Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

Kick ass DH race vid here..

Started by Slacker · · Last activity · 12 posts · 1,996 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
1 May 2003
Last activity
2 May 2003
Original author
Slacker
Posts
12
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,996
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–12 of 12
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. make sure to right click and "save as"
    farkin.netviewlinks.php (19 mb)

    courtesy of farkin.netfarkin.net

    Warning: This is AdultBMX, so if you're not an adult make sure to get permission from your
    mommy first.
    --
    Slacker

  2. "Slacker" <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    make sure to right click and "save as"
    farkin.netviewlinks.php (19 mb)

    courtesy of farkin.netfarkin.net

    Warning: This is AdultBMX, so if you're not an adult make sure to get


    permission from your mommy first.

    Quoted message said:

    --
    Slacker

    Oooohhhh yeah!! I'm pumped. Going this weekend to ride DH.

    Hehehe...19mb Aussie DH vids, Dropin show downloads. Careful Man! Broadband will fill up a hard
    drive pretty quick! It's kinda like learning to drink from a firehose!

    Mike - speaks from 'sperience!

  3. "Michael Dart" <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Oooohhhh yeah!! I'm pumped. Going this weekend to ride DH.

    Where are you going?

    - CA-G

    Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

  4. "Carla A-G" <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    "Michael Dart" <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Oooohhhh yeah!! I'm pumped. Going this weekend to ride DH.

    Where are you going?

    - CA-G

    Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

    Going to Snowshoe and do some self-shuttled runs. There is a race in two weeks at Wisp in MD and I
    need some time on the bike. I hear Mountain Creek is open again which will be great for y'all. Maybe
    we can do a A.M-B DH thing there some time this summer. I'd like to check it out as it closed the
    year I got my DH rig. There and/or Splatterkill. ;^)

    Mike

  5. "Michael Dart" <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Going to Snowshoe and do some self-shuttled runs. There is a race in two weeks at Wisp in MD and I
    need some time on the bike. I hear Mountain


    Creek

    Quoted message said:

    is open again which will be great for y'all. Maybe we can do a A.M-B DH thing there some time
    this summer. I'd like to check it out as it closed the year I got my DH rig. There and/or
    Splatterkill. ;^)

    Mike

    Mountain Creek is opening again. Its about an hour away from us so we'll be spending some time there
    this summer:

    hcor.nethcor.net

    A splatterkill trip is also upcoming soon...

    - CA-G

    Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

  6. Quoted message said:

    "Slacker" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    make sure to right click and "save as"
    farkin.netviewlinks.php (19 mb)

    courtesy of farkin.netfarkin.net

    Warning: This is AdultBMX, so if you're not an adult make sure to get


    permission from your mommy first.

    Quoted message said:

    --
    Slacker

    Oooohhhh yeah!! I'm pumped. Going this weekend to ride DH.

    Hehehe...19mb Aussie DH vids, Dropin show downloads. Careful Man! Broadband will fill up a hard
    drive pretty quick! It's kinda like learning to drink from a firehose!

    Mike - speaks from 'sperience!

    LOL....I know I'm outta control...already contemplating uninstalling MS Office and I'm eyeballing a
    60 - 100 GB hard drive.

    That vid got me pumped too. Just heard Big Bear opens May 10. Time to grab a pair of 909's to maybe
    replace the Kujo's.
    --
    Slacker

  7. "Slacker" <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    "Slacker" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    make sure to right click and "save as"
    farkin.netviewlinks.php (19 mb)

    courtesy of farkin.netfarkin.net

    Warning: This is AdultBMX, so if you're not an adult make sure to get


    permission from your mommy first.

    Quoted message said:

    --
    Slacker

    Oooohhhh yeah!! I'm pumped. Going this weekend to ride DH.

    Hehehe...19mb Aussie DH vids, Dropin show downloads. Careful Man!


    Broadband

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    will fill up a hard drive pretty quick! It's kinda like learning to


    drink

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    from a firehose!

    Mike - speaks from 'sperience!

    LOL....I know I'm outta control...already contemplating uninstalling MS


    Office and I'm eyeballing a 60 - 100 GB hard drive.

    Quoted message said:


    That vid got me pumped too. Just heard Big Bear opens May 10. Time to


    grab a pair of 909's to maybe replace the Kujo's.

    Quoted message said:

    --
    Slacker


    At least a CD burner to off-load some of that stuff.

    Mmmm...909's. Run about 18-20psi. Very stiff sidewalls.

    Mike

  8. In article <[email hidden]>, slacker7 @sbcglobal.net says...

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    "Slacker" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    make sure to right click and "save as"
    farkin.netviewlinks.php (19 mb)

    courtesy of farkin.netfarkin.net

    Warning: This is AdultBMX, so if you're not an adult make sure to get


    permission from your mommy first.

    Quoted message said:

    --
    Slacker

    Oooohhhh yeah!! I'm pumped. Going this weekend to ride DH.

    Hehehe...19mb Aussie DH vids, Dropin show downloads. Careful Man! Broadband will fill up a hard
    drive pretty quick! It's kinda like learning to drink from a firehose!

    Mike - speaks from 'sperience!

