Bike Cafe · Public discussion

LANCE - I'll win on a mountain bike!

Started by Vo2 · · Last activity · 6 posts · 1,535 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike Cafe
Published
1 April 2004
Last activity
2 April 2004
Original author
Vo2
Posts
6
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,535
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–6 of 6
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. This just in!

    Paris - Lance Armstrong, 5 times winner of the Tour de France, was clearly unhappy when journalists asked him if he could still win the Tour without the help of a good team.
    Armstrong said: "Everyone thinks it's the team that helps me win. Of course the team plays an important role, but they don't pedal for me! I do all the damn pedalling!"
    Armstrong then went on to say that, rules allowing, he would tackle the Bourg d'Oisans – L'Alpe d'Huez time trial stage with a mountain bike. "Trek have supplied me with their latest toy, the OCLV Fuel 100. It's an awesome bike, and I am willing to take on the stage 16 time trial with this machine. It just depends if they will allow me to do it."

  2. I remember the Lance retiring thread....... LOL

  3. Whats the date todoay I wonder?

  4. Damn, you guys are too quick this morning.

  5. LOL, you got me hook, line, and sinker! LOL

    I was thinking "Wow, what balls Lance has to say something like that!"

  6. I was kind of buying it until the last part about taking stage 16 with a Fuel 100... Isn't that a full suspension bike??? Anyway, good one!

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.