Jonathan Page Bike Pics

jerry in vermont

Guest
Yo

Due to popular demand, I have posted a nice photo of JP's MiPoZo rig.
No word on the Cervelos, so unless he gets them ASAP, he will be riding
this at nats to avoid trying new stuff too soon.

Official word is that he is coming back for nats now.

http://www.thejonathanpage.com/photogallery/2005-06-P1/Ruddervoorde Bike.jpg

also

http://www.thejonathanpage.com/images/Ruddervoorde Bike.jpg

this one is a bit bigger/slower.

Yes that is Franky VanhaysenwhatsisDr.rosenrosenburg tuning the rig.

www.thejonathanpage.com

"jerry in vermont" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Yo
>
> Due to popular demand, I have posted a nice photo of JP's MiPoZo rig.
> No word on the Cervelos, so unless he gets them ASAP, he will be riding
> this at nats to avoid trying new stuff too soon.
>
> Official word is that he is coming back for nats now.

now? NOW!?
it's too soon.
tell him to wait 5 weeks.
e-RICHIE©T®

Richard Sachs wrote:
> "jerry in vermont" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Yo
> >
> > Due to popular demand, I have posted a nice photo of JP's MiPoZo rig.
> > No word on the Cervelos, so unless he gets them ASAP, he will be riding
> > this at nats to avoid trying new stuff too soon.
> >
> > Official word is that he is coming back for nats now.

> now? NOW!?
> it's too soon.
> tell him to wait 5 weeks.
> e-RICHIE©T®

oh richard....

Actually, he wont get in till late Friday night!!! I hope his bikes
make it. The elite mens is on Saturday this year.