rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

KH 24" Wheel Set for sale

Started by DudleyDoRide · · Last activity · 14 posts · 428 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
2 May 2004
Last activity
7 May 2004
Original author
DudleyDoRide
Posts
14
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
428
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–14 of 14
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. KH 24" Wheel Set. Splined axle, Splined 170 Cranks, Alex DX 32 double
    walled alloy rim, 14g spokes and a 24"x3.0" Duro tire that has very
    little wear. It is in excellent shape and has not been abused, no high
    drops. I am selling this for $200.00 including shipping.

    +----------------------------------------------------------------+
    | Attachment filename: 002.jpg |
    |Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/207480|
    +----------------------------------------------------------------+

    --
    DudleyDoRide - Municyclist
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    DudleyDoRide's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2090
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/32222

  2. is there a reason you're selling it that we should know about? also,
    does it have those hubs that "bite your ankles"?

    -grant

    --
    tennisgh22

    The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a
    capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety
    labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    tennisgh22's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5771
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/32222

  3. The reason that I am selling it is because I bought a KH 24 for the
    frame with brake mounts and I mounted my Profile Wheel set. Now I have
    a KH Wheel set for sale and may be selling my Steve Howard frame. I
    figured that someone might want to upgrade their unicycle with a splined
    hub. Unicycle.com doesn't have any of these wheel sets in stock at the
    moment.

    --
    DudleyDoRide - Municyclist
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    DudleyDoRide's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2090
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/32222


  4. Quoted message said:

    also, does it have those hubs that "bite your ankles"?

    Yes it does. You should be wearing high tops or some form of ankle
    protection with these.

    +----------------------------------------------------------------+
    | Attachment filename: p5020071.jpg |
    |Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/207500|
    +----------------------------------------------------------------+

    --
    DudleyDoRide - Municyclist
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    DudleyDoRide's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2090
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/32222

  5. DudleyDoRide said:

    *The reason that I am selling it is because I bought a KH 24 for the
    frame with brake mounts and I mounted my Profile Wheel set. Now I
    have a KH Wheel set for sale and may be selling my Steve Howard frame.
    I figured that someone might want to upgrade their unicycle with a
    splined hub. Unicycle.com doesn't have any of these wheel sets in
    stock at the moment. *

    DudleyDoRide, check your p.m. please🙂

    --
    Krashin'Kenny - Crash Tested

    If you ain't crashing, you ain't going fast enough!!!!!!!!!!!

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Krashin'Kenny's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3420
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/32222

  6. Is this wheel set sold? If not, I'm interested.

    --
    elmer - uniimpaired

    "At 40 life begins...to show."
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    elmer's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5193
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/32222

  7. I am very interested in the Steve Howard frame.

    --
    ChangingLINKS.com - member

    Wishing you Happiness, Joy and Laughter,
    Drew Brown
    http://www.ChangingLINKS.com
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ChangingLINKS.com's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5468
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/32222

  8. i am too, my buddy is looking exactly that ! cause he has a frame and
    everything else.

    --
    unibrow - ROYAL RIDERS RULE )--(x)

    phfff who unicycles...
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    unibrow's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2496
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/32222

  9. Elmer, I sent you a P.M. I'm giving you first shot at the wheel.

    ChangingLink you need to P.M. me for more info.

    Gene

    --
    DudleyDoRide - Municyclist
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    DudleyDoRide's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2090
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/32222

  10. I still haven't sold my wheel, but I have P.M.'d a few that were showing
    some interest and have not replied.

    If any of you are tired of bending tapered cranks, here is your chance
    to upgrade to a splined hub. This wheel has seen very little use, and
    can handle lots of abuse.

    Gene

    --
    DudleyDoRide - Municyclist
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    DudleyDoRide's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2090
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/32222

  11. Dudle Do Ride: If you'll PM me your address, I'll send you a check
    tomorrow. 🙂

    --
    elmer - uniimpaired

    "At 40 life begins...to show."
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    elmer's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5193
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/32222

  12. HEY HO!! LETS GO!! I'M DOING 100 ON THE HIGHWAY!! IF YOU DO THE SPEED
    LIMIT YOU BETTER GET THE FRAGGLE OUT OF MY WAY!!

    --
    Grogboy - wankspanner

    ------------------------------------------------
    with great power comes great responsibility.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Grogboy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6467
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/32222

  13. OK, this time it's actually happening. I have a brother-in-law who's
    going to get a really nice present! So DudleyDoRide,please just confirm
    that you got my P.M.

    --
    elmer - uniimpaired

    "At 40 life begins...to show."
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    elmer's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5193
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/32222

  14. Hey Elmer, I got your PM. Lets close this deal. Looks like the wheel
    is sold.

    Gene

    --
    DudleyDoRide - Municyclist
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    DudleyDoRide's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2090
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/32222

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.