LA dumps Sheryl Crow

whiteboytrash said:
Good get.... first with the news ! The BT !

I can't really believe it.... I thought he was happy with her ? Maybe she found an empty vile of EPO in the ranch date marked July 1999 ?
Here we go again.... sigh...

thebluetrain said:
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/wire?section=cycling&id=2318269

Now he is ready for this 8th straight. No more distractions.:eek:
Maybe it wasn't a joint statement afterall... the guy is heartless....

After much thought and consideration we have made a very tough decision to split up," a joint statement by the couple issued to People magazine said. "We both have a deep love and respect for each other, and we ask that everyone respect our privacy during this difficult time."

A publicist for Crow said he was not aware of the statement and had no immediate comment. Armstrong's agent could not be immediately reached for comment.

Crow had recently posed for Allure magazine trying on a wedding dress and had told the publication that she and Armstrong planned to marry in his hometown of Austin.

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2006/02/04/1138958935782.html?from=top5

whiteboytrash said:
Maybe it wasn't a joint statement afterall... the guy is heartless....

After much thought and consideration we have made a very tough decision to split up," a joint statement by the couple issued to People magazine said. "We both have a deep love and respect for each other, and we ask that everyone respect our privacy during this difficult time."

A publicist for Crow said he was not aware of the statement and had no immediate comment. Armstrong's agent could not be immediately reached for comment.

Crow had recently posed for Allure magazine trying on a wedding dress and had told the publication that she and Armstrong planned to marry in his hometown of Austin.

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2006/02/04/1138958935782.html?from=top5

oh c'mon...this is a kind publicity move for them both,,,so there's no Brad dumps Jennifer then adopts Angelina Jolie's children ****.

They are two adults...they break up. period.

Can we get back to the thread and talk about sheep or whatever it is we talk about here.

What factual upport do you have that he dumped her, instead of she him? Again, "reasoning" based on speculation and without support, like a lot of peole's other arguments.

I'm not saying he didn't dump her, but we should not take that as a given at this particular point. ;)

I think we shout play WBT and mussette bingo, guess what they are going to say :p . Only problem is, it would be too easy.

limerickman said:
This topic doesn't belong here!
Yes, it does because it actually addresses something related to cycling, unlike your signature "Free Palestine" which is an unwanted and political ad hominem advertisement.

FREE SHERYL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bobke, how is the end of the relationship between a singer and a retired cyclist related to cycling? Only asking...

micron said:
Bobke, how is the end of the relationship between a singer and a retired cyclist related to cycling? Only asking...
This thread actually belongs in the Soapbox. Because of Lance it is related to cycling. High profile individuals......

Also, LA is now advising Bruyneel and Bruyneel is central to DC. Also, LA is a retired amazing cyclist and part-owner of the DC cycling team.

micron said:
ummm, its all relative compared to sheep and Palestine etc.
Supposed to be humorous.
I will point out that I did not start the thread and have resisted prolonging it.
In fact my post above urges us one and all to return to cycling.

What about Saul Raisin pulling a Lance--feigning weakness-- and winning the stage in Langkawi!
Go Saul.
Disco should get him not that whimp Danielson

LOL, I only posted this thread to stir the pot a little. I figured it would ruffle some feathers. Why dont you guys ask the Liminator to delete it. He is good at doing that.

thebluetrain said:
LOL, I only posted this thread to stir the pot a little. I figured it would ruffle some feathers. Why dont you guys ask the Liminator to delete it. He is good at doing that.
It’s a big pot to stir as well...... The News of the World a tabloid in London reported this morning that Armstrong did in fact dump Crowe and did it on Christmas day !

whiteboytrash said:
It’s a big pot to stir as well...... The News of the World a tabloid in London reported this morning that Armstrong did in fact dump Crowe and did it on Christmas day !
Thats funny, I worded the title like that to add some fuel to the fire. Musette took the bait. :p

musette said:
What factual upport do you have that he dumped her, instead of she him? Again, "reasoning" based on speculation and without support, like a lot of peole's other arguments.

I'm not saying he didn't dump her, but we should not take that as a given at this particular point. ;)

bobke said:
Yes, it does because it actually addresses something related to cycling, unlike your signature "Free Palestine" which is an unwanted and political ad hominem advertisement.

FREE SHERYL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My signature is my signature.

This topic however has nothing whatsoever got to do with Grand Tours.

thebluetrain said:
Thats funny, I worded the title like that to add some fuel to the fire. Musette took the bait. :p
Hook, line and sinker........ I get the feeling Lance really just wants to marry his mum (mom)........ the only person has had more partners than him is her ! :)

whiteboytrash said:
Hook, line and sinker........ I get the feeling Lance really just wants to marry his mum (mom)........ the only person has had more partners than him is her ! :)

Heeeeeeeheeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeee.

that's not a spoon that you're using.
It's a bloody ladle!