Joseba Beloki 2003 Crash Video Clip?

Bryan K. Walton

Guest
Hi, I'm trying to find any short video clips online of Beloki's crash
in the 2003 TDF followed by Lance's ride through the hay field. I
can't locate any video of it online. Does anybody know of a website
where I can view that clip?

Thanks!
Bryan Walton

Bryan K. Walton wrote:
> Hi, I'm trying to find any short video clips online of Beloki's crash
> in the 2003 TDF followed by Lance's ride through the hay field. I
> can't locate any video of it online. Does anybody know of a website
> where I can view that clip?

Yes.

> Thanks!

You're welcome.

K. Gringoni.

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
> Bryan K. Walton wrote:
> > Hi, I'm trying to find any short video clips online of Beloki's crash
> > in the 2003 TDF followed by Lance's ride through the hay field. I
> > can't locate any video of it online. Does anybody know of a website
> > where I can view that clip?

> Yes.
>

> > Thanks!

> You're welcome.
>

> K. Gringoni.

Man, that joke never gets old. Keep it up Kurgan!! I'm still laughing
from the previous 57 times you've used it.