Australia and New Zealand · Public discussion

Kathy Watt

Started by MikeyOz · · Last activity · 45 posts · 4,047 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Australia and New Zealand
Published
22 February 2005
Last activity
26 February 2005
Original author
MikeyOz
Posts
45
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
4,047
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 41–45 of 45
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Oscar said:

    Is that helmet legal?

    I don't even know the rules dude.. sorry, no idea! :S 🙂

    hippy

  2. Ken Oaf said:
    Dave said:

    Hah.
    <brag mode on>
    I made the first round of selections for montreal 🙂

    That's nothing.

    I actually *WENT* to Montreal!!!!

    In 1987. ;-)

    In archery? Which is sort of a real sport

    Or cycling which absolutely is a real sport

    Or synchronised swimming .. which aint..

    Anyways.. much applause.. more or less depending on what you went as
    but much applause anyway.

    Dave

  3. hippy said:
    Dave said:

    Hah.
    <brag mode on>
    I made the first round of selections for montreal 🙂
    </brag mode off>
    Along with many others

    <diss mode on>
    Montreal Olympics? I wasn't even born then! :P
    <diss mode off>

    Do you still shoot?

    hippy

    Hah

    Still got a couple of bows and a couple of rifles. THe firearms licence
    is a pain these days.. every renewal vicpol lose all the paperwork at
    least twice. Don;t shoot very often at all, I havnt got the time.

    Dave

  4. quote='Dave'hippy said:
    Dave said:

    Hah.
    <brag mode on>
    I made the first round of selections for montreal 🙂
    </brag mode off>
    Along with many others

    <diss mode on>
    Montreal Olympics? I wasn't even born then! :P
    <diss mode off>

    Do you still shoot?

    hippy

    Hah

    Still got a couple of bows and a couple of rifles. THe firearms licence
    is a pain these days.. every renewal vicpol lose all the paperwork at
    least twice. Don;t shoot very often at all, I havnt got the time.

    Dave[/QUOTE]
    Vicpol seem to shoot (people) fairly often, even though they have to do a lot of paper work when they do!

    SteveA

  5. SteveA said:
    Dave said:
    hippy said:

    Dave wrote:

    >Hah.
    ><brag mode on>
    >I made the first round of selections for montreal 🙂
    ></brag mode off>
    >Along with many others

    <diss mode on>
    Montreal Olympics? I wasn't even born then! :P
    <diss mode off>

    Do you still shoot?

    hippy

    Hah

    Still got a couple of bows and a couple of rifles. THe firearms licence
    is a pain these days.. every renewal vicpol lose all the paperwork at
    least twice. Don;t shoot very often at all, I havnt got the time.

    Dave

    Vicpol seem to shoot (people) fairly often, even though they have to do
    a lot of paper work when they do!

    SteveA


    probably lose all that twice too.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.