    LOL....I know I'm outta control...already contemplating uninstalling MS Office and I'm eyeballing
    a 60 - 100 GB hard drive.

    That vid got me pumped too. Just heard Big Bear opens May 10. Time to grab a pair of 909's to
    maybe replace the Kujo's.
    --
    Slacker

    I have all my mtb vids burned to CD.

    It is amazing how fast a hard drive fills up. i remember when i had a 540MB drive. seemed like it
    took forever to fill. now i have 2 40 gigs and an 8 gig almost filled up.

    Strange though, with all the storage media out there, hard drives are still the cheapest. and if
    you run out of slots and cables, just get a firewire (USB IMO is too slow for large data transfer,
    never tried USB
    2.) external drive adaptor (or several) and fill those up with new drives.

    ~Travis
    --
    travis57 at megalink dot net

    travis5765.homelinux.net, Primary Administrator TF Custom Electronics, Owner/Founder/Developer
    (current project: Automotive exhaust flame-thrower)

  9. Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    LOL....I know I'm outta control...already contemplating uninstalling MS Office and I'm
    eyeballing a 60 - 100 GB hard drive.

    That vid got me pumped too. Just heard Big Bear opens May 10. Time to grab a pair of 909's to
    maybe replace the Kujo's.
    --
    Slacker

    I have all my mtb vids burned to CD.

    It is amazing how fast a hard drive fills up. i remember when i had a 540MB drive. seemed like it
    took forever to fill. now i have 2 40 gigs and an 8 gig almost filled up.

    Strange though, with all the storage media out there, hard drives are still the cheapest. and if
    you run out of slots and cables, just get a firewire (USB IMO is too slow for large data transfer,
    never tried USB
    2.) external drive adaptor (or several) and fill those up with new drives.

    ~Travis

    Good call guys! I have a burner, but almost never use it, but that's about to change. Gotta free up
    some room on my little 14 gb hard drive....my MTB vid folder alone is 1 gig.
    --
    Slacker

  10. In article <[email hidden]>, slacker7 @sbcglobal.net says...

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    LOL....I know I'm outta control...already contemplating uninstalling MS Office and I'm
    eyeballing a 60 - 100 GB hard drive.

    That vid got me pumped too. Just heard Big Bear opens May 10. Time to grab a pair of 909's to
    maybe replace the Kujo's.
    --
    Slacker

    I have all my mtb vids burned to CD.

    It is amazing how fast a hard drive fills up. i remember when i had a 540MB drive. seemed like
    it took forever to fill. now i have 2 40 gigs and an 8 gig almost filled up.

    Strange though, with all the storage media out there, hard drives are still the cheapest. and if
    you run out of slots and cables, just get a firewire (USB IMO is too slow for large data
    transfer, never tried USB
    2.) external drive adaptor (or several) and fill those up with new drives.

    ~Travis

    Good call guys! I have a burner, but almost never use it, but that's about to change. Gotta free
    up some room on my little 14 gb hard drive....my MTB vid folder alone is 1 gig.
    --
    Slacker

    I have a little 4gb drive you can have if you need it for vid storage or whatever. i'm running a
    check on it now to make sure it is stable (last i knew it was).

    ~Travis
    --
    travis57 at megalink dot net

    travis5765.homelinux.net, Primary Administrator TF Custom Electronics, Owner/Founder/Developer
    (current project: Automotive exhaust flame-thrower)

  11. Quoted message said:

    I have a little 4gb drive you can have if you need it for vid storage or whatever. i'm running a
    check on it now to make sure it is stable (last i knew it was).

    ~Travis

    That's a very kind offer (thank you very much), but I think I'll be ok. I got a half a dozen blank
    CDs and in the not too distance future I'll start building a PC or get a Dell or something.

    I just gotta focus on my DH rig project for the next year.
    --
    Slacker

  12. In article <[email hidden]>, slacker7 @sbcglobal.net says...

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    I have a little 4gb drive you can have if you need it for vid storage or whatever. i'm running a
    check on it now to make sure it is stable (last i knew it was).

    ~Travis

    That's a very kind offer (thank you very much), but I think I'll be ok. I got a half a dozen blank
    CDs and in the not too distance future I'll start building a PC or get a Dell or something.

    IMO, dells are the cheapest method to get a good PC, though building your one will give you just
    what you want. its always kind of a trade off. when i bought my dell, i already had a SB Live 5.1
    sound card, and several other things, so on those items, i just bought the bottom of the line for
    selection (this toughly confused the poor guy at the other end, especially when i bought the top of
    the line, THX certified, 5.1 speaker system, and selected the el-cheepo onboard sound card. they
    freak out when they get somebody that actually knows about computers).

    Quoted message said:

    I just gotta focus on my DH rig project for the next year.

    Need a frame with 6 inched of rear travel ;-)

    My "DH rig" had a good rear suspension, but as the topo map i posted a while back, there really
    isn't all that many trails around a HT can't handle. hopefully by the end of next week i'll be back
    in the saddle again.

    ~Travis
    --
    travis57 at megalink dot net

    travis5765.homelinux.net, Primary Administrator TF Custom Electronics, Owner/Founder/Developer
    (current project: Automotive exhaust flame-thrower)

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.