Barrett is one of the losing Plaintiffs of an important Internet Libel
    Suit ...

    For details of Nana Nidiffer and his work with Barrett ... please
    visit:

    www.humanticsfoundation.com/quacklibelsuit.htm

  5. Peter Moran

    Peter Moran Guest

    "Ilena" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Ted Nidiffer is Publicist for the Quack Regime ... a cross dressing
    > Coward who pretends to be a woman to infiltrate serious health related
    > women's groups ... while flacking for Coward Barrett.
    >
    > Barrett is one of the losing Plaintiffs of an important Internet Libel
    > Suit ...

    Explain to us again how you got away with helping to spread Tim Bolen's
    libellous trash.

    Also, am I a "publicist for the Quack regime"? IS Orac? Is anyone who
    tries to point out the amount of so-called "alternative medicine" that is
    dubious, unproven, or downright ridiculous? Are our activities more
    worthy of attack than those who sell ridiculously high priced quack
    treatments to desperate cancer patients?

    What is your perspective on these things? Do you believe there is any
    fraud and quackery within what "alternative medicine". Or, are you
    prepared to go into bat for it anyway, by trying to discredit those who
    think health fraud and quackery can be vicious crimes and dangerous?

    Don't reply with the usual straw men and slippery slope mischaracterisations
    of our position. We know that a lot of "alternative medicine" is fairly
    harmless placebo activity, that it may help some people over bad patches,
    and that one or two of its many hundreds of claims might actually be shown
    to one day hit a medical target. There is still a lot about it that is
    vicious fraud and ridiculous "science".

    What do you think? Really? Without the overblown rhetoric that you
    presumably think is needed to get your implant "message" across.

    I am going to be away for a few days, anbd probably won't see your reply
    here, but you could email it to me privately.

    Peter Moran

  6. [email protected] (Ilena) wrote:

    >"The Media" as he so humbly calls himself, fills Usenet with his
    >"Ragtag Posse" to assault his critics while he does it in the court
    >system.

    It's not Dr Barrett's posse, Ilena, it is mine. I have advised you of
    this previously, so please try to remember it next time.

    --
    Peter Bowditch
    The Green Light http://www.ratbags.com/greenlight
    To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com

  7. "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > >Subject: Re: Jehovah's Witness & Breast Implants
    > >From: "Talley" [email protected]
    > >Date: 2/26/2004 8:42 AM Pacific Standard Time

    > A bit of Talleys' posting history.

    > http://www.intrex.net/talley/WT_Home.html

    A bit of Jan's posting history.

[...]

    ---- Jan 's homophobia----

    [innocent party] is filled with hate and is a sicko, just like [innocent
    party].
    Plus they both are very odd, and *queer*.

    In your queer mind.
    In fact NOTHING you said was true.

    Killfile them both is the only answer.
    They are both quite *queer*.

    They are here because they are both frustrated.
    Both are rather queer.

    Notice how none of the debunkers have
    anything to say about [deleted]
    *queer* statements?

    Me thinks you are acting very queer.

    That's [innocent party], known liar,
    despicable hate filled *queer* person.

    [innocent party] just doesn't notice [innocent party]
    lies or his professional manner.
    They are both rather queer.

    How sad.
    And STUPID.
    And QUEER.

    Making up queer stories Eric???????

    And woo woo.
    And Queer.

  8. Ilena

    Ilena Guest

    Peter Bowditch <[email protected]>

    news:<[email protected]>...
    > [email protected] (Ilena) wrote:
    >
    > >"The Media" as he so humbly calls himself, fills Usenet with his
    > >"Ragtag Posse" to assault his critics while he does it in the court
    > >system.

    > It's not Dr Barrett's posse, Ilena, it is mine.

    People can read that you are but one of the QuackWebs from the Web of
    Deception .... and your Thugs were gathered together to protect the
    lies and SLAPP suits of Barrett & Grell ...

    Thanks for the opportunity to remind everyone that Barrett & Grell
    completely and totally lost their cases to me ... in fact, there was
    not even one comment that they claimed I made that was considered
    actionable ...

    You and filthy lying Cowards like Nidiffer "Nana" and Probert and
    Langer attack on Usenet ... they use the courtrooms to attack their
    critics in other ways ...

    For links to Quack "Dr. Sue" Barrett's Posse on the Web of Deception:

    www.humanticsfoundation.com/andysposse.htm

    For the lawsuit Quack Barrett & Malicious Prosecutor Grell lost to me
    .... then sent cybertransversite Nidiffer to post more viscious lies
    about me:

    wwww.humanticsfoundation.com/quacklibelsuit.htm

  9. Coleah

    Coleah Guest

    "Ilena" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Thanks for the opportunity to remind everyone that Barrett & Grell
    > completely and totally lost their cases to me ... in fact, there was
    > not even one comment that they claimed I made that was considered
    > actionable ...

    Don't feed ammunition for the next one, Ilena.
    Be careful.

  10. Ilena