Bike Cafe · Public discussion

Just got my new bike

Started by bruin11 · · Last activity · 6 posts · 1,238 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike Cafe
Published
4 June 2004
Last activity
9 June 2004
Original author
bruin11
Posts
6
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,238
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–6 of 6
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Just got my new bike. It is a Douglas Precision Ti which is Colorado Cyclists house brand. Full Dura Ace with Velomax Circuit wheels. Can't wait to put some miles on it.

    Bruin

  2. Quoted post said:

    Originally posted by bruin11
    Just got my new bike. It is a Douglas Precision Ti which is Colorado Cyclists house brand. Full Dura Ace with Velomax Circuit wheels. Can't wait to put some miles on it.

    Bruin

    Bruin,
    Nice ride, let me know how you like those VeloMax circuit. I'm running them on my Felt F35..... I'm not going to say anything to suade your interpretation, just let me know what you think!

  3. Well, I am brand new to the cycling world (no bike yet) so I can only speak from an asthetics (sp) point of view, but that is a great looking bike!

  4. Quoted post said:

    Originally posted by bruin11
    Just got my new bike. It is a Douglas Precision Ti which is Colorado Cyclists house brand. Full Dura Ace with Velomax Circuit wheels. Can't wait to put some miles on it.

    Bruin

    What on earth do you mean can't wait to put miles on it? That looks like nice weather in the photo...go play outside! *grin*

    Oh I so want a road bike, but student me can't afford one. With that bike, I'd be getting someone to drop me off at the bike shop and I'd catch up with them a few hours later. Jealous, jealous, jealous.

  5. Congrats on the new bike!

    PS I have the same car. Looks to be the same year ("old" body style '02-'03). Mines an '03 and still stock.

  6. Nice bike...have fun putting on those miles.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